• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat ho jinx carries a S$14.80 bag made by an autistic sinkie gets praised!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here’s a product placement you ought to be aware of. Arriving in Washington D.C. on Aug. 2 for the highly-cordial White House dinner with US President Barack Obama, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong’s wife, Ho Ching, was seen carrying a blue-white pouch.
Turns out, it was designed by a Pathlight School student from Singapore:
The artist, Seetoh Sheng Jie, 19, who really loves prehistoric animals, designed the illustrations of the dinosaurs on the pouch purely from memory without any referencing material.

The pouch, called a Denim Pouch-Dino Blue Black, is available online for S$14.80.
Seetoh is part of Pathlight’s Artist Development Programme, which was launched in April 2011, with the aim to uncover artistic talents in students and develop their potential. They get to work with professional artists to hone their craft and showcase their work to the public.
Students receive a royalty payment from Pathlight School whenever an item they created is sold.
This helps both students and their families to recognise the value of their talent and will give them a chance to have a dignified source of income.
You can find out more about The Art Faculty by Pathlight here.

Related articles:
Obama fumbles Lee Kuan Yew’s name but he’s still my favourite president of all time
What PM Lee’s White House dinner guest list reveals about S’pore future political leadership
10 quotes by Lee Hsien Loong & Barack Obama that show they’ve good scriptwriters

If you like what you read, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get the latest updates.

You Might Also Like

OUXJewjl.jpg

Recommended by

[h=3]Latest News[/h]

spacer.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
great bag. is there a design with seashells? abalone, geoduck, clam, conch, mussel, cockle (hum)?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
U mean that Whore Jinx highlights to the US that cheap child labour using autistic children is encouraged and condoned in Sinkieland? Come one come all US MNCs, we have a new source of cheap labour for you!!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She could have carried a red polythene bag from the market and the fishmonger who gave it to her will be an instant hit too.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
She could have carried a red polythene bag from the market and the fishmonger who gave it to her will be an instant hit too.

I am surprised she did not make her husband carry her handbag. And prove that he is the mangina that every one knows he is.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think her gesture was a very nice one, even though her colour sense is a little off.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a person eats instant noodles for every meal if there are packets left, favor depend on what kind donors gave him/her, is this person in sync with the mess? Err .... I mean mass?