• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The Most Useless Singaporean Award this year goes to Madam Ho Jinx

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
seriously, is there a more fuck useless sinkie in the whole country? Think about this. What is Whore Jinx's duties? CEO of Stomachsick Holdings or First Lady of Singapore? I really don't know. It would seem that since she is paid millions of $ to be Stomachsick's CEO, that is where her job and duty lie. But yet, she takes sabbaticals all the time, and then extends sabbaticals upon sabbaticals from her CEO job. I mean 3 months sabbatical leave not enough, she extends it another 3 months last year. SO, if she can go without being at the office of Stomachsick for 6 months, then really, what is a her use in the company?

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/singapore/temasek-ceo-ho-ching/2007302.html

Next, we see her accompanying her husband on so many state visits and overseas trips. As well she is also present when foreign dignataries visit. This state visit to the US is just the latest junket she goes on, as well, when Joko visited singapore, she was also there to help host his nasi lemak breaksfast. In march this year, Whore Jinx also accompanied Gay Loong to NYC to attend the NUclear summit. When Modi came to singapore last year, Whore Jinx was also hosting the makan with him at Komala Vilas. Not to mention she was there too for the recent visit to Mongolia. Well, you get the picture. She is overseas a lot with Gay loong and even when she is in singapore she attends many state official functions with him too. Exactly how and when does this goat have the time to manage Stomachsick and our rainy day fund. Much less get paid all those money to do it.

And the nail in the coffin is the performance of Stomachsik itself, with multi billion $ losses and many bad investments.How about this $58 billion loss in 2009?
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB124350003544761935

All in I can say that she performs poorly at the job that she is paid over $10 million a year to do, and she is not even present too often at her workplace either. Truly, the most fuck useless sinkie this year.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
When u r working in the familee cumpany

own self leeport own self

also not forgetting that her lao gong is the Leeder of Sg

Last edited:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
seriously, is there a more fuck useless sinkie in the whole country? Think about this. What is Whore Jinx's duties? CEO of Stomachsick Holdings or First Lady of Singapore? I really don't know. It would seem that since she is paid millions of $ to be Stomachsick's CEO, that is where her job and duty lie. But yet, she takes sabbaticals all the time, and then extends sabbaticals upon sabbaticals from her CEO job. I mean 3 months sabbatical leave not enough, she extends it another 3 months last year. SO, if she can go without being at the office of Stomachsick for 6 months, then really, what is a her use in the company?

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...g/2007302.html

Next, we see her accompanying her husband on so many state visits and overseas trips. As well she is also present when foreign dignataries visit. This state visit to the US is just the latest junket she goes on, as well, when Joko visited singapore, she was also there to help host his nasi lemak breaksfast. In march this year, Whore Jinx also accompanied Gay Loong to NYC to attend the NUclear summit. When Modi came to singapore last year, Whore Jinx was also hosting the makan with him at Komala Vilas. Not to mention she was there too for the recent visit to Mongolia. Well, you get the picture. She is overseas a lot with Gay loong and even when she is in singapore she attends many state official functions with him too. Exactly how and when does this goat have the time to manage Stomachsick and our rainy day fund. Much less get paid all those money to do it.

And the nail in the coffin is the performance of Stomachsik itself, with multi billion $ losses and many bad investments.How about this $58 billion loss in 2009?

All in I can say that she performs poorly at the job that she is paid over $10 million a year to do, and she is not even present too often at her workplace either. Truly, the most fuck useless sinkie this year.

Bro, great post by you! :smile:

Is there a way we can clone more Papsmearer-type of Singaporeans huh?

The PAP should not survive more one than one term if more Singaporeans wake up and start questioning these jiak-leow-bees for being parasites and for leeching money off the kindness of the common Singaporeans.

jw5

Loyal
It takes an amazingly complex person to be "exceptional" and "useless" at the same time. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

You obviously do not understand how leadership works.

She does not need to be in the office in order to guide temasek to greater heights.

If you look back on the history of Apple Inc you'll find that it grew most rapidly when the CEO was dying of cancer. Jobs was away from work for extended periods for his treatment which included a liver transplant and long periods of recuperation. However this did not stop the company from launching what has been the biggest game changing device of the 21st century thus far. Jobs visualised it. His staff made it happen.

