• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Reminder: Real patriotic Sinkies should stop celebrating August 9

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Sinkies who are really patriotic are reminded they should stop celebrating August 9 as their National Day or Independence Day.

Any semblance of democracy ended on the day the state-controlled media dubbed "Founding Father" handed the reins of government to his elder son, the current Chief Natural Aristocrat.

On the accession of Lee Hsien L. to the Orchid Throne (not Dragon Throne, that'd be in ancient China or the Chrysanthemum Throne, that'd be be in Japan), when Sinkies commemorate August 9 with celebrations and festivities, they're actually celebratiing Lee Dynasty's success in enslaving Sinkies. When Sinkies celebrate SG51, they're in fact celebrating 51 years of dictatorship and enslavement under the Lee Dynasty.

I, for one, have thrown off the yoke of slavery under Chief National Aristocrat, and have found joy commemorating 4th of July.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every year I sure will FO to elsewhere during this period. But this year, I have to stay put cos my aunt had passed away. But I'll be at the Crematorium tomorrow at 5pm. By the time they finished the BBQ session, it's dinner time. So I'll be spared the agony of watching the crap at the stadium.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nowadays they dont ask u to celebrate national day anymore,the town council asks u to join them in a national day Observance party,to watch national day parade on a Samsung large screen tv and observe FTs celebrating national day at the padang.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every year I see crooks in white converging together at the float like a flock of mafia... Best part is people cheer them on like they are some kind of heroes.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every year I see crooks in white converging together at the float like a flock of mafia... Best part is people cheer them on like they are some kind of heroes.

Lets face facts, most of us are only by name and birth Sporean. To me if Spore sinks for all i care, yrs of contribution to nation building, wat in return do Sinkies enjoy frm Pap pigs, high housing cost, high medisafe to eat into ur CPF, 2 fuck yrs of NS + reservist, jobs for FT, over crowding, fake lowering of medical cost, high education fees and wat shit they can throw at you. 50yrs is enough of Pap bullshit.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

its a north korea display,u dont expect people to be crying or sullen faced do you?the people there know they are fortunate to be in singapore they gotta keep it up and show their appreciation.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same old shit. Everything orchestrated nothing spontaneous. What a waste of time & money! Either go across Causeway for makan or stay in & laze around.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, Sinkies who are really patriotic are reminded they should stop celebrating August 9 as their National Day or Independence Day.

Any semblance of democracy ended on the day the state-controlled media dubbed "Founding Father" handed the reins of government to his elder son, the current Chief Natural Aristocrat.
July.

Tonight, watch out for those national flag painted-face sinkies, screaming, clapping, waving torch and singing like they won a big lottery. They are so easily contented with for tyranic, authoritative govt who will screw them for generations to come but allow a break today so that this govt can be idolised every year this time, as reminder who is in power.