• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The radicalization of Malaysian and Singapore Muslims

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The arabisation of Malaysian and Singapore Muslims

You son of Satanic Bitch! Don't talk cock here! Which religions preach or practice wrongly? What is wrong exactly. Don't just open your cheebye babi mouth! You came in here with guns blazing and demanding that Islam not be discussed. KNNPCCB! Islam is your mother cheebye? Cannot talk about it? If your head can fuck your own mother's cheebye when you left her womb then why can't we talk about it?
You bloody bastard DOG, as your nick implies. Calling yourself a DOG and you aren't even ashamed? Your mind is definitely something wrong. Your fucking chee bye mother must have regretted giving birth to you or are you born out of a wedlock by your prostitute mother by selling her chee bye in return for monetary gratifications?

Anyway, do continue to criticize more here and I wish to see you be killed or maimed by those radicalized Muslim militants in this region. One such Dogs lesser in this region will make no difference, especially when Dogs are Haram to these people.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims claim the Quran includes stories on Biblical characters and even Jesus. While this is true, these stories and characters have been twisted from those found in the Bible. It's like someone selling counterfeit goods and declaring them to be the same. But this isn't goods. THis is religion. Why would Muslims commit to such a blatant and offensive lie? That's hard to tell so let's just look at the sources of these Biblical stories found in the Quran. Their sources are mostly gnostic in nature and they predate Islam.

Another huge difference between the Bible and Quran is how geographical locations are stipulated. The Bible is often clear when stating geographical locations. The Quran does not even mention by name, Mecca, Jerusalem and other important towns and cities.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Books/Tisdall/Sources/

You fucking bastard DOG, Angin. If you admit being a DOG, so you are also admitting that your fucking lau chee bye mother must be a BITCH. Ha, Ha. Do go and meet your creator as soon as possible.

Anyway, by giving yourself such a disgraceful nick, it clearly shows your very low IQ indeed. What a shame to still have such Sinkies around?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims claim the Quran includes stories on Biblical characters and even Jesus. While this is true, these stories and characters have been twisted from those found in the Bible. It's like someone selling counterfeit goods and declaring them to be the same. But this isn't goods. THis is religion. Why would Muslims commit to such a blatant and offensive lie? That's hard to tell so let's just look at the sources of these Biblical stories found in the Quran. Their sources are mostly gnostic in nature and they predate Islam.

Another huge difference between the Bible and Quran is how geographical locations are stipulated. The Bible is often clear when stating geographical locations. The Quran does not even mention by name, Mecca, Jerusalem and other important towns and cities.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Books/Tisdall/Sources/
I find that most of your posts are related to religion. You must have been so disappointed with your fucking life that you cannot even find any inner peace with your ownself. You are such a miserable creature in this world. It's better for you to go and terminate your fucking life prematurely. It'll save you all your miseries and pain. What's the use of you still continuing to live in this world?

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can go on to rant all you want and quote all you like. I'm not going to be bothered by them anyway. You are indeed a mentally sick DOG. There are quite a lot of these running wild in this forum.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No one here should ever take you seriously. You mean to say you just have to Google and trust everything you read? What kind of flimsy knowledge is this?

Show me one credible reference that israel has considerable security forces patrolling the streets daily. Israel has been hit so many times before by terrorist or violent radical groups like hamas and hezabolla. But never heard of isis claiming credit for any strike on Israel.

Your reasoning about the tight security of Israel is pure bs given how many other groups have hit them before

Opps look at how you have contridicted yourself in this post.

You say you cannot trust everything one Googles. Ok so how do you know about israel was hit by hamas/hezabollah? Yeah from sites in which you googled but then you are now in a catch 22. Since you yourself say you cannot trust google to provide information aka the internet how can you trust them about attacks by hamas and other groups because did you actually visit israel to confim that they were indeed attacked by these terror groups? See how you got yourself in a bind.