Ho Ching does not need to micro manage. All that is required of her is to make strategic decisions and set the direction of the company. The minions can then execute the strategy that she has come up with.

Temasek has out performed Warren Buffet in the past and I'm sure it will do so again in the near future. Exceptional people will always deliver exceptional results.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/singapore/temasek-ceo-ho-ching/2007302.html

You are thinking of her as an employee. Wrong. A better comparison is with the queen of England but with lower taste.She gets paid from the public purse to preside at official functions. If you know how she started, that's one lucky person.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am more amazed how thick her skin is. Despite the numerous humiliating but factual things about her from Micropolis to horrible dressing, she carries on like a teflon pan - nothing sticks.

Here is an example of a spouse that did well for Singapore

Take the case of Jean Marshall, David Marshall's wife. She raised 4 children, a medical doctor, a lawyer, a journalist and a Psychologist. She left her lecturing job in University of Singapore to raise a family. When David became the ambassador for France, she took it as part of her duty to ensure that Singapore was portrayed in a positive light. She entertained in the official residents for 15 years. She is by nature quiet and more an introvert but she knew she had a duty to carry out though unpaid. Many of wives refused to entertain in their official residence. And she is famous for making the son take out the Bin for refuse collection when he is with the.

She is also renown in France in helping connect many Singaporeans that have gone over there and this was before MFA rolled out all the programmes to reach out to Singaporeans and ex_Singaporeans overseas.

Ho Ching organised a massive campaign to talk about $14.80 pouch while taking home millions each years. What a hypocrite.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are thinking of her as an employee. Wrong. A better comparison is with the queen of England but with lower taste.She gets paid from the public purse to preside at official functions. If you know how she started, that's one lucky person.

Dun insult the queen.
Her ancestors owned the entire country and more.....in the old days they call it her divine right even.
She is paid by the public but she doesn't manage public funds and losing them in the process.....
Also she's tightening spending and opening up palaces to earn some upkeep.
Compared with the whore who's claimed to fame is to fuck the aqua son of a vile dictator

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Last year the highest paid CEO in all the companies owned by STomachsick was Peter Gupta of DBS with around $10 million in salary and bonus. Highly likely that Whore Jinx will demand that she gets paid more then someone who reports to her. So, I am pegging her salary and bonus in the range of $15-$20 million. Also, i understand she has stock options with Stomachsick, how that happened, I have no idea.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Ho Ching organised a massive campaign to talk about $14.80 pouch while taking home millions each years. What a hypocrite.

That's a lot of money considering the fact that it was made by a looney.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Bro, great post by you! :smile:

Is there a way we can clone more Papsmearer-type of Singaporeans huh?

The PAP should not survive more one than one term if more Singaporeans wake up and start questioning these jiak-leow-bees for being parasites and for leeching money off the kindness of the common Singaporeans.

Thank you for saying so, Cosmos.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You obviously do not understand how leadership works.

She does not need to be in the office in order to guide temasek to greater heights.

If you look back on the history of Apple Inc you'll find that it grew most rapidly when the CEO was dying of cancer. Jobs was away from work for extended periods for his treatment which included a liver transplant and long periods of recuperation. However this did not stop the company from launching what has been the biggest game changing device of the 21st century thus far. Jobs visualised it. His staff made it happen.

Ho Ching does not need to micro manage. All that is required of her is to make strategic decisions and set the direction of the company. The minions can then execute the strategy that she has come up with.

Temasek has out performed Warren Buffet in the past and I'm sure it will do so again in the near future. Exceptional people will always deliver exceptional results.

