• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The radicalization of Malaysian and Singapore Muslims

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The growing Arabisation phenomenon could be seemed as the ara-m&ds trying to lift themselves out of their inferior complex when they are losing out to other races in academic and economic achievements. So the more they ape the arabs, the greater they will feel. :wink: The trend is to wear black tudung, maybe they are imagining sinkieland and mudland are plagued by desert storms.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The growing Arabisation phenomenon could be seemed as the ara-m&ds trying to lift themselves out of their inferior complex when they are losing out to other races in academic and economic achievements. So the more they ape the arabs, the greater they will feel. :wink: The trend is to wear black tudung, maybe they are imagining sinkieland and mudland are plagued by desert storms.

I am not sure why so many of you talk about the Islamization or Arabisation of our m&ds as a bad thing. Vast majority of the local m&ds are very pleased about the progress of Islamization and the proliferation of halal food in the local office group dining culture.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure why so many of you talk about the Islamization or Arabisation of our m&ds as a bad thing. Vast majority of the local m&ds are very pleased about the progress of Islamization and the proliferation of halal food in the local office group dining culture.

The growing obsession with 'Halal' means it not limited to the food m&ds eat. Minahs are increasingly obsess with halal cosmetics and that could spell business opportunity for businessmen like you. Soon they may want halal air?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ara-m&ds found peace n perfection with Islam. Islam is perfect? The trend now, minahs like to ape Arabs dolling in black hijab and baju. Many Malay terms like buka puasa are replaced within Arabic ones.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ara-m&ds found peace n perfection with Islam. Islam is perfect? The trend now, minahs like to ape Arabs dolling in black hijab and baju. Many Malay terms like buka puasa are replaced within Arabic ones.

Of course lah. We are proud of Arabic writings. Is the same as wat is written in the Quran. Unlike others. Their god speak to their subject in English.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of course lah. We are proud of Arabic writings. Is the same as wat is written in the Quran. Unlike others. Their god speak to their subject in English.

Most Malays don't understand Arabic. So, most of them don't understand the Quran. Also, the quran is pretty much an incomplete and incoherent book. You need the Islamic hadiths to go with it.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most Malays don't understand Arabic. So, most of them don't understand the Quran. Also, the quran is pretty much an incomplete and incoherent book. You need the Islamic hadiths to go with it.

I understand Arab. Wat so difficult. All these can be learnt by click of the mouse. Up to individual whether he bother to read and understand.

As for the Hadiths....it has to be separated fm the Quran. Otherwise it end up like some other holy book. All jumble up into one...like rojak. Quran words of God. Not the hadiths.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I understand Arab. Wat so difficult. All these can be learnt by click of the mouse. Up to individual whether he bother to read and understand.

As for the Hadiths....it has to be separated fm the Quran. Otherwise it end up like some other holy book. All jumble up into one...like rojak. Quran words of God. Not the hadiths.

The quran is certainly like rojak. One of the rare books not arranged in chronological order.

You understanding arabic doesn't mean most Malays understand Arabic. Vast majority of them don't! So, they either read translation or accept translations from their local imams wholesale.

The Hadith is not just some other book. The shahada, where muslims recite to join islam, is found in the hadith, not quran. So are many of the islamic practices and pillars. No hadith, no 5 pillars of islam. Hence, quran as a source of instructions and teaching for muslims is pretty much incomplete without the hadith to accompany it.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The quran is certainly like rojak. One of the rare books not arranged in chronological order. Tats cos u dont know how to read the Quran:rolleyes:

You understanding arabic doesn't mean most Malays understand Arabic. Vast majority of them don't! So, they either read translation or accept translations from their local imams wholesale.
Theres alway reliable translation text available in the Mosque. I dont see any problem there. Bottom line is the original words i.e.Arabic, of the Quran still intact for 1438 years! No addition...no subtraction! SubHaNallah!:cool:

The Hadith is not just some other book. The shahada, where muslims recite to join islam, is found in the hadith, not quran. So are many of the islamic practices and pillars. No hadith, no 5 pillars of islam. Hence, quran as a source of instructions and teaching for muslims is pretty much incomplete without the hadith to accompany it. Like i told u. Quran is the word of God. All the Do and Donts are there......the commandment i.e. The Hadiths is the saying and the sunnah of our Prophet. Just a simple example. We were told to swalat...perform our prayer. How do one pray. Then we refer to the Hadiths which clearly explain in detail the performance in 5 daily prayers.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/bassam_zawadi/is_quran_fully_detailed.htm

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Theres alway reliable translation text available in the Mosque. I dont see any problem there.

