• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Three MALAYSIANS in their early twenties scammed $12m from 150 people in Spore

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2016-07-29-15-07-50_com.facebook.katana_1469776118930.jpg

155 people lost over $12m in DHL phone scam

Some 150 people lost a total of over $12 million after falling for a phone scam in which fraudsters posing as staff from courier company DHL claimed they needed to remit cash to clear their names.

Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Charis Low revealed the sum - which was handed over between late March and last month - when the case of three Malaysian men suspected of being behind the scam was mentioned in court yesterday.

The prosecution has tendered an amended charge against them.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...rce=Facebook&xtor=CS1-10#link_time=1469756168

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
kudos to these young conmen...........real respect........they displayed both guts and guile..........

Yes only early twenties can con $12m, when reach late twenties can surely surpass fellow MALAYSIAN CHINESE Jho Low.

"But the man at the centre of the intricate swindle depicted in the US lawsuits is an adviser to Najib: Jho Low, a Harrow-educated 29-year-old friend of the prime minister’s stepson."

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo auntie jit kwan ah leng gah lee gung yee ah lau siang suka 70% gong boh boon duey si boh

Kong simi sai CB kia Ambulance? Siang is ah Leng? Siao ting tong don't come n harrass me. Your prostitute wife suka MALAYSIAN INDIAN clients simi? One day serve how many? How much ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo auntie jit kwan ah leng gah lee gung yee ah lau siang suka 70% gong boh boon duey si boh

I wonder what dirty tricks are MALAYSIANS doing to me? What lies are they spreading about me? Who is ah Leng? Who is her ah lau? What has this shit got to do with me? I know no ah Leng nor anybody's ah lau. All shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo auntie lai peng wah kow puay hup gwee eh lang tio liak

Fuck off to Pakistan terrorist! KNNBCCB this kind of greetings is suitable for you this kind of scum. See? I not even scares of vulgarities now. Don't be so coward hide behind a clone pretend to be nice when you are fucking rotten terrorist bully.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo auntie lai peng wah kow puay hup gwee eh lang tio liak

KNNBCCB coward always shit and run off with lies. Only Pakistan standard forum allow such terrorists to roam free. Damn bloody thick-skinned to spout lies like as if you are entitled to talk shit about me. Fucking shit I have just curse your daughters granddaughters to have 150 men inside them. All my kindness for sinkies have been grinded to zero by chow sinkie traitor dogs like you. Go to hell and spout your lies there! Pui! Talk some more shit I will curse whatever shit you talk back to your darlings KNNBCCB think I am here for you to shit on. KNNBCCB lj lang fu.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck off to Pakistan terrorist! KNNBCCB this kind of greetings is suitable for you this kind of scum. See? I not even scares of vulgarities now. Don't be so coward hide behind a clone pretend to be nice when you are fucking rotten terrorist bully.

Want to puke when I think of this coward bully acting nice using some other clones. All these are then the people with facade who go round stepping on others for nothing as if their birthright. KNNBCCB please import more trash to do me a favour to deal with these Cb kia and family.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The irony with scams is that they can easily scam sinkie but on the other hand they also easily nabbed by mata.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where's Ambulance acting nice now to his family after stepping on me? KNNBCCB LIAR coward with facade. Learn from me lah coward I don't use to say vulgarities but now use my main nick to say it. Not like you coward hiding behind a clone to attack me. Pui! LJ lang pui! KNNBCCB scumbag pui!