Do not insult Warren Buffet by comparing Stomachsick and Whore Jinx to him. He was already successfully investing money for people while Whore was a little girl still playing monopoly with fake money and losing badly. Warren Buffet is one of the most hands on funds manager there is, he does all the research and personally interviews the companies that he buys. There is no vision and no minions running things for him while he travels all over the world like Whore.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It takes an amazingly complex person to be "exceptional" and "useless" at the same time. :biggrin:

A useless person will always say they are exceptional because in their useless minds, they are exceptional. A truly exceptional person does not say he is exceptional. Its other people that say it for him after witnessing his deeds. In whore jinx's case, not one fund manafer or notable independent person or media has said she is exceptional. Only her FIL has said she is exceptional, but that's maturbating your own lancheow.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously, is there a more fuck useless sinkie in the whole country? Think about this. What is Whore Jinx's duties? CEO of Stomachsick Holdings or First Lady of Singapore? I really don't know.

Whore Jinx's porlumpars and sicko-fans (read: sycophants) will accuse you of being jealous of her success in life and at work.

Whore Jinx became CEO of Teamasick on the royal order of your first Prime Ministar, Lee Con You.

I am more amazed how thick her skin is. Despite the numerous humiliating but factual things about her from Micropolis to horrible dressing, she carries on like a teflon pan - nothing sticks.

The reason is obvious: Familee owns your country and its coffers are controlled by them. Cronies occupy positions of political and military power. Essential infrastructures such as judiciary, water, electricity, health services, transport, police, are helmed by Familee-approved cronies.

It's not just her; her husband and her father-in-law are hypocrites par excellence. If the most high-profile couple of your country are really sincere about helping to improve the lot of the disadvantaged, the underpriviledged, the down-trodden, the rejects, they would have signed up at GivingPledge.org long ago to pledge away more than half of their massive fortunes to charity. Warren Buffet, Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg are some of those who have signed up ages ago.

Your Prime Ministar and Buy-High-Sell-Low are in a Catch 22 situation: damn if they do and damn if they don't. If they do pledge at GivingPledge.org, your entire country will be shell-shocked to learn that Old Fart, when alive, was actually the richest man in Asia, beating Li Ka Shing, Wang Jianling and Jack Ma. If they don't (pledge), they will be exposed as hypocrites who are good at wayang.

Last year the highest paid CEO in all the companies owned by STomachsick was Peter Gupta of DBS with around $10 million in salary and bonus. Highly likely that Whore Jinx will demand that she gets paid more then someone who reports to her. So, I am pegging her salary and bonus in the range of $15-$20 million.

According to PAP logic as espoused by Lim Wee Kiat, Sinkie cabinet ministars can't be drawing salaries that are lower than even the lowest-earning Sinkie CEO; otherwise the former will lose respect.

According to a little bird from the West, Whore Jinx is currently remunerated about 45,000,000 USD annually. The current amount is an increase after the most recent general elections.

Also, i understand she has stock options with Stomachsick, how that happened, I have no idea.

What I'm about to reveal--or rather a little bird from the West revealed--is more than shocking than the so-called "stock options".

Over the years Familee set up companies all over the world with money "borrowed" from Teamasick with zero interest. Any profits made by their companies will then be used to "pay back" the so-called "loans". (Here's my sarcasm: It's like Islamic banking because the lender is not allowed to charge or earn interest in the loans that he gives.) In this way Familee has accumulated vast wealth in real estate, energy, oil and gas industries, health care, IT and bio-tech companies.

If all the world's big boys in auditing were to take part in auditing the accounts of Teamasick and the companies under the control of Familee, it'd take at least 50 man-years.

jw5

Loyal
A useless person will always say they are exceptional because in their useless minds, they are exceptional. A truly exceptional person does not say he is exceptional. Its other people that say it for him after witnessing his deeds. In whore jinx's case, not one fund manafer or notable independent person or media has said she is exceptional. Only her FIL has said she is exceptional, but that's maturbating your own lancheow.

It's not her FIL who said that she is exceptional, it's her husband's (wife's) predecessor. Possibly (probably) with some goading from FIL. :biggrin:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Compared with the whore who's claimed to fame is to fuck the aqua son of a vile dictator

no lor, my sauce told me the the aqua son din want to fuck a

woman that look like a man

tat is y he got prostate cancer

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Whore Jinx's porlumpars and sicko-fans (read: sycophants) will accuse you of being jealous of her success in life and at work.

Yes, I am jealous of her success because I don;t have a vagina that can ensnare the pink shirt wearing bapok. Its why I am green with envy. hehehehehe