• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Mahathir accuses Pinky of corruption and not doing the right thing, will Pinky sue?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If Amos, Roy, etc say the exact same thing, they will for sure get arrested and charged in court for slander. Gay loong got balls or not to go after Mahathir?

Mahathir hits out at Singapore over 1MDB inaction

Jeevan Vasagar in Kuala Lumpur

fd689fc6-d1ee-45b9-a8a3-d4d54aa06d0d.img
©GettyMalaysia's former prime minister, Mahathir Mohamad

Mahathir Mohamad has attacked Singapore’s handling of alleged money-laundering linked to Malaysian state investment fund 1MDB.
In an interview with the Financial Times, Malaysia’s influential former prime minister accused Singapore of failing to target the protagonists in what is alleged to be a global scheme to siphon off more than $3.5bn from the fund.

[h=3]“Notice that the government of Singapore is very reluctant to pinpoint the people involved in this corruption,” Mr Mahathir said. “It affects Singapore’s reputation as a financial centre. It is not doing the right thing. The people who accepted the bribes are not the people who are laundering the money.”[/h]
The scandal around 1MDB has echoed through the world’s financial system, highlighting apparent failings in money-laundering controls at global banks.
Singapore’s regulator has vowed to carry out more intrusive inspections of banks and is creating a dedicated money-laundering unit, after taking the rare step of ordering the closure of a Swiss bank’s branch in the city-state earlier this year.
Singapore authorities said last month that the country was playing an active role in global investigations into 1MDB-linked fund flows, and that they had charged two people in Singapore with related offences.
Authorities in the city-state say they have seized about S$120m (US$89m) of assets belonging to Jho Low, a Malaysian financier alleged by US prosecutors to have played a central role in the operations of 1MDB, and his family. Mr Low has previously denied any wrongdoing.
“Appropriate actions will be taken against those who have broken Singapore’s laws,” said a spokesperson for the Singapore attorney-general. “As investigations are still ongoing, we are not able to comment any further.”
Last month the US Department of Justice exposed details of transactions in a bid to recover assets it said had been purchased with stolen Malaysian funds. These range from property in London and New York to Van Gogh paintings and the rights to proceeds from the film The Wolf of Wall Street.
The DoJ case was the first time Najib Razak, prime minister, had been officially tied to the 1MDB scandal. Although not mentioned by name, the description of “Malaysia Official 1” in court documents matches his biography and job description.
The US intervention has given succour to domestic critics of Mr Najib, who set up 1MDB and chaired its advisory board. Mr Najib denies any wrongdoing.
Mr Mahathir, Mr Najib’s former mentor, is seeking to capitalise on the prime minister’s discomfort by launching a political party that aims to be a rallying point for disaffected members of the ruling United Malays National Organisation, which has dominated Malaysian politics for decades.
“It is quite obvious that the party that is being led by Najib is being used by Najib to cover up,” Mr Mahathir said. “The FBI and DoJ have exposed the wrongdoing.”
Mr Mahathir said the primary goal of his new party was “to get rid of Najib”. “For that purpose it will work together with other opposition parties, on this issue alone.”
[h=3][/h]Saudi royal oil group at heart of 1MDB case
ad74f527-b171-44d5-9260-f9ac64bb8c32.img

US justice department claims $1bn of Malaysian funds for PetroSaudi venture was siphoned off

The move is the latest twist in a transformation in Malaysian politics that has seen leaders who were once bitter rivals brought together in opposition to Mr Najib. However, Mr Najib has eliminated threats from within his own party and contained any electoral damage.
Critics have accused him of using a proposed law to strengthen Islamic courts as a “wedge issue” to split the opposition on racial and religious lines.
Voters from Malaysia’s Chinese and Tamil minorities deserted Mr Najib’s coalition at the 2013 elections but the sharia bill has enabled him to win support from the Islamist opposition party and fracture the opposition, analysts say.
While the 1MDB affair has convulsed Malaysia’s politics, it has had relatively little impact on the country’s economy. Malaysia’s growth slowed in the first quarter but foreign investment rose 28 per cent year-on-year, led by services. Malaysia is establishing itself as a regional hub for higher education; in February, the UK’s Reading university officially opened a new overseas campus in the southern state of Johor.
“Investors are looking for stability,” said Wan Saiful Wan Jan, head of the Institute for Democracy and Economic Affairs, a Kuala Lumpur think-tank. “Stability does not necessarily mean good governance. We have not seen capital flight. I think investors are coming back in because they see Najib has stabilised his position.”
Tim Condon, a Singapore-based analyst at ING, said in a note this week that while “political noise” was persistent in Malaysia, “we remain confident that it doesn’t threaten PM Najib’s job”.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Mahathir accuses Pinky of corruption and not doing the right thing, will Pinky su

Nobody can touch Najib if he continuous to have total control of UMNO and the Malay votes. Mahathir has only got himself to blame for crippling the judiciary, the powers of the rulers, his use of the AG's office and the various enforcement agencies. This is what old man and the PAP did in Singapore and the checks and balances all have disappeared. Malaysia however does have some level of free press and a stronger opposition presence in its legislative institutions. In Malaysia we know for sure that money is actually missing. In Singapore no one even knows how much is Ho Ching is drawing as a salary. Do remember one of her direct reports took home $20m in one year as he had to disclose it as he was a CEO of a public listed company.

