• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Man hunting for pokemon finds dead body in woodlands instead

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.thelocalsociety.com/look...found-dead-body-at-woodlands-waterfront-park/

[h=1]Looking for Pokemon but suddenly found dead body at Woodlands Waterfront Park[/h]

Prev Article

A man went to Woodlands Waterfront Park to catch his favourite Pokemon but was terrified to find dead body instead. Graphic content ahead and the following images and/or content may be distubing to some viewers. Viewer discretion is strongly advised.
Azmi share these photos on his post and he said this;
Early morning finding Pokemon. Suddenly find dead body. Rest in peace whoever you are
13903429_1121346917944056_111426626426852996_n.jpg

Azmi head over to Woodlands WaterFront Park with the intention to catch Pokemon.

But was shocked to see a dead body floating in the sea.
13932664_1121346881277393_9039123746211891617_n.jpg

As you can see, Police force and SCDF rescues arrived at the scene.
Editor: Be wary of your surrounding when you’re playing Pokemon.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The dead body was last seen playing pokemon.....Azmin, better beware....& it is the 7th month in the Lunar calendar....."they" may be leading him there too....down by the river.... ha ha ha ha

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Said Azmi, I was so happy to be able to locate Pokemon

but Pukimak I locate a dead body sia

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't fark around.. dead body got CP5000, add 600 damage point, 700 stardust and 800 soursoup point.