Also do you know the nature of a terror attack? No one knows when the next one will hit in which country/city. It could be in europe/us/asia etc. For you to even claim that israel won't be hit by isis is just you pulling some conjecture out of your ass because you cannot predict the future you are just desperately clutching at straws because the entire basis of your retarded argument is that isis is on the same side as israel.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can a sex pervert be a prophet? Why did Pedo Mo lust after his own son's wife? After banging a 9 year old, Mo wasn't satisfied. Fucking his own first cousin was next on his list. Everyone now knows that fucking your first cousin and making babies would create zombie babies but it seems Allah knows fuckall! Till today Muzzis fuck each other's cousins to be just like their prophet whom the quran claims is the perfect man. Except that this perfect man was a serial rapist, mass murderer, warlord, pirate, plunderer, sadistic torturer, incestuous and a con artist.

According to the Quran itself Allah caused Muhammad to have desires for another man’s wife, namely his adopted son Zaid ibn Haritha’s spouse Zaynab bint Jash. This led to his adopted son divorcing her so that Muhammad could marry her. The alleged reason why Allah commanded this to happen was so that Muhammad could set the example for others to emulate, making it permissible for adoptive fathers to marry their adopted children’s divorcees:

And when you said to him to whom Allah had shown favor and to whom you had shown a favor: Keep your wife to yourself and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; and you concealed in your soul what Allah would bring to light, and you feared men, and Allah had a greater right that you should fear Him. But when Zaid had accomplished his want of her, We gave her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers in respect of the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished their want of them; and Allah's command shall be performed. There is no harm in the Prophet doing that which Allah has ordained for him; such has been the course of Allah with respect to those who have gone before; and the command of Allah is a decree that is made absolute: S. 33:37-38 Shakir

Note carefully what these references are actually saying. Muhammad was hiding within himself what Allah supposedly was to bring to light, namely that Muhammad was to marry his adopted son’s wife. This means that even before the divorce occurred Allah had already caused Muhammad to desire a married woman and that it was Allah who caused Zaid to divorce his wife so that Muhammad could then marry her!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pedo Mo boasts of being a terrorists. How appropriate of him to do so. After all he claimed his Allah commanded him to cast terror into the hearts of non-Muslims. How could Pedo Mo resist all the sex slaves, plunder and sadistic murders and tortures? The following are all taken from Islamic scripture. Such teachings are shocking on their own but it's doubly shocking that such teachings are from a religion. And they call themselves Religion of Peace. Do you see the problem with these people?

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

http://www.quranexplorer.com/Hadith/English/Hadith/bukhari/004.052.220.html
Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 52 :: Hadith 220
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).

Here is Pedo Mo sadistically torturing someone to obtain information on hidden treasures of a tribe he just raided and where he has killed all the men except the tribe leader Kinana. Pedo Mo as per normal practice, kept the women and children captives as slaves. ISIS is just following Pedo Mo's ways and teachings.
The earliest biography (sirat) of Muhammad's life is the work of Ibn Ishaq (85-151 A.H.) who was born in Medina. In this we learn of Muhammad's actions after he had conquered the towns of Khaybar. This event is also accepted and recorded by Ibn Kathir [1].

Kinana b. al-Rabi`, who had the custody of the treasure of B. al-Nadir, was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came (T. was brought) to the apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going round a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, "Do you know that if we find you have it I shall kill you?" he said Yes. The apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr b. al-`Awwam, "Torture him until you extract what he has," so he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud. (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, translated as, The Life of Muhammad, (tr. A. Guillaume), Karachi: Oxford University Press, 1998, p. 515.)

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Photo: Traditional Malayu Outfit

TC2-sm.jpg

TC4-sm.jpg

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Opps look at how you have contridicted yourself in this post.

You say you cannot trust everything one Googles. Ok so how do you know about israel was hit by hamas/hezabollah? Yeah from sites in which you googled but then you are now in a catch 22. Since you yourself say you cannot trust google to provide information aka the internet how can you trust them about attacks by hamas and other groups because did you actually visit israel to confim that they were indeed attacked by these terror groups? See how you got yourself in a bind.

