• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good grief! Prata in ICU

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
So when is Shinzo Abe visiting prataman? After all, he came for the funeral of LKY and we know why :p

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek:

SR-Nathan.jpg

Based on last drawn s$4m per year , then his monthly pension for life get how much ahhh ?? Thks. :smile:

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yah, u is right, this year's 15th of Lunar month is that day

But I'm told the darkest hour of the year is on the Chinese 14th night, meaning wee hours on 15th. It's when all negative forces will concentrate. Even the most righteous forces will be toppled.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But I'm told the darkest hour of the year is on the Chinese 14th night, meaning wee hours on 15th. It's when all negative forces will concentrate. Even the most righteous forces will be toppled.

天地有正气, scared simi?

anyways, the darkest hour starts from 11am to 1am. a lot of misconception that 12 midnight is 三更. That is not true, the chinese midnight starts at 2300H

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/更

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
天地有正气, scared simi?

anyways, the darkest hour starts from 11am to 1am. a lot of misconception that 12 midnight is 三更. That is not true, the chinese midnight starts at 2300H

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/更

Not a matter of scared or not scared. Just to drive home the point that in order to win they would try every trick and make use of negative forces. After they cannot rely on positive ones.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kranji State Cemetery is quite empty.

In one side is Yusof Bin Ishak...across the other side is Benjamin Shears, if you have been to Kranji Cemetery....I thought the huge empty spaces in between will be for the "old fart"...was mistaken....maybe it is large enough to place prataman....:biggrin:

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
if still unconscious since 31 july , i worry. .. :(

Prata still counting his 40 over millions with his eyes closed.
Get ready tonite may be good news and tomorrow all Singaporeans celebrate for him in black at NDP National Stadium.
Prata is the world most expensive ribbon cutter.