There actually is a problem. Most Muslims I know hate "reliable translation". They are usually very pro on "original text". Looks like you are an exception. :smile:

whoami said:
Bottom line is the original words i.e.Arabic, of the Quran still intact for 1438 years! No addition...no subtraction! SubHaNallah!

Not true.

1) Caliph Uthman was the one who compiled the Quran, and he ordered all other quran versions unapproved by him to be burned.

'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt. Said bin Thabit added, "A Verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Qur'an and I used to hear Allah's Apostle reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuzaima bin Thabit Al-Ansari. (That Verse was): 'Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.' (33.23) Bukhari :: Book 6 :: Volume 61 :: Hadith 510

2) Compiling of the Quran from various sources started years after Muhammad's death. That alone would affect the "addition" and "subtraction" from the quran. It is also suspicious that the "final prophet" did not show any interest in compiling all his revelations into a book during his lifetime. Neither did his closest followers. The idea of compiling a quran from scattered texts only came about after many so-called memorizers got killed in one battle.

According to Sunni scholars, during the life of Muhammad parts of the Quran, though written, were scattered amongst his companions, much of it as private possession[18] The amount of Scribes was 43 companions. And there were many people who though were not scribes also were complete memorizers. After Muhammad's death, Abu Bakr initially exercised a policy of laissez faire as well. This policy was reversed after the Battle of Yamama in 633.[19][20] During the battle, 70 Muslims who had memorized the Quran were killed. The death of Salim, however, was most significant, as he was one of the very few who had been entrusted by Muhammad to teach the Quran. Consequently, upon Umar's insistence, Abu Bakr ordered the collection of the hitherto scattered pieces of the Quran into one copy.[19][21]''

Records from Islamic sources suggest that before Caliph Uthman's standardization, where variants were allegedly burned, the Qu'ran may have contained either 116 chapters (Ubayy Ibn Ka'ab's Codex) or 111 (Ibn Ma'sud's Codex)[73] instead of the present 114. There is also a wide ranging Hadith tradition that allegedly indicate both missing chapters and missing verses prior to Uthman's collection.[74][citation needed]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Quran#Collection_of_the_Quran

3) The quran also had some verses subtracted from it. Apparently, a sheep ate some verses from the quran shortly after muhammad passed away. Hence, today we are missing some very important teachings about adult breastfeeding and stoning.

[Narrated 'Aisha] "The verse of the stoning and of suckling an adult ten times were revealed, and they were (written) on a paper and kept under my bed. When the messenger of Allah expired and we were preoccupied with his death, a goat entered and ate away the paper."
Musnad Ahmad bin Hanbal. vol. 6. p. 269; Sunan Ibn Majah, p. 626; Ibn Qutbah, Tawil Mukhtalafi 'l-Hadith (Cairo: Maktaba al-Kulliyat al-Azhariyya. 1966) p. 310; As-Suyuti, ad-Durru 'l-Manthur, vol. 2. p. 13

4) Muhammad's scribe helped improve the 'revelation' of Allah. It's quite obvious he added to the quran with muhammad's approval.

'To me it has been revealed', when naught has been revealed to him" refers to 'Abdullah Ibn Sâd Ibn Abi Sarh, who used to write for God's messenger. The verse (23:12) that says, "We created man of an extraction of clay" was revealed, and when Muhammad reached the part that says, "... thereafter We produced him as another creature (23:14), 'Abdullah said, "So blessed be God the fairest of creators!" in amazement at the details of man's creation. The Prophet said, "Write it down; for thus it has been revealed." 'Abdullah doubted and said, "If Muhammad is truthful then I receive the revelation as much as he does, and if he is a liar, what I said is a good as what he said."

whoami said:
Of course lah. We are proud of Arabic writings. Is the same as wat is written in the Quran. Unlike others. Their god speak to their subject in English

Surprisingly, you are also wrong here. Maybe you need to edit Wikipedia if you think they are wrong.

