• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Top ranking NUS is world famous now for sexual harrasement games reported by BBC

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since time immemorial, students from all faculties have been fornicating. Some just do it more, and better than others

And some don't do it at all. Don't assume everyone is like yourself. And even if all do it also doesn't mean men are entitled to harrass woman during orientation camps or anywhere else like in forum. Only low class bastards do such sexual harrasment and are proud of it.

PinkaChung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine such perverts and corrupted minds are going to join the PAP and become future leaders of Singapore.

We are breeding future Najibees in SG!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak looks like I am still too kind with bastard Ambulance harrassing me with nonsense again today. It should be degenerate to India gang rape standard to deal with Ambulance's darling daughters and grand daughters in NUS NTU SIM SP wherever.

Looks like India gang rape standard is not sufficient to deter Ambulance from insulting me no end with lies. How to deal with such terrorists except being a terrorist to invite 150 men inside his darling daughters and grand daughters? All his own words about my inside in my thread, don't blame me for the cruel words in return.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now that NUS has banned all student organized freshmen orientation games, it would be a good opportunity to replace these dirty games with bible study sessions, followed by a worship service led by Sun Ho.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now that NUS has banned all student organized freshmen orientation games, it would be a good opportunity to replace these dirty games with bible study sessions, followed by a worship service led by Sun Ho.

That is even a dirtier game...

jw5

Loyal

After that, they can go horseback riding. :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
honestly i dont understand the fuss...

- university students are supposedly the elites....and the gahmen has high hopes that they go forth to multiply...its precisely this cohort of people that areen't multiplying...so, during orientation, the organisers try to inculcate some sex education to 'stimulate' them to multiply...in accordance to nation's interest...whats wrong? take it as part 2 of national service.

-its sexually charged during orientation? Any ideas what goes on behind the hostel doors? its the same when school term actually starts...so nothing new...

Its part n parcel of uni life...come on go university...its like...18 for the gals? Past legal age for consensual sex...wats the big deal? In fact, there shld be a poll to check how many % still v...i won't be surprised if its the same margin that Tony Tan got for the last PE.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
honestly i dont understand the fuss...

- university students are supposedly the elites....and the gahmen has high hopes that they go forth to multiply...its precisely this cohort of people that areen't multiplying...so, during orientation, the organisers try to inculcate some sex education to 'stimulate' them to multiply...in accordance to nation's interest...whats wrong? take it as part 2 of national service.

-its sexually charged during orientation? Any ideas what goes on behind the hostel doors? its the same when school term actually starts...so nothing new...

Its part n parcel of uni life...come on go university...its like...18 for the gals? Past legal age for consensual sex...wats the big deal? In fact, there shld be a poll to check how many % still v...i won't be surprised if its the same margin that Tony Tan got for the last PE.

What you are saying is people having sex cannot complain being raped. Or in this case sexually harassed during orientation camp. And that's obviously not right.

jw5

Loyal