• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat India achieved in two years what China didn't in a decade

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
iOS for me sir. Do not want to be caught using cheap phones and backward software. No sir. :cool:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah look at the amount of shameless writing. shitskinland 1: china 0?

What about this?

china is more modern and better than shit skin land China 1: India 0

China brought itself out of poverty quicker and fewer ppl than shit skinland China 2: India 0

China able to unite their country and didn't need foreigners like the british to do that which did a bad job forming pakistan and bangaland China 3 india 0

Chinese products are well known and making a dent on the world stage like xiaomi, oppo etc etc while no indian brand has done that

China 4, india 0

Now let's assume this was posted out on a website what would happen? For some odd fucking reason despite it being true this is offensive and all Chinese accomplishments have to be downplayed and ignored while it's the opposite for the shit skins all their fuck ups and screw ups hidden/ignored while their small accomplishments magnified. Tell me why is this type of blatant double standard crap allowed? Chinese dogs in here would also be pissed off were an article written like that putting shit skins down.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah look at the amount of shameless writing. shitskinland 1: china 0?

What about this?

china is more modern and better than shit skin land China 1: India 0

China brought itself out of poverty quicker and fewer ppl than shit skinland China 2: India 0

China able to unite their country and didn't need foreigners like the british to do that which did a bad job forming pakistan and bangaland China 3 india 0

Chinese products are well known and making a dent on the world stage like xiaomi, oppo etc etc while no indian brand has done that

China 4, india 0

Now let's assume this was posted out on a website what would happen? For some odd fucking reason despite it being true this is offensive and all Chinese accomplishments have to be downplayed and ignored while it's the opposite for the shit skins all their fuck ups and screw ups hidden/ignored while their small accomplishments magnified. Tell me why is this type of blatant double standard crap allowed? Chinese dogs in here would also be pissed off were an article written like that putting shit skins down.

China has one common written language while India no common written language

China 5, India 0

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any cock country can develop some shit and hail it a wild success in a rabid nationalistic fervor... The bottom line is it cannot even provide basic sanitation for its own people.

Let's wait and see if this OS can rival Android or iOS haha

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if only a OS can fix everything thats wrong with India,but i know something that can,a 100 Megaton Nuke.might cause a nuclear winter but no pain no gain.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i like the indus os. it has the holy water of the ganges, the pink salt of the himalayas, and the rich slimy shitskin silt of the indus all rolled into one. feel very cleansed and spiritual already.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i like the indus os. it has the holy water of the ganges, the pink salt of the himalayas, and the rich slimy shitskin silt of the indus all rolled into one. feel very cleansed and spiritual already.

i believe the holy water is the residue water left after a shitskin washes his armpits and rinses his buttcrack in ganges.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo ah di wah kio ah neh kee lee eh pub bi sai lim jiu wu medal si boh

Welcome to the Chinese dog club!!! Our latest recruit here. Yeah whack us worthless chinks in our worthless chink language especially whacking that proud chink jah!

We need to show how inferior we chinks are to the superior indians!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
China has one common written language while India no common written language

China 5, India 0

Sinkie smart alec Ambulance don't even know Mandarin is spoken and not written language. ROFL. Btw this advantage of China having a common written language or script is what a Sporean Indian told me hahahah. He was posted to India and said they have so many languages and all different script. So it's a big advantage for China with a common script!