• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Worst national day celebration

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am glad that I did not stay to watch the celebration "live" at the Stadium yesterday.
This morning I tuned in my recording and saw the worst national day parade and show ever.
Why?

I was able to fast forward on the following:

1 Amateurish show using imported foreign technology

2 Bad singing entertainment

3 Overwhelmed by PRCs faces of new citizens and PRs

4 Cannot stand seeing our "sightseeing one-third elected" president - lucky can fast forward!

Delete recording !
:mad:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am glad that I did not stay to watch the celebration "live" at the Stadium yesterday.
This morning I tuned in my recording and saw the worst national day parade and show ever.
Why?

4 Cannot stand seeing our "sightseeing one-third elected" president - lucky can fast forward!

Delete recording !

Many share your sentiments........... worse - FT table tennis Feng got kicked out by Jappo woman without even reaching semi finals n Schooling got shoosed in the finals
where got Singapura Hope??? All pinky's fault for persecuting own true blue citizens over shitizens

Mati Lah singapura

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who vote pap .
Suddenly they find themselves replace by India China pinoy vermin.then go drive taxi see they regret anot?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why?

Delete recording !

You even go and watch recording? Oh gosh.. People are not even in the country to escape that propaganda sinkie bullshit.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I did not hear the customary F16 flypast I thought maybe got stealth mode activated…but it seems it was a subdued show….guess they don't wanna blow money to celebrate nothing but one big ass, wide open, full on, full blown, prime time, humdinger of a ECONOMIC RECESSION!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I did not hear the customary F16 flypast I thought maybe got stealth mode activated…but it seems it was a subdued show….guess they don't wanna blow money to celebrate nothing but one big ass, wide open, full on, full blown, prime time, humdinger of a ECONOMIC RECESSION!

So was there a F16 flypast or not? Airborne jump by the Commando clowns?

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously who watch this kind of shit bankrupt of ideas and creativity?

If you want to propaganda better watch CCTV CNY Gala:

[video=youtube;Xn02Kie0J6o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn02Kie0J6o[/video]

More special effects, more chiobus and yandaos, more energy, more passionate (fake it better)!

Why?

Delete recording !

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didnt bother watching the show at all,went to orchard kinokuniya to see if I can get a book,but the place was so crowded and fucked up I gave up walking after a while and just took the train somewhere,but u make it sound so bad now I got the itch to watch it.

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video]http://video.toggle.sg/en/series/national-day-chu/ep2/437661[/video]

U can watch the whole crap again on Toggle.

This year, President KFC even gave a mini speech in his car on the way to stadium (at 42:20). WTF?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why?

Delete recording !

Item number 3 is saddest

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didnt bother watching the show at all,went to orchard kinokuniya to see if I can get a book,but the place was so crowded and fucked up I gave up walking after a while and just took the train somewhere,but u make it sound so bad now I got the itch to watch it.

Worst show in 51 years...am sure the program director will not get to re-do the show next year..

can puke watching this National show...and at the end do not know what's the theme...

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal

This year, President KFC even gave a mini speech in his car on the way to stadium (at 42:20). WTF?

I have to say "who cares?" , lah!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did he show the middle finger to the ITE and Poly students?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Couldn't even give a fuck about the damn celebration at all. Was surprised that a few fisherman had the national day parade on radio but i suppose the station just switched to the parade the minute it started. Imagine that listening to the fucking parade on a radio. If i owned that radio i would immediately switch to a station that didn't play that crap.