Also do you know the nature of a terror attack? No one knows when the next one will hit in which country/city. It could be in europe/us/asia etc. For you to even claim that israel won't be hit by isis is just you pulling some conjecture out of your ass because you cannot predict the future you are just desperately clutching at straws because the entire basis of your retarded argument is that isis is on the same side as israel.

The attacks on Israel by hamas & hezabolla are reported by all mainstream news outlets over the years and have attracted international condemnation. It's a matter of public record. You can't even follow basic reasoning.

The USA and Israel have engaged in a geopolitical strategy of creating regional threats so as to keep the middle east fragmented and prevent the rise of any hegemon that can claim power over the region. A monster (isis) at Israel's doorstep also serves Israeli interests. My position on this has been clear. Your replies are simply incoherent and out of whack.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The attacks on Israel by hamas & hezabolla are reported by all mainstream news outlets over the years and have attracted international condemnation. It's a matter of public record. You can't even follow basic reasoning.

The USA and Israel have engaged in a geopolitical strategy of creating regional threats so as to keep the middle east fragmented and prevent the rise of any hegemon that can claim power over the region. A monster (isis) at Israel's doorstep also serves Israeli interests. My position on this has been clear. Your replies are simply incoherent and out of whack.

You dumb POS do you want me to repeat what you wrote earlier? You mentioned that google is unreliable. Now obviously if one googles about something google will lead you to a website, news agency,forum, blog and so on and so forth. It's pretty obvious since google is a search engine and doesn't actually provide information does it? What did you write earlier? You mentioned that google is unreliable and indirectly say that all websites/internet is unreliable wasn't that the very stance you were taking at me. Now all because it suits your stance suddenly it's fine and the internet is reliable for you but not for me? See how fucking disgusting you are trying to distort and twist things around.

Could you explain how isis serves israel's purpose and how is that even related to isis not launching terrorist attacks on israel YET. Those 2 are very different. It's like say during the seige of the mongols on eastern europe their grand khan died so they stopped attacking to run back to get the throne does that mean the grand khan was helping eastern europe out by dying? No it's merely a coincidence.

Israel still managed to survive attacks for so many arab countries and even when strongmen were alive and ruling like saddam israel didn't fall so wtf does US and Israeli interests have to do with Isis?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malaysia's Islamic authority JAKIM urges Muslims to shun "harmful" Pokemon Go

Malaysia's Islamic development authority has urged Muslims not to play the "harmful" and "dangerous" Pokemon Go mobile game.

Pokemon Go was released on Saturday (Aug 6) in the Muslim-majority Southeast Asian nation, sending scores of people outdoors in search of cartoon monsters to "catch" on their mobile phones.

The following day, the director of the Department of Islamic Development of Malaysia (Jakim), Othman Mustapha, issued a statement supporting a Federal Territories-level fatwa (Islamic legal ruling) issued days earlier against the game.

"The decision (by the Federal Territories' authorities) is in line with the views of the law in other Muslim countries which have prove Pokemon Go is the cause of incidents that endanger people to the point of threatening their lives," he said.

"This game will also cause negative effects on children and teenagers. Therefore, Jakim urges Muslims in this country to avoid playing Pokemon Go."

There have been reports from around the world of accidents and robberies affecting distracted Pokemon Go users.

Iran has banned the game altogether while other countries have issued warnings about the app.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You dumb POS do you want me to repeat what you wrote earlier? You mentioned that google is unreliable. Now obviously if one googles about something google will lead you to a website, news agency,forum, blog and so on and so forth. It's pretty obvious since google is a search engine and doesn't actually provide information does it? What did you write earlier? You mentioned that google is unreliable and indirectly say that all websites/internet is unreliable wasn't that the very stance you were taking at me. Now all because it suits your stance suddenly it's fine and the internet is reliable for you but not for me? See how fucking disgusting you are trying to distort and twist things around.

Could you explain how isis serves israel's purpose and how is that even related to isis not launching terrorist attacks on israel YET. Those 2 are very different. It's like say during the seige of the mongols on eastern europe their grand khan died so they stopped attacking to run back to get the throne does that mean the grand khan was helping eastern europe out by dying? No it's merely a coincidence.