The Arabic script as we know it today was unknown in Muhammad’s time (as Arabic writing styles have progressed through time) and the Quran was preserved through memorization and written references on different materials. As Arab society started to evolve into using writing more regularly, writing skills evolved accordingly. Early Quranic Arabic lacked precision because distinguishing between consonants was impossible due to the absence of diacritical marks (a’jam). Vowelling marks (tashkil) to indicate prolongation or vowels were absent as well. Due to this there were endless possibilities for the mispronunciation of the word. The Arabic script as we know it today, the scripta plena, which has pointed texts and is fully vowelled was not perfected until the middle of the 9th century.[4]:92

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Quran#Collection_of_the_Quran

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aramudbi....
So Allah can converse only in one language, Arabic? Lol! I thought during your prophet's time, the Arabs did'nt have a writing yet, fact is fact. So it is not true your Allah's words were recorded directly in Arabic writings. Parts of the koran were adopted from the gnostic gospels. Are they really Allah Words? Bukan lah!

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yup, this group dining culture with halal food created better bonding and a more friendly atmosphere in the office......until one fucktard with styrofoam boxes came along :mad:
wud this hadith be like the old testament (based on the hebrew bible), which can and should be replaced with a new testosterone type of holy book (preferably written by a shebrew) since it will come in handy for the 72 virgins :confused:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is a documentary about this and do u know they got death threats and it couldn't be aired.

I have said many times. Islam is not a religion. That was why it spread quickly at its initial phase. There were no mosques or houses of worship.and the masses were freed from religious slavery.
It became a religion when the caliphs found it easier to control if the people became docile and easier to control. But by that time, this could be th reason why it broke up. And the moors in spain, eventually were over came by the religious muslims before its downfall.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aramudbi....
So Allah can converse only in one language, Arabic? Lol! I thought during your prophet's time, the Arabs did'nt have a writing yet, fact is fact. So it is not true your Allah's words were recorded directly in Arabic writings. Parts of the koran were adopted from the gnostic gospels. Are they really Allah Words? Bukan lah!

The Koran was published after the death of the prophet. So its content cannot be verified by the said author.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is clear you fucking Mooslimes pray to Satan. There is one Satan and his name is Allah. You stinking evil Mooselimes do nothing but bring misery to the entire world and even yourselves. But since you worship Satan, this is actually very nice for you bastards! If the rest of the world was even .01% as evil as you, you bastards from hell would have been wiped out a long time ago. But it's not too late yet so don't be happy.

From genocide, rape of children and women and even boys and outright slavery and the love for terrorism, you bastards are truly the scum of the entire universe.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Koran was published after the death of the prophet. So its content cannot be verified by the said author.

All mosques were facing Petra instead of the holy city Mecca before 800AD, some shocking revelations made by Jay Smith.

Read more: http://apologika.blogspot.sg/2014/03/why-did-first-muslims-pray-towards-petra.html

IMG_0309.PNG

IMG_0330.PNG

IMG_0310.PNG

IMG_0313.PNG

IMG_0314.PNG

IMG_0317.PNG

http://apologika.blogspot.sg/2014/03/why-did-first-muslims-pray-towards-petra.html

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently I saw minahs jogging in tudung. Don't they find it hot in that headgears? What will happen to them if they don't put on tudung?

I used to see minahs wore white tudungs long time ago, nowadays can't see minahs dolled in white tudung. Why they dropped off white color? Sectarian alignment or fashion?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi whoami, I am also interested to learn Arabic. Can share what website or app you use to learn Arabic?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi whoami, I am also interested to learn Arabic. Can share what website or app you use to learn Arabic?

You can easily google yourself lah! I suggest you engage him as your private tutor. It is worth the money as the Sultan of Johore his majesty will be very impressed if you speak to him in Arabic instead of Bahasa! AL-whoami is away from fri to sun taking a 45min ferry to meet his cewek. You try your luck mon - thur.