• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What are your opinions when you see this picture?

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, SBF brothers, please give your comments about this picture (shown below) taken by the Reuters.

I think it is like the contrast between first world and third world leh! haha :biggrin::biggrin::eek:

I wonder what did President Obama think about his visitor's behaviour hor?

Picture by Reuters:

Singapore's Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong stops to take a picture as he and U.S. President Barack Obama greet visitors during an official arrival ceremony on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, U.S. August 2, 2016.

REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst TPX IMAGES OF THE DAY

RTSKPNZ.jpg

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean Chee Soon Juan never pang sai?

I would appreciate it very much if you could refrain from attacking Chee Soon Juan in this thread please. This picture has nothing to do with CSJ. Please avoid writing out of topic. Thanks :smile:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would appreciate it very much if you could refrain from attacking Chee Soon Juan in this thread please. This picture has nothing to do with CSJ. Please avoid writing out of topic. Thanks :smile:

I did not attack you piece of shit. Now that yoou say attack, I attack you. May your family get misfortune.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Every where that gay Loong goes, he acts like a tourist. taking selfies and pictures even on such an important formal occasion. What a moron. I wish he will focus on his job and not treat it like a holiday.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obama must be giving himself mental face palm.....
Wtf gave state dinner to this clown?
Really where's the decorum of a world leader? Loong is a disgraceful moron.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every where that gay Loong goes, he acts like a tourist. taking selfies and pictures even on such an important formal occasion. What a moron. I wish he will focus on his job and not treat it like a holiday.

You got the main point right! :smile:

PM Lee forgot that he was on an official trip paid for by the taxpayers.

That is the problem with many third world leaders, they often fail to separate what is private/personal and what is public/official, it is just like the way they treat our citizens' money like their own money.

You are right that if PM Lee is on his own vacation trip, he can stop anywhere and anyhow he likes and takes any number of pictures he wants.

But this was an OFFICIAL arrival ceremony on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, U.S, with all the international media and cameras surrounding him, and he thought he could suka suka stop and take a picture. My goodness, so embarrassing to have him representing us Singaporeans!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, SBF brothers, please give your comments about this picture (shown below) taken by the Reuters.

I think it is like the contrast between first world and third world leh! haha :biggrin::biggrin::eek:

I wonder what did President Obama think about his visitor's behaviour hor?

Picture by Reuters:

Singapore's Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong stops to take a picture as he and U.S. President Barack Obama greet visitors during an official arrival ceremony on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, U.S. August 2, 2016.

REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst TPX IMAGES OF THE DAY

RTSKPNZ.jpg

All the crowds were there only for Obama. Both the angmoh girl camera on left and camera man angle was at Obama. Pm Lee was just a fool there.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
truly is emperor's sons,no eq,doesnt even know how to act like a dignified adult human being,let alone a person of "status" and "dignity".like a fucking kid whose lack real social interaction growing up,like a overprotected over sheltered specimen.has no clue what his body language is portraying or any self awareness.....and yet hes the fucking leader of singapore.u can tell this clown spent his whole life having his ass kissed and fawned and slobbered over,and no one in this godforsaken hellhole regime dare to slap him and tell him to wake up his shit.

Last edited:

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got the main point right! :smile:

PM Lee forgot that he was on an official trip paid for by the taxpayers.

That is the problem with many third world leaders, they often fail to separate what is private/personal and what is public/official, it is just like the way they treat our citizens' money like their own money.

You are right that if PM Lee is on his own vacation trip, he can stop anywhere and anyhow he likes and takes any number of pictures he wants.

But this was an OFFICIAL arrival ceremony on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, U.S, with all the international media and cameras surrounding him, and he thought he could suka suka stop and take a picture. My goodness, so embarrassing to have him representing us Singaporeans!

After more than ten years on the job, still behaving like a rookie....what a disgrace....or he has enjoyed so much in the past ten years that he now thinks nothing of the need to maintain decorum or a sense of proper conduct ...its mee siam mai hum and nonsensical jokes on China pollution, all over again.....REALLY DISGRACEFUL!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RTSKPNZ.jpg

dunno if he is at the zoo looking at animals,or WE are looking at the ZOO animal.

one of the surreal WTF moments that makes u wonder,if our lives are meaningless and our fates are at the mercy of some cruel twisted butt of a joke or the gods must be crazy.

sinkies this clown is ur emperor.ur lives have lesser meaning than a goldfish in a goldfish bowl being tormented by a cat everyday.

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I couldn't agree more as only a world-class moron who thinks he has the common man's touch would stoop so low! lol. (pun intended). You will never find world-class leaders such as Narenda Modi , Xi Jingping, Abe or Putin pulling off such a stunt. It's too frivolous and unstatesman-like but then again he is only a self-proclaimed natural aristocrat; unstatesman-like.:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I couldn't agree more as only a world-class moron who thinks he has the common man's touch would stoop so low! lol. (pun intended). You will never find world-class leaders such as Narenda Modi , Xi Jingping, Abe or Putin pulling off such a stunt. It's too frivolous and unstatesman-like but then again he is only a self-proclaimed natural aristocrat; unstatesman-like.:biggrin:

Dun mention world class....
Even regional class what sinkies like to call 3rd world countries leaders wouldnt pull such malu stunts....
Even crook ah jib, hardman hun sen, thaksin etc.....wouldn't be caught dead stooping so low and our emperor seems to be enjoying it too