Israel still managed to survive attacks for so many arab countries and even when strongmen were alive and ruling like saddam israel didn't fall so wtf does US and Israeli interests have to do with Isis?

Google will direct you to all kinds of websites - some credible and some not so. That's why we must be discerning.

Again, tell me one credible source that Israel is an enemy of ISIS and that ISIS has attacked Israel.

And also, it seems geopolitics is a field too advanced for you. I suggest you leave it to people like George Friedman (Google STRATFOR and visit their website) to explain it to you, because I cannot be bothered to.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Google will direct you to all kinds of websites - some credible and some not so. That's why we must be discerning.

Again, tell me one credible source that Israel is an enemy of ISIS and that ISIS has attacked Israel.

And also, it seems geopolitics is a field too advanced for you. I suggest you leave it to people like George Friedman (Google STRATFOR and visit their website) to explain it to you, because I cannot be bothered to.

israel is the home land of the jews and jews are the eternal enemy of the muslims. Isis is just one terrorist organization out of 100s of terrorist groups and countries. It's just one. The fact that entire muslim nations have attacked israel proves that muslims are the enemy of jews and israel and all because one particular group has not attacked them doesn't prove anything. You stupid or what?

Btw pls explain your stance again instead of having me repeat it again and again. You say that google is unreliable and now you change and say google will lead you to some reliable and some unreliable BUT yet didn't even bother to explain which ones are reliable and which ones aren't and why it is like that meaning that it is simply based on your own bias intepretation meaning that any conspiracy theorist website claiming that isis is controlled by israel is definitely true while those that deny it are false simply due to your own opinion isn't that correct?

So google is only reliable when you search for sites that suit your agenda but it isn't when it does likewise correct? See this already showcases your biasness and how unreliable your words are.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you had a brain you would ask why Muslims keep joining ISIS. You would ask why does Turkey allow its borders open for them to get in and out from there. You would ask why Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Egypt and the other Arab countries there do not attack ISIS. You would ask why are the Middle east citizens and governments financing not just ISIS but the numerous Islamic Terror groups there.

And if you knew how to use a map you would realize ISIS has no way to attack Israel simply because they are too far away. You would also ask why Lebanon, Jordan etc have not been attacked in a large scale manner. You would also ask why over 100 other countries have not been attacked.

The reason you don't ask these more relevant and simple questions is because you are a fucking bastard Muzzi. Satanic scums like you worship a pedophile, rapist, mass murdering self-professed prophet. Your mind is all fucked up. Being schizophrenic is normal for you demented in-bred goat-fucking losers!

To those that do not know, Muhammed's biography is part of Islamic scripture. The Haddiths is also part of Islamic scripture. Both these complement the Quran. But these two include very graphic narrations of Muhammed's numerous savage acts against his enemies.

The earliest biography (sirat) of Muhammad's life is the work of Ibn Ishaq (85-151 A.H.) who was born in Medina. In this we learn of Muhammad's actions after he had conquered the towns of Khaybar. This event is also accepted and recorded by Ibn Kathir [1].

Kinana b. al-Rabi`, who had the custody of the treasure of B. al-Nadir, was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came (T. was brought) to the apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going round a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, "Do you know that if we find you have it I shall kill you?" he said Yes. The apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr b. al-`Awwam, "Torture him until you extract what he has," so he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud. (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, translated as, The Life of Muhammad, (tr. A. Guillaume), Karachi: Oxford University Press, 1998, p. 515.)

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently I saw minahs jogging in tudung. Don't they find it hot in that headgears? What will happen to them if they don't put on tudung?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recently I saw minahs jogging in tudung. Don't they find it hot in that headgears? What will happen to them if they don't put on tudung?

Y dont u just go ask them directly?:rolleyes:

U can go jog with only an underwear if u tink is hot

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Y dont u just go ask them directly?:rolleyes:

U can go jog with only an underwear if u tink is hot

I will be caught and warned by the police. My family will scold me. But one important difference from them, I won't be condemned or disowned by my race or religion body.

Last edited: