• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Please increase MP pay before they get killed exercising

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'POREANS PAY SO MUCH FOR MP LOUIS NG TO COLLECT CARDBOARD

Submitted by farhan on Fri, 29/07/2016 - 10:11pm

I am writing in to complain about the standard of our MPs. I really think some MPs are the most rubbish quality and I don't know how they can get into parliament other than on the coattails of ministers and daft Singaporeans who voted for PAP.

louis-ng-dig-cardboard-for-what_1.jpg

Look at this guy for example. He says he spent one whole day collecting 15kg of cardboard boxes.

What's the point of doing this? For publicity only? After that you just continue to let the auntie continue collecting cardboard and never solve the problem?

Are you sure this is what Singaporeans are paying you to do?

One moment posing with animals, the other moment posing with auntie for show.

What are you trying to prove?

Singaporeans need more candidates of substance, not publicity-hungry people who only want to be MP for the salary and fame

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a proposal. The hours that he was collecting the cardboards should be converted to part time cardboard collector pay and pro rate his salary for that month.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its has gone down the drain. We now have the entire govt leadership handling municipal matters with little time for the country or serious police issues. Everyone trying to work the grassroots. In the end much of the conversations will be the elderly, the porlumpars and the hanger-ons.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes the pattern is obvious. They get this low calibre people as MPs to please the uncle and aunties in heartland. Never heard a single meaningful thing from any of them in Parliament or in public life.

Look at Baey, then Rin-Tin-Tin, now this animal lover.

Enough said.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its has gone down the drain. We now have the entire govt leadership handling municipal matters with little time for the country or serious police issues. Everyone trying to work the grassroots. In the end much of the conversations will be the elderly, the porlumpars and the hanger-ons.

Very expensive tampons collector, we have in the world...now we have expensive card board collectors, table cleaners....how about getting one MP to come clean my latrines....that will make my day!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whats going to happen to the auntie now that she has been replaced by an MP.

She can be the new MP & direct the ex-MP to collector cardboards..she now, have her skills upgraded by skills future & can make use of the funds the MP allocated to her..ha ha ha.... she become, his supervisor...Auntie can now sit in his air condition MP office...& direct the ex-MP to work......ha ha ha

Upgrade..mah! :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Whats going to happen to the auntie now that she has been replaced by an MP.

She cam go JB to eat durians. Apparently she can get expedited immigration clearance if she goes with pappy ministar. :biggrin:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I been under the impression that MPs were elected to propose, review, debate and implement policies that benefits the population. How wrong I was all these years.

But $16,000 a month part-time for cardboard collectors is as expensive as consultancy for the rubbish bin. In fact all the jobs in job fairs are not more than $2,000 with 6 day work week and on rotating shifts. The disparity is so huge between part timers and full timers. Something, more like a lot of things, is very wrong in SG.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bloody fucking hypocrite. And a show off too.

He was supposed to be helping dogs. Instead he has become one.

And now this. What are we to make of this latest publicity stunt? To show how perfectly normal it is to be collecting cardboards, and that if as an MP he can do it, so can our elderly? To score points showing how humble he can be?

At no time in his entire Parliamentary term thus far has he spoken anything of substance or indeed anything that can even be remembered. He has certainly not addressed why we are not providing recreational facilities and broadening our social net so that elderly can enjoy their golden years rather than exercise with cardboard for a their last pennies.

Bloody fucker.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes the pattern is obvious. They get this low calibre people as MPs to please the uncle and aunties in heartland. Never heard a single meaningful thing from any of them in Parliament or in public life.

They put Tin Tin in an SMC last time to legitimize her. All I can say is, so what ? It just shows the poor state of our politics when weak candidates can get in because of the party brand.The country is not well served. These people contribute no ideas. Doubtful they are even respected within their own party.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
They put Tin Tin in an SMC last time to legitimize her. All I can say is, so what ? It just shows the poor state of our politics when weak candidates can get in because of the party brand.The country is not well served. These people contribute no ideas. Doubtful they are even respected within their own party.

All the high calibre people who populate this forum should stand up and be counted then.

Imagine yourself, smearer, shit, tonychat, scroobydoo, jw5.5 etc forming a party. The line up would be so formidable the Pappies would raise the white flag even before nomination day.