• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious GST Voucher S$300/-, 2016 (28 July 2016 )

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have asked this question on the other thread..

May i ask what is the GST voucher for? why do they called GST a voucher when it is a tax.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry i also know no :confused:
They said its to celebrate national day 9 Aug 2016 to offset high prices etc...
If it is a tax then i worry :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you qualify for this....or rather if you are looking forward to this then your life is fucked up and you need to ask yourself why......and the reason is voting for pap

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Citizen, your GST Voucher - Cash payment has been credited to your bank account on 28/07/2016 or will be mailed to you as a cheque within a week. Login to www.gstvoucher.gov.sg/?pay with your SingPass for details on your benefits. Ministry of Finance.