• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singaporean Chinese man girlfriend stolen in Hong Kong. Singapore men losers.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the hell is going with Singaporean Chinese male losers. I see way more Malay men, Vietnamese men, Indian men with our girls and WAYYYYY more white men with Singaporean girls.Why are Singaporean girls so shameless, huh !?

As we all know, this dirty loser in this video is Singaporean guy who went to Hong Kong for vacation. . Social media in Singapore calling him a disgrace to Singaporean men, I see many facebook comments from Singaporean men dissing this guy but I now know there many Singaporean men who are losers like this guy and have no right to judge this loser.

[video=youtube;eJLGpOBV764]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764[/video]

I have seen only like 3 Chinese Singaporean men Indian Singaporean girls but at least 12 Indian Singaporean men with Singaporean Chinese girls (of those girls I know were Teochew-Chinese, Hakka-Chinese ).

I've seen only like 3 White men with chinese Singaporean girls but is like 20 the other way round. The propoportion is ridicolous and shows that our men are cowards.
article-2545824-1AF4073D00000578-544_306x440.jpg

Last edited:

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Hong Kong is the same. You will see 11 Hong Kong men with white girls but 41 White guys with Hong Kong girls.

This girl is Polish married to a Hong Kong guy and she agrees with my comments that there is bias proportion,in Singapore, Hong Kong in the whole of damn Asia. Asians, Chinese need to manup!!!!

image-1.jpg

1460153_182321265291672_231524176_n.jpg

[video=youtube;VyhN3kDRmKs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyhN3kDRmKs[/video]

Last edited:

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy is Singaporean. He left a message in a Singaporean forum saying he feels upset and don't know what he should do. You can find thousands of facebook comment calling him a disgrace to the men of Singaporean. While Singaporean men are pathetic gutless loser our women are also whores and sluts.

S'PORE GIRL: ANG MOHS ARE MORE PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE THAN S'PORE GUYS

ang-moh-more-attractive-singapore-guys_1.jpg

How can we tolerate such a women talking to us like this.

Read more ( the slut is dissing Singaporean men ) ------------------->

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...ohs-are-more-physically-attractive-spore-guys

Shaming the manhood of Singaporean men.

Last edited:

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You would think Singaporean will do better being most westernized people, speaking English (Singlish) should give them confidence over other Asian countries who lack this ability but it seems to me they are just cowards without balls to do anything.

Wether you're a Asian Asia male or a western Asian male. Interracial statistic of Asian American/White American is actually a lot better. Asia/white marriages even though their numbers only ranged 1000+ a year , 75%+ of it goes to white men Asian women.

From 2005 ( from America )

Vietnamese men / white women: 15,038
Vietnamese women/ white men: 18,049

Korean men / white women: 8,438
Korean women/ white men: 41,453

Japanese men / white women: 12,036
Japanese women / white men: 38,184

Filipino men / white women: 32,474
Filipino women / white men : 42,453

Taiwanese men / white women: 5170
Taiwanese women / white men 23059

Chinese men / white women : 27,533
Chinese women / white men 38,540

Cambodian men / white women: 2546
Cambodian women/ white men: 1412

Laos men / white women: 3579
Laos women/ white men: 2325

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
That guy is sinkie?

Yes, he is a Singaporean loser. The truth is most Singaporean losers have no right to judge this guy on facebook or in any forum because most Singaporean men are beta losers and Singaporean girls are white worshipping sluts.

White guy says, "Singaporean women hit on me all the time just coz I'm white"

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...e-all-the-time-because-im-an-exchange-student

Confession: S'pore girls hit on me all the time -- because I'm an exchange student
Posted on 24 December 2013 | 5,802 views

View attachment 13587

Today's confession was penned by a NUS exchange student who wants to share about the amount of attention girls in Singapore gave him just because he is a foreigner.

Here is the confession in full:

"Compared to my girlfriend I am average looking. In fact, all my friends can't believe why she fell for me and they tease me all the time.

"When I went on exchange to Singapore, she was very worried that I'd cheat. I assured her and believed that the thought would never cross my mind.

"However I was not prepared for the amount of attention females in Singapore would give to a white guy.

"Its not just the clubs that my exchange friends pulled me into; girls will get my number and follow up with "dates" even after a simple chat after class.

"With so much attention showered on me, the temptation to cheat became very strong.

"It culminated to the point when one of my female friends made a move on me and I seriously considered going ahead with the physical intimacy. For some reason I pulled myself away.

"I realize that this must be something my girlfriend faces all the time, and yet she still stays faithful to me.

"I didn't cheat in the end, but I'd like to say that changes in one's desirability can really change our views.

"The same situation probably happens when an Singaporean girl goes to the West for an exchange as well.

"Singaporean guys will probably never experience this, and sadly will never understand."

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...e-all-the-time-because-im-an-exchange-student

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
On a recent jb trip one Malaysian Chinese girl sat behind me on the bus from KSL to jb sentral. Then came two Mormons white guys and one decided to sit beside the girl. He didn't mention anything about Mormons and Jesus Christ, and I could tell the girl was really excited thinking that the white guy was after her. After 10 minutes the conversation began to stray into religion and it finally dawned on the girl that the white guy was only interested in preaching Mormons. The good vibes fizzled out instantly and for the remaining 10 mins or so, the girl was crestfallen.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
You say stolen, i say good riddance to bad rubbish. Thank you for keeping Singapore clean. :cool:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The sinkie holding the girls hand and yet the angmoh is kissing and hugging the girl..

What a total mangina loser!!! Pussy is totally over rated... Pls man.. Wake up.. Manginas are a total disgrace.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sinkie holding the girls hand and yet the angmoh is kissing and hugging the girl..

What a total mangina loser!!! Pussy is totally over rated... Pls man.. Wake up.. Manginas are a total disgrace.

What bullshit and so many snookered ... it is very obviously a staged scenario.....who is taking the video? ...if it is not the fifth member of this wayang?

Maybe.....KUIIIIIIIII AHHHHHHHH....!!!!!