• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Anyone going to attend NDP today

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't manage to get the tickets.
Thinking to go and see fireworks. Anyone going ?

Wishing all sbf bros happy national day !

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I didn't manage to get the tickets.
Thinking to go and see fireworks. Anyone going ?

Wishing all sbf bros happy national day !

Not going. If I go and see all those FTs there, I tulan that they can get tickets and sinkies cannot. I wanna to punch them.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not going. If I go and see all those FTs there, I tulan that they can get tickets and sinkies cannot. I wanna to punch them.

Last year I heard people selling tickets for a few hundreds .not sure is sinkie sold to sinkie or ft sold sinkie or sinkie sold ft.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAPib coming in here to remind people there is a thing call NDP and sound like the tickets are made of gold..

if a govt need to recruit sinkie losers to remind the citizens about this, the country is gone case.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAPib coming in here to remind people there is a thing call NDP and sound like the tickets are made of gold..

if a govt need to recruit sinkie losers to remind the citizens about this, the country is gone case.

You will be amazed that sinkies are fighting for the tickets. This event don't need reminder at all. Tickets are worth close to gold money you are right about this.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To all dumbfucked sinkies, NDP is a time to fuck off from sinkieland by voting with your feet and $ and Time.

do not invest your feet, time ,$ and energy on bullshit propogenda like the national day, there is nothing patriotic about when the govt screw you daily. people vote for their own benefit rather than the genuine concern for the country's future. such a country and the population deserve no pity at all and will fall in the very near future.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have never been to a real NDP all my life... for one reason or other, the ticket is harder to get than winning the lottery. I get the feeling it is only for the priviledged few ( those ministers, relatives, friends, associates and those working for the government ).

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I have never been to a real NDP all my life... for one reason or other, the ticket is harder to get than winning the lottery. I get the feeling it is only for the priviledged few ( those ministers, relatives, friends, associates and those working for the government ).

You mean there are fake NDPs? Teehee...

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean there are fake NDPs? Teehee...

To show my patriotism, I have to contend to watch the NDP on TV. That is not real NDP. It is not LIVE as though you are there , soaking in the atmosphere, cheering and thumping your chests with national pride like those privileged few who are always there every year.

The government should screen the NDP participants to ensure that participants should not be given more than one chance to attend NDP so that other singaporeans who are deprived of the opportunity can have a chance to participate in the NDP. Government should set the example.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am attending. Grassroots leaders have complimentary tickets for ourselves and our families.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry , HSK not going :(

Heng Swee Keat 'feeling great', apologises for not being able to attend NDP

30010372.10%20%2838473134%29%20-%2022_05_2016%20-%20HENG.jpg

Finance minister Heng Swee Keat, who is recuperating at home after suffering a stroke in May, said he would not be able to attend tonight's National Day Parade to avoid catching a new infection which could set back the recovery process.
PHOTO: ZAOBAO

Aug 9, 20161:53 PM

[SINGAPORE] Finance minister Heng Swee Keat, who is recuperating at home after suffering a stroke in May, said he would not be able to attend tonight's National Day Parade to avoid catching a new infection which could set back the recovery process.

"The doctors say I must avoid crowded places. While I was in intensive care, I had a lung infection," he wrote in a Facebook post on Tuesday.