• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Highest qualification of SBF Bros

What is your highest qualification level

• MBA, PhD,

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Bachelor

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Diploma / GCE A

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • GCE O

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • GCE N / ITE

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • PRI

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A survey to find out your highest qualification level.
From my own analysis , I predict majority are minimum bachelor degree and higher.
Personally as a diploma holder from a local polytechnic, I felt stupid when come in to sbf at times. Many threads I could not understand. Also I believe only educated people come to forum. Uneducated cohorts of mine will not even use Internet less much reading forums. Please vote truthfully to have accurate data . Thanks.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
A survey to find out your highest qualification level.

What're your objectives in conducting the survey? What do you hope to achieve?

I predict majority are minimum bachelor degree and higher.

What do you base that prediction on?

Personally as a diploma holder from a local polytechnic, I felt stupid when come in to sbf at times. Many threads I could not understand.

Cast off your inferiority complex. If it makes you feel better, I only have a GCE "O" level cert.

Here in the US, there are many community colleges for me to enrol in. There's no age limit for people willing to study unlike the situation in your country. I hope to get an associate degree at one of these colleges.

Next if I still have the stamina, I may enrol in one of the mainstream universities and hopefully be on the Ph.D. program. If I ever manage to do that, I'll be one of the oldest Ph.D. graduates in US history, at the age of 80 years old.

Also I believe only educated people come to forum.

Are you sure? Do you see your Chief Natural Aristocrat a/k/a Prime Ministar on this forum? His siblings? or Ms Vivian Bala, your Foreign Affairs Ministar?

They're all President's Scholars.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What're your objectives in conducting the survey? What do you hope to achieve?
Collate data for business opportunity with boss
Also to find out on personal basis for relationship between educational level and English language.

What do you base that prediction on?
Base on daily threads written style , subjects, words used, descriptions etc many factors

Cast off your inferiority complex. If it makes you feel better, I only have a GCE "O" level cert.

Here in the US, there are many community colleges for me to enrol in. There's no age limit for people willing to study unlike the situation in your country. I hope to get an associate degree at one of these colleges.

Next if I still have the stamina, I may enrol in one of the mainstream universities and hopefully be on the Ph.D. program. If I ever manage to do that, I'll be one of the oldest Ph.D. graduates in US history, at the age of 80 years old.

Are you sure? Do you see your Chief Natural Aristocrat a/k/a Prime Ministar on this forum? His siblings? or Ms Vivian Bala, your Foreign Affairs Ministar?

They're all President's Scholars.

Is not about inferior complex. I just state the fact that many threads written I could not understand even I pass GCE O level English with a C5.
Also to align myself correctly when applying for jobs with English subject as requirement.

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a big difference between being educated .........

[video=youtube;eYHQcXVp4F4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYHQcXVp4F4[/video]

and being trained ........

[video=youtube;vQj2_Zmq1-o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQj2_Zmq1-o[/video]

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sure ? I got 243 yet I cannot understand many threads. Hmm...

Paiseh to elaborate a bit more. After scoring 243 I went to express stream and did pretty well but not fantastic in my gce 0 level .my best 5 subjects were

English c5
A math a1
E math a1
Pure biology a2
Physics/chemistry a2

Total aggregate 11

Qualified for jc at my time but I went to polytechnic instead chosen the hottest course. I should have went to jc for science faculty and be a doctor chootchiew and a sinkie winner now ..haiz.
From polytechnic route it was very difficult to proceed to university + I started to be playful so I ended my qualification there.