• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I am Joanne, a Singaporean & Chinese

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope I'm not a rotten apple :/ I did not misbehave.

And? What's the point you driving at? Do Singaporean men lack communication skills? You don't seem to be able to hold a conversation with a woman. Gosh! Do enrol in a Toastmaster's course. It might help.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And? What's the point you driving at? Do Singaporean men lack communication skills? You don't seem to be able to hold a conversation with a woman. Gosh! Do enrol in a Toastmaster's course. It might help.

:eek:Wait. I learn already i toast your sausage to let dog eat :rolleyes:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

After some check I cannot toast your sausage becos you are a real sinkie chinese woman that have a earthworm face.
byline1_zps1k2sn4m8.png

During the orgy when my turn comes I shaft coke bottle tip with the cap into your chee bye instead.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
... I was born in China and my parents are from China. They settled here many years ago. I went to local schools in Singapore, just like most of you. I do visit my grandparents in Shanghai as they are living there...I hope to make some friends here.

Born in China? You ain't no local, leh but a foreign imported shit. Don't try to bluff you hold red IC you are same heart and soul as a local sinkie.

Can you flee back to China if mad terrorists send rocket to sinkieland? Surely, you can and President 11 will welcome you home with open arms. Can local sinkie flee? Where to? Except the longkang, lah.

singularity

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you do a quick look at the pages of threads in this subforum, it will be obvious that it is skewed towards local / regional gossip, sex (even though sex forum is on another location), complaining about the local government, i.e. the usual stuff that you hear at coffeeshops. anything beyond that will have low view and reply counts. if you are smart, you would have got the hint.

I do know of a relative's daughter whose family is currently residing in Beijing or shanghai. Beijing's psi reading averages 400 daily yet I see people wearing ordinary facial masks instead of n95 or its equivalent. wont these people develop respiratory problems?? what about Shanghai's air quality?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are sincere about befriending sbf forummers, you will be in for a shock.

All foreign imported shits have nothing for sinkieland except their desires to get jobs, good living, HDB flats, medical facilities and education.

Once terrorists sent their rockets down on sinkie land, would they still hang around in sinkie land to wait for another rocket? Surely, first plane out. To the local natives, 100 rockets also chicken feed, pak see boh chow.

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you do a quick look at the pages of threads in this subforum, it will be obvious that it is skewed towards local / regional gossip, sex (even though sex forum is on another location), complaining about the local government, i.e. the usual stuff that you hear at coffeeshops. anything beyond that will have low view and reply counts. if you are smart, you would have got the hint.

I do know of a relative's daughter whose family is currently residing in Beijing or shanghai. Beijing's psi reading averages 400 daily yet I see people wearing ordinary facial masks instead of n95 or its equivalent. wont these people develop respiratory problems?? what about Shanghai's air quality?

I only visit my grandparents once a year. When I am.there, it's fine for me though not as great as Singapore. In fact, each time I am there for 1 to 2 weeks, I miss Singapore. I guess I am more accustomed to Singapore chicken rice, nasi leak, beef noodles.

For what it is worth, I see myself as a Singaporean and proud to be one. I may have the some Shanghainese culture, not a lot, but I am probably more Singaporean than Chinese.

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
All foreign imported shits have nothing for sinkieland except their desires to get jobs, good living, HDB flats, medical facilities and education.

Once terrorists sent their rockets down on sinkie land, would they still hang around in sinkie land to wait for another rocket? Surely, first plane out. To the local natives, 100 rockets also chicken feed, pak see boh chow.

Your parents or grandparents or great grandparents fell from the sky into Singapore and did not come from China?

Macroeconomics101

Alfrescian
Loyal
A short introduction. I am Joanne (yes, it's my real name). I have been an avid reader of local forums, HWZ, Kayaloti, and Sam's Alfresco Heaven.

Well, a bit about myself. I am an Executive PA working in the western side of Singapore. I was born in China and my parents are from China. They settled here many years ago. I went to local schools in Singapore, just like most of you. I do visit my grandparents in Shanghai as they are living there.

I hope to make some friends here.

Welcome, and it's nice to see a new voice in the forum every now and then.

I won't bother comparing you to Claire and Tracy. What I like about the three of you however is that you gals appear to be good judges of character even from a few forum posts.

Take chootchiew for instance. Claire didn't bother to talk to him the entire duration and called him a loser as well. I think it's pretty obvious to gals.

Then there's the usual bunch of rude gasbags like Thick Face Black Heart, tonychat, Ralders. None of them made a good impression with the two other gals too.

Ignore these losers who have obviously very low self esteem and just be yourself.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Joanne. Do you know Tracy Tan? If you do can you please ask her to come back to the forum. I miss her deeply.

Tell her that the past is all water under the bridge and I would like to make a fresh start.

Ask her to bring back lovely Claire too.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your parents or grandparents or great grandparents fell from the sky into Singapore and did not come from China?

Limpeh born in sinkie land. That is all I know. I local sinkie, die local sinkie. You fake sinkie, die china made.

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
Limpeh born in sinkie land. That is all I know. I local sinkie, die local sinkie. You fake sinkie, die china made.

Oh yeah? Can you show me a scientific journal or article that genes have territorial imprint? Or perhaps, like most Singaporean Chinese of southern stock, you partake in some sort of paganism and out of the blue, realised there is your genes has a Singapore flag?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only visit my grandparents once a year. When I am.there, it's fine for me though not as great as Singapore. In fact, each time I am there for 1 to 2 weeks, I miss Singapore. I guess I am more accustomed to Singapore chicken rice, nasi leak, beef noodles.

For what it is worth, I see myself as a Singaporean and proud to be one. I may have the some Shanghainese culture, not a lot, but I am probably more Singaporean than Chinese.

Alamak, don't bullshit here lah. More sinkie than chinese just because you like chicken rice? Outside sinkie with red IC but inside still a tiong in heart and soul.