• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All About Internet in Malaysia - JB, KL, Penang, etc

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As you know to me stable, reliable and fast (enough for streaming live quotes and charts will do - not interested in playing online games or watching videos) internet connection is very very important for my sideline soon to become mainline aka online index futures day trading.

Which are the residential areas (and better still specific developments) in JB, KL and Penang that meets this requirement? Which are the best service providers, the ones where I rarely have to call the hot line to complain and if I do the respond is prompt and remedies are done in good time. Not too much to demand right? :smile:

Googled and found out that East Ledang is supposed to be wired for fibre to home with "fast" 20 Mbps internet. Like that also consider fast arh? Malaysia standard really very low arh!

I am principally interested in landed property. However, if no choice, condo also acceptable.

Help me please!

[video=youtube;yWP6Qki8mWc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWP6Qki8mWc[/video]

Last edited: