• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Volume of sai question for eatshitndie

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure if anyone besides eatshitndie know these answers.

We know that the amount of urine produced may not be equal to the amount of fluid intake. Eg. drinking alcohol in 10ml could produce 100ml of urine.

But what about shit ? Can I say that the amount of shit produced can be most at the amount of food intake, taken into account all the food is diverted as waste products.

I ask this becos I noticed the amount of food I took was lesser volume as the shit output. I wonder where the extra shit came from ? I could not find this from google. Is this ok ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
typically, your amount of shit per bowel movement should be less than your food intake as it gets denser through compression, compaction, dehydration during its journey in the small intestines then further coiling and compression in large intestines (ascending, transverse, and descending colon). it's a long nutrient-absorbing journey. however, your gut may already contain food and shit from your previous meals, and you think they are from that one bowl of laksa from lunch. a series of (separate) shit from several meals may be bunching up at your colo-rectal passage as it acts like a large buffer to accumulate shit from a few meals before discharging. if your shit is contiguously long and has no separation, but you think your last meal is smaller than that, then very likely, your breakfast bang and blend into dinner front to rear in your colon and both combined and compressed to bang your lunch. if shit cums out one distinct turd at a time, and you see 3 sections of turd, then those are your dinner, breakfast and lunch cumming out one by one. sometimes, bile, pancreatic juice, and gut bacteria that are internally produced in your gi tract contribute to a less densed slurpy kind of shit, and that may lead you to think the volume is larger. if you are still in doubt, you can always remove samples of your shit and test them for mee siam, laksa or nasi lemak.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
typically, your amount of shit per bowel movement should be less than your food intake as it gets denser through compression, compaction, dehydration during its journey in the small intestines then further coiling and compression in large intestines (ascending, transverse, and descending colon). it's a long nutrient-absorbing journey. however, your gut may already contain food and shit from your previous meals, and you think they are from that one bowl of laksa from lunch. a series of (separate) shit from several meals may be bunching up at your colo-rectal passage as it acts like a large buffer to accumulate shit from a few meals before discharging. if your shit is contiguously long and has no separation, but you think your last meal is smaller than that, then very likely, your breakfast bang and blend into dinner front to rear in your colon and both combined and compressed to bang your lunch. if shit cums out one distinct turd at a time, and you see 3 sections of turd, then those are your dinner, breakfast and lunch cumming out one by one. sometimes, bile, pancreatic juice, and gut bacteria that are internally produced in your gi tract contribute to a less densed slurpy kind of shit, and that may lead you to think the volume is larger. if you are still in doubt, you can always remove samples of your shit and test them for mee siam, laksa or nasi lemak.
Roughly I know what you meant. When I said that I see the output volume more than the food intake volume, i use several previous meals as the measurement.

Eg I will take into account the lunch and dinner I took yesterday ,plus the bf i took this morning, and see that when I had the bowel movement this morning so far 2xmovrment, the total volume output seem to be greater than total of all previous 3 meals. Is this healthy or abnormal? It happens quite often. Later I believe there will be another round close lunch time. This will add to even more volumes.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Roughly I know what you meant. When I said that I see the output volume more than the food intake volume, i use several previous meals as the measurement.

Eg I will take into account the lunch and dinner I took yesterday ,plus the bf i took this morning, and see that when I had the bowel movement this morning so far 2xmovrment, the total volume output seem to be greater than total of all previous 3 meals. Is this healthy or abnormal? It happens quite often. Later I believe there will be another round close lunch time. This will add to even more volumes.

as i've said earlier, bile, pancreatic juice, and gut bacteria are produced to process your food in your gi tract including your tummy. if you have good gut bacteria, they will help digest your food but they also multiply and produce microbes adding to your total shit volume.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as i've said earlier, bile, pancreatic juice, and gut bacteria are produced to process your food in your gi tract including your tummy. if you have good gut bacteria, they will help digest your food but they also multiply and produce microbes adding to your total shit volume.

Oic that means similar to theory of urine production.
BTW this Started to happen after I took plenty of dragon fruits recommended by ex forumer Moviestar after I complain about constipation.
Thanks for your advice.

Alfrescian
Loyal
ohhh, what the hell, might as well ask....

I always wondered how heavy shit is coz I noticed that if i weight myself before and after passing, the weight hardly changes... any estimates on weight of shit?