• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Top ranking NUS is world famous now for sexual harrasement games reported by BBC

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36901417

[h=1]Singapore university investigates 'simulated rape' claims[/h]
  • 4 hours ago
  • From the section Asia

Image copyright NUS Reports that first-year students were made to simulate a rape scene as part of their induction are to be investigated by the National University of Singapore (NUS).
The sexualised games were part of a forfeit during an orientation camp, according to the reports.
Students, who said they felt pressured to take part, were also asked to answer a range of personal sexual questions.
NUS promised "strong disciplinary action" against anyone responsible.
"NUS does not condone any behaviour or activity that denigrates the dignity of individuals," it said in a statement on Tuesday. "These activities are neither approved nor endorsed."
The university said students were meant to feel "safe, secure and respected" at all times and it was "very disappointed" that such activities had surfaced.
[h=2]'She looked uncomfortable'[/h]The optional student-run orientation camps are designed to welcome first-years and integrate them into university and campus life.
But students speaking to news outlet the New Paper (TNP) said they had felt pressured to take part in increasingly sexualised activities.
Image copyright Getty Images Image caption NUS is rated one of the best universities in Asia One of the forfeits allegedly required a pair of male and female first-year students to re-enact a rape scene between a young man and his younger sister.
"The girl had to lie on the floor, and the guy... then kicked open her legs and did push-ups while lying on top of her," Kim, a 19-year-old student told TNP.
"The girl looked very uncomfortable and covered her face throughout the whole thing."
[h=2]'Safe, secure, respected'[/h]"It's high time this issue is underscored and something done of it," an NUS student who attended an orientation camp for two days told the BBC.
"Those who argue that people should just 'lighten up' miss the fundamental point about basic respect."
The student added that there were "cheers with crude references to male genitalia" involved in the camp that he attended.
However, Olivia Azali, an NUS graduate student said there were no such activities involved in the camp she attended as a first-year student.
"There was nothing as gross," she said. "Ours was pretty mild."
Reports of inappropriate activities at freshman camps at various universities surface each year in Singapore.
In 2014, NUS made headlines after complaints that a male student was stripped to his shorts before being blindfolded and bound with tape, as female students licked whipped cream off his neck.
The university took the top spot in the Times Higher Education Asia University Rankings published this year.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Standards of journalism at the BBC have declined over recent years. The decline accelerated roughly two years ago when it slashed its operating budget because of deep cuts made by the British government.

I was told that the BBC office in Sinkieland has many staff who used to work for Sinkieland's state-controlled media group. That has affected the standard of reporting in BBC Sinkapore. An example is when some BBC Sinkapore staff were interviewed during the days of mourning of the Sinkapore's late dictator. During that time the BBC World News service devoted an inordinate amount of broadcast time on the demise of Old Fart.....as if the whole world cared!!!

jw5

Loyal
No big deal. They should all kiss and make out, errrr........ I mean make up. :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36901417
that a male student was stripped to his shorts before being blindfolded and bound with tape, as female students licked whipped cream off his neck.
The university took the top spot in the Times Higher Education Asia University Rankings published this year.

Lick whipped cream off his neck only? Big deal!

During my freshmen days, girls licked whipped cream off my prick!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any sinkie traitor dogs or mudlander dogs' daughters in NUS orientation camp? NUS is doing me a favour.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another man kanna charge due to pussies... MGTOW is the way for peace, problem free and happiness for men.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LIAR last time orientation camp no such lewdness.

University orientation camps always had such lewdness. It's just that in those days without social media and internet, such news doesn't travel far. But we still did have a lot of fun with boobs, beer pong and with whipped cream.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
University orientation camps always had such lewdness. It's just that in those days without social media and internet, such news doesn't travel far. But we still did have a lot of fun with boobs, beer pong and with whipped cream.

1, 2, 3 No Picture No Talk!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bullshit. Not during my time and it was reported in one of the news that such lewdness only started ten years ago. So how old are you?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bullshit. Not during my time and it was reported in one of the news that such lewdness only started ten years ago. So how old are you?

You must have had boring time in NUS. You spent most of that time in the shower jerking off?

I am old enough. The girls that sucked my dick back in NUS are cougars now.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must have had boring time in NUS. You spent most of that time in the shower jerking off?

I am old enough. The girls that sucked my dick back in NUS are cougars now.

Of course you have to be in NUS more than 10 years ago to have son in RJC. LIAR already reported in the news lewdness only started ten years ago.