• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you are quoting the internet at the other thread, the flat earth thread, you are much better.
You are much better when you quote knowledge from others, instead of expressing your own logic. Now I pity your MALAYSIAN NEIGHBOURS. But then she has a wonderful family, great health, good wealth, great kids and lovely pets. Only setback in her life is a neighbour like you. But the world is make up of all sort of people. I still like you when you are at flat earth thread:smile: quoting.

Actually you are similiar to LeongSam in many ways. He is undiplomatic and insensitive, just like you. Conversations cover limited topics(you about your neighbour while it is about his bike for him), just like you. Must be the centre of your world and everyone else coming into contact have to orbit around that world, just like him.

Ask you a personal question, you dont have to answer if you got no diplomatic way to reply, have you ever maintain a proper conversation with someone from the opposite sex and make them feel good about the friendship between you and them? I don't mean those which efforts belong to them. I mean your effort.

Who cares what you think about me? You are a nobody and showing your fox tail to be a mudlander dog in support of my MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours to the extent of twisting them to have a happy family when just a mistress with a daughter who shot gun who married a GIGOLO son in law from Penang. The son in law don't even need to bring in his car from Penang, just move his butt over to JB and live in her house and drive her car hahahahah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that you attempt to flirt? I sincerely hope not! Or you want to draw in attention? That is so 5 years old! When you are already over 38 at least. In fact the way you go on and on like a broken record, I would say you are the same age as LeongSam or older. He probably has female neighbours your age and they make better conversations than you.

You are the one flirting here and showing your chichis and you think everyone is like yourself. Evil mudlander dogs are like that, they are blind to their own fault and always accusing others when they are in the wrong. Exactly like my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours who built illegal extension and let their dogs bark non stop and then no qualms to harm me when I told them off.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
While resident bully bastard semaj2357 who disrupted my threads and other threads by insulting me with lies non-stop are not banned.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shameless forum owner allows bastards to bully but the bullied victim cannot reply without being banned. Such manner of forum operations are only done by barbarians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok I am going to self ban myself from this shameless forum that allows bastards to bully me. Shame on you Leongsam!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
peek-a-boo.gif

Hi !

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
finally the bitch got banned again.

Actually, if you care to read some of her saner contributions, she comes across as one who is level headed, smart and concise with her words. Nothing of the kind of trash you often read.

I suppose she has her lucid moments.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, if you care to read some of her saner contributions, she comes across as one who is level headed, smart and concise with her words. Nothing of the kind of trash you often read.

Agreed. Sbf lose a interesting person :o

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ginfreely is clearly mentally unstable since long ago, especially if he or she can let cyberbullying get to his head.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
The leader of my Chinese dog bitch section has quit :( Now my Chinese dog club is weaker. :(

It is all the fault of my useless male Chinese dogs like Johntan, Narong wongwan and even out honorary vice chief leongsam who did not help her. :oIo:

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those were the times she took her right medicine on time and with the right dosage
and there are times she ran out of medicine, got a bit lazy or took the wrong type of medication.

So that explains why she has split personality.