• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat All hell will break loose under Trump

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I ask the same question myself. Sometimes, I wonder if the US got rid of all their nukes after WW2.

There's no real evidence that the US still has nukes today. Use them already!!!! Peking, Pyongyang and Moscow says Uncle Sam is yellow!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I ask the same question myself. Sometimes, I wonder if the US got rid of all their nukes after WW2.

There's no real evidence that the US still has nukes today. Use them already!!!! Peking, Pyongyang and Moscow says Uncle Sam is yellow!

They should test their nuclear missiles using sinkapore as the target.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry, the Muslim cunts will use it anyway. If not, why else does Iran want to built one and Saudi was not allowed to? Because they will use it when they have it. So USA is right to use it on them first.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trump is the perfect excuse for Putin and Kim Jong-un to nuke the Trump-tarded USA.

Trump-tards just don't realize why Hillary Clinton irks these two dictators so much. The most gleeful person under a Trump-tarded presidency must be Eleven Jinping.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem is that Trump appeals to the dumb and there are many dumb people in the US

The fact is that it is Hillary's supporters who are dumb. It has been proven again and again that Hillary lied so many times and yet, they still believe her. How stupid can you get?

That Mr Khan is also another idiot. He should be angry with Hillary for killing his son by voting to go to war in Iraq, not Trump!

Wikileaks Exposes Hillary's Benghazi Lies To Congress
[video=youtube;xk4LuD-FukM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk4LuD-FukM[/video]

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is that Trump appeals to the dumb and there are many dumb people in the US

No. More white people are becoming insecure about their place in America. This is a very large voting block that also includes traditional Democrat supporters and apolitical citizens who abstain. Hitler did not get elected because Germans were dumb.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not as many as 70% of singapore. Anyway clinton appeals to the dumb, not trump.

The fact is that it is Hillary's supporters who are dumb. It has been proven again and again that Hillary lied so many times and yet, they still believe her. How stupid can you get?

That Mr Khan is also another idiot. He should be angry with Hillary for killing his son by voting to go to war in Iraq, not Trump!

Don't jump to conclusions... I am not a fan of The Hilderbeast. She is the epitomizes the grand hypocrisy of democratic politics today. She has garnered so much clout within the party that she has become the bulletproof Queen Donkey. I suspect half of the Trump supporters will vote for him because they are fed up with the Democrats' detachment from real Americans.

The other half, unfortunately, are idiots. Have you actually listened to some of the dumb shit he spouts on a weekly basis?

Ban immigrants? Register all muslims in America? Build a wall and let mexico pay for it? Nuclear bombs? Support Putin's invasion of Ukraine?

Only the uneducated trailer thrash will love such dumb rhetoric

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't jump to conclusions... I am not a fan of The Hilderbeast. She is the epitomizes the grand hypocrisy of democratic politics today. She has garnered so much clout within the party that she has become the bulletproof Queen Donkey. I suspect half of the Trump supporters will vote for him because they are fed up with the Democrats' detachment from real Americans.

The other half, unfortunately, are idiots. Have you actually listened to some of the dumb shit he spouts on a weekly basis?

Ban immigrants? Register all muslims in America? Build a wall and let mexico pay for it? Nuclear bombs? Support Putin's invasion of Ukraine?

Who is dumber? The vast majority of Muslims in Islamic-dominated states who will mostly vote of a conservative government who wants the social systems to go back to the middle ages.

Who is dumber? The 70% who vote mainly for "bread & butter" issue when promised of HDB upgrades and some cheapo GST vouchers.

Who is dumber? The vast majority of Japs who votes for a government who cannot move on from WW2 history, who chose to abandon their future generation to save the pensions and jobs of the oldies who leave beyond 90 or even 100.

Human Race is always about self-interest from their own perspective, even if such self-interests will harm the overall good and in the end themselves. That is why history repeats itself again and again.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Human Race is always about self-interest from their own perspective, even if such self-interests will harm the overall good and in the end themselves. That is why history repeats itself again and again.

I agree. That's where Democracy fails - different voters are on different levels on the Maslow's hierarchy. That explains why "democratic countries" like India and Philipines are stuck in such predicament.

This ties in with my original point - America is full of dumb people and dumb rhetoric appeals to the repressed masses

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

pls lor.... 床上十年功, 台上10分钟。 she got 12 years to prep herself for this day. trump is unmistakable a 晋商。imean look at it this way, would he offer to suck every dick in the congress like sarah palin, he may have upped his chance.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
he has roots in Vaterland as did Adolf Hitler.....................

he has royal blood in him.... same as Fink in wizard of ID

[video=youtube;hsVzVlLdqfo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsVzVlLdqfo[/video]

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

HATE to love agree

[video=youtube;R9YPYRaeTW0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9YPYRaeTW0[/video]

[video=youtube;hIbMgLEr5yQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIbMgLEr5yQ[/video]