XiahouDun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Mahathir accuses Pinky of corruption and not doing the right thing, will Pinky su

boh gay issit? :biggrin:

fd689fc6-d1ee-45b9-a8a3-d4d54aa06d0d.img

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Nobody can touch Najib if he continuous to have total control of UMNO and the Malay votes. Mahathir has only got himself to blame for crippling the judiciary, the powers of the rulers, his use of the AG's office and the various enforcement agencies. This is what old man and the PAP did in Singapore and the checks and balances all have disappeared. Malaysia however does have some level of free press and a stronger opposition presence in its legislative institutions. In Malaysia we know for sure that money is actually missing. In Singapore no one even knows how much is Ho Ching is drawing as a salary. Do remember one of her direct reports took home $20m in one year as he had to disclose it as he was a CEO of a public listed company.

So, you are a malaysian.

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal

two types i can see - one type takes a big chunk of state funds all at once. the other type takes bit by bit. In the end i think the latter is smarter and more likely to get away with it.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

“Notice that the government of Singapore is very reluctant to pinpoint the people involved in this corruption,” Mr Mahathir said. “It affects Singapore’s reputation as a financial centre. It is not doing the right thing. The people who accepted the bribes are not the people who are laundering the money.”

To be fair to the pappies, it is not the responsibility of sinkie land to do the job of catching crooks from matland, yes, those crooks and politicians who stole from 1MDB. Pappies are more interested in catching bankers in sinkie land who abused the system to launder funds obtained from 1MDB by crooks outside sinkie land.

Firstly, sinkieland has no jurisdiction to investigate those crooks who stole the money from 1MDB. Secondly, it is none of the business of sinkieland to know how and where the stolen money was distributed.

Pappies may be dumb but they know how to cover their arse when dealing with Najib.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can name any Asian Leader tat is not Corrupted?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

To be fair to the pappies, it is not the responsibility of sinkie land to do the job of catching crooks from matland, yes, those crooks and politicians who stole from 1MDB. Pappies are more interested in catching bankers in sinkie land who abused the system to launder funds obtained from 1MDB by crooks outside sinkie land.

Firstly, sinkieland has no jurisdiction to investigate those crooks who stole the money from 1MDB. Secondly, it is none of the business of sinkieland to know how and where the stolen money was distributed.

Pappies may be dumb but they know how to cover their arse when dealing with Najib.

Bullshit rubbish. It is the duty of the singapore authorities to catch any money laundering activities in singapore. they have signed the international agreement to do that. By your logic, if ISIS hides their money in a singapore bank, singapore is not responsible to know how and when ISIS obtained their money? After all, ISIS has not committed any crimes here. Only in other countries. Your logic is idiotic.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nobody can touch Najib if he continuous to have total control of UMNO and the Malay votes .. In Malaysia we know for sure that money is actually missing. In Singapore no one even knows how much is Ho Ching is drawing as a salary. Do remember one of her direct reports took home $20m in one year as he had to disclose it as he was a CEO of a public listed company.

Old Horse had openly said makan dedak was used to prop up support for Najib, and if true, makan dedak is a powerful magic to suppress discontent over the scandal in matland.

In matland, mega funds raised from bonds gone missing and none of the projects launched. As for pappies, they got their funds from salaries/bonuses earned, which if paid legally and stated in official records, it is not theft. In matland, it is outright theft.

Pappies may be dumb but so far, matland is now seen as a super dumb country in the world where a young fat guy, a Chinese, could engineer the magic to pull off the theft from the malays.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bullshit rubbish. It is the duty of the singapore authorities to catch any money laundering activities in singapore. they have signed the international agreement to do that. By your logic, if ISIS hides their money in a singapore bank, singapore is not responsible to know how and when ISIS obtained their money? After all, ISIS has not committed any crimes here. Only in other countries. Your logic is idiotic.

Sinkie land is not and cannot be the policeman of the world. If crimes committed in sinkie land, pappies will act. If ISIS hides their money in sinkie land, pappies will seize it. If none found in sinkie land, pappies will not want to know how and where they got it. ISIS can hide their money in matland but none must not be found in sinkieland or pappies will seize it and prosecute those associated with it.

If sinkie land is used as a point to launder money, pappies will act. They did in the case of 1MDB and the bankers involved. Pappies signed the agreement to detect, eradicate and prosecute money laundering, not to be kaypoh to chase after criminals who do not use sinkieland as their base of operation.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal

In Singapore no one even knows how much is Ho Ching is drawing as a salary. Do remember one of her direct reports took home $20m in one year as he had to disclose it as he was a CEO of a public listed company.

A little bird from the West whispered to me that Ho Ching's total annual remuneration increased to 45,000,000 USD after GE 2016.

