• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good grief! Prata in ICU

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie Prezi Nathan Kenna Stroke!

Former Singapore President SR Nathan in deathbed

nathan.jpg

July 31, 2016

The Statestimes.

Singapore’s former President SR Nathan is in critical condition after suffering a stroke this morning (July 31). According to state media, the 92-year-old is now in critical condition hospitalised in the Intensive Care Unit at the
Singapore General Hospital. Members of the ruling party PAP are now taking turns to visit the former ardent PAP supporter.

SR Nathan was a member of the Japanese invasion military police Kempeitai against Singapore during World War 2, he then pledged his loyalty to former Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew and became affluent. He became
Singapore’s sixth and longest-serving President between 1999 to 2011, which he won twice via undemocratic means using electoral walkover and disqualifying his opponents. When SR Nathan was in power, he had no idea of how
much national reserves the country had and also did not declare, or may not even be aware of, the number of times the Singapore government dipped their hands into the national reserves to withdraw the funds.

SR Nathan was drawing S$4,267,500 a year when he was President - a legislation passed by the single party-controlled Parliament, to which he responded:

“I didn’t ask for it. That was the rate for the job, that’s what I accepted. You don’t like the rate, I can’t help it.”

Throughout his profile as President, SR Nathan was infamous as a “quiet duck”, making near-zero comment on any issue in 12 years. The ruling party PAP selected him because the yes-man knows nothing about government
policies and is generally apathetic to politics.

The President profile was taken over by the new PAP-select candidate Dr Tony Tan in 2011, who won the election marginally by 0.34%. The next Presidential election will be held next year in 2017.

Singapore is one of the few countries which have both Prime Minister and President positions. The original intent to have the President position is to prevent, in the case of a freak election, a new government other than the PAP
from accessing the national funds.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry to ask. If he up lorry, there will be state funeral or not ? Like that where got resources for NDP ? Would they postpone NDP since it's not auspicious to have celebration n funeral so close. Then it will affect the NDP rally too as this has also to be postponed.

Sad to think their nemesis Mahatir outlive both of them.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hujan lah, bro!
I think it's more likely they're playing with their woman's hole after looking at Prata. Life is short, Fuck hard! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

no way bro

how do u expect that homo son to up his jinx wife

that look like a man

tat is why he got prostate cancer

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr. Nathan will recover. Many Christians, led by miracle healer pastor Rony Tan, has prayed for him.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry to ask. If he up lorry, there will be state funeral or not ? Like that where got resources for NDP ? Would they postpone NDP since it's not auspicious to have celebration n funeral so close. Then it will affect the NDP rally too as this has also to be postponed.

Mati few days before ndp. No need for cheesy ndp celebrations this year liao

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

most likely yes... it will cost about $30million, of which 1/2 will go to the consultants

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
U should wish Prataman to live and recover. At that age, and in his condition, even if recover from his stroke, his quality of life will not be good. Let him linger on and suffer like shit for a couple more years till he dies, just like Old Fart. Piss into a bag, wear a diaper, have people roll him over to wash him and have him end up with bed sores, all the time in pain or drugged out.

Wah Papsmear, sound as if you don't like lky.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
will our PM Lee cancel his US trip and fly back to visit his ex-commrade?
you can always visit US before Obama leave but you might have time to revisit before Nathan leave.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

why u hate him? zhi hau?

We cannot accept him..he worked for the Japanese Imperial Army during WWII and thus was a traitor to the Nation..

My grandfather died in WWII . And it was the Japs who caused his death..

And anyone helping the Japs is an enemy of the state. ..period...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

why u hate him? zhi hau?

How could I have hate Prata when I use such endearing terms to address him?
I would have wished him a slow and painful death if I were to hate him as you've alleged.