• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I am Joanne, a Singaporean & Chinese

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
paging ESND!!! pity that at this hour, you are asleep in dreamland in CA.

when you wake up in a few hours time, you will have another younger cyberspace sister waiting for your adoption, i guess! :biggrin::*:

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
paging ESND!!! pity that at this hour, you are asleep in dreamland in CA.

when you wake up in a few hours time, you will have another younger cyberspace sister waiting for your adoption, i guess! :biggrin::*:

What ESPN network in here?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, there are bad apples in every race. However, the Yellow race is the best to insult. How else should slant-eyed Godless celestial heathens be treated? With respect? How do you respect subhumans who pick their noses and shit in public? And are loud-mouthed and rude? And who eat dogs (and cats!) who once were other people's pets? With respect? No way, surely. Anyway, welcome to the forum. Get used to the respect you receive.

Cheers!

Why must you insult the Chinese race? I am sure that there are bad apples across each of every race in this world.

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, there are bad apples in every race. However, the Yellow race is the best to insult. How else should slant-eyed Godless celestial heathens be treated? With respect? How do you respect subhumans who pick their noses and shit in public? And are loud-mouthed and rude? And who eat dogs (and cats!) who once were other people's pets? With respect? No way, surely. Anyway, welcome to the forum. Get used to the respect you receive.

Cheers!

There are 1.3billion people in China. There is only a mere 3 to 5 miliion Singaporeans. Do you have an idea in terms of volume proportionality when you make your statement? If 1% of Singaporeans are bad apples compared to 1% of Chinese in China, the volume is huge in terms of actual numbers.

I do not condone the bad behaviour of the Chinese in China. Whenever I am back in Shanghai, I do detest their bad behaviour. But that does not give me the right to insult all of them.

Likewise, I hope you do not pass quick judgements on China and the Chinese.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are 1.3billion people in China. There is only a mere 3 to 5 miliion Singaporeans. Do you have an idea in terms of volume proportionality when you make your statement? If 1% of Singaporeans are bad apples compared to 1% of Chinese in China, the volume is huge in terms of actual numbers.

I do not condone the bad behaviour of the Chinese in China. Whenever I am back in Shanghai, I do detest their bad behaviour. But that does not give me the right to insult all of them.

Likewise, I hope you do not pass quick judgements on China and the Chinese.

I've been to many parts of China, you Shanghainese (if you really are one) are too arrogant and pushy for your own good.