Ho Jinx complained to her closest confidantes that her work is very stressful, some of which include:

1. accompany her husband, Chief Natural Aristocrat, on overseas trips to meet other heads of state and/or governments, global meetings

2. accompany her husband on official holidays to Japan, USA, Switzerland because her husband doesn't like to vacation alone. Sinkies and the press tend to gossip if he is seen alone holidaying by himself. He wants to present to the world and social media that his family is a cohesive one.

3. signs on all official documents of Teamasick. It doesn't matter she doesn't know how to read consolidated accounts.

4. can't appear in the same dress at more than two events. The public will subject her to criticism.

5. she has to bring herself to eating 5-star Michelin food and official banquets hosted by presidents. For example, this evening at the White House, she and her husband will be hosted to a state dinner by my President. It's a torture for Ho Ching to eat it because she finds it bland.

From the above, her closest confidantes empathize with her and the board of Teamasick agrees that her work is indeed very stressful.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gay loong got balls or not to go after Mahathir?
It's not a coincidence that Mahathir leveled the accusation via The Financial Times just a day before your Chief Natural Aristocrat is hosted to a state dinner by my President.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can name any Asian Leader tat is not Corrupted?

Living or dead?

Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah of the Islamic State of Brunei.

Aung Sang Su Kyi of the Republic of Burma/Myanmar.

Mr Abe Shinzo (Shinzo Abe) of Japan.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Old Horse had openly said makan dedak was used to prop up support for Najib, and if true, makan dedak is a powerful magic to suppress discontent over the scandal in matland.

In matland, mega funds raised from bonds gone missing and none of the projects launched. As for pappies, they got their funds from salaries/bonuses earned, which if paid legally and stated in official records, it is not theft. In matland, it is outright theft.

Pappies may be dumb but so far, matland is now seen as a super dumb country in the world where a young fat guy, a Chinese, could engineer the magic to pull off the theft from the malays.

This is why i prefer the corruption in malaysia to the corruption in singapore. U can see where the money has gone and you can see some tangible benefit of your corruption money. In singapore, money is taken and no work is done too, even worse, money is taken at even more money is lost. Just ask Whore Jinx. In malaysia, you bribe police and they will tear up your speeding ticket. In singapore, u bribe MPs for part time pay of $17K per month and what do you see for it?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

It's not a coincidence that Mahathir leveled the accusation via The Financial Times just a day before your Chief Natural Aristocrat is hosted to a state dinner by my President.

White House Official State Dinner for Singapore

Obama: hey Ah Loong, why you look so glum? My food not good ah?
Ah Loong: No lah, your food delish. but I lost my appetite
Obama: I know what you mean, I saw your wife and her dressing and lack of makeup tonight, I also lost my appetite
Ah Loong: No lah, its that Malaysian chap, Madhatter Mahathir.
Obama: why? What he do ah?
Ah Loong: Aiyah, now he say I corrupt and I am not doing the right thing. He is so old, I wish he died like my daddy
Obama: Loong, u know, we friend friend for long time, But I have to tell you, madhatter is right, You are actually not doing the right.
thing.
Ah Loong: Fuck your Big Black Cock lah, why u say that?
Obama: Please lah Loong, i see your pink shirt, pink underwear, your shemale wife, the way you cross your leg like a woman when we have our meetings, I know, you know lah. Do the right thing, as Madhatter has said, and come out of the closet. Don't hide in it.
Ah loong: Perhaps you are right. I should do the right thing and come out of the closet. My wife can also come out too at the same time.
Obama (muttering under his breath): And these fucking sick sinkies are our best allies in South East Asia? Habis lah

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

A little bird from the West whispered to me that Ho Ching's total annual remuneration increased to 45,000,000 USD after GE 2016.

Ho Jinx complained to her closest confidantes that her work is very stressful, some of which include:

1. accompany her husband, Chief Natural Aristocrat, on overseas trips to meet other heads of state and/or governments, global meetings

2. accompany her husband on official holidays to Japan, USA, Switzerland because her husband doesn't like to vacation alone. Sinkies and the press tend to gossip if he is seen alone holidaying by himself. He wants to present to the world and social media that his family is a cohesive one.

3. signs on all official documents of Teamasick. It doesn't matter she doesn't know how to read consolidated accounts.

4. can't appear in the same dress at more than two events. The public will subject her to criticism.

5. she has to bring herself to eating 5-star Michelin food and official banquets hosted by presidents. For example, this evening at the White House, she and her husband will be hosted to a state dinner by my President. It's a torture for Ho Ching to eat it because she finds it bland.

From the above, her closest confidantes empathize with her and the board of Teamasick agrees that her work is indeed very stressful.

Yeah, I also heard her renumeration is so low that she cannot afford make up and wears the same pajamas everywhere.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pinky only want money from losers like Roy.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dr M wil not be guilty if he repeated the call that pinkie is dishonorible son

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yusof Ishak is not on the take. OTC is not on the take. 红山sushi is not on the take. general prem is not on the take. teng little bottle was not on the take.