• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Top ranking NUS is world famous now for sexual harrasement games reported by BBC

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course you have to be in NUS more than 10 years ago to have son in RJC. LIAR already reported in the news lewdness only started ten years ago.

30 years ago nus students, especially law students, were already fornicating among themselves. it must be the major. sexy and seductive major. :o

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
30 years ago nus students, especially law students, were already fornicating among themselves. it must be the major. sexy and seductive major. :o

What talking you about fornicating? The news is about harassment during orientation camps, nothing to do with what NUS students do in private.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did BBC report the BBC incident whereby a big black cock like object was shaft deep throat into 1 freshie?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What talking you about fornicating? The news is about harassment during orientation camps, nothing to do with what NUS students do in private.

The 'harassment' in the orientation camps is mild compared to the sex and booze parties that goes on in the hostels. Where have you been in NUS? Too busy studying in the library or jerking off alone in the shower?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 'harassment' in the orientation camps is mild compared to the sex and booze parties that goes on in the hostels. Where have you been in NUS? Too busy studying in the library or jerking off alone in the shower?

LIAR don't change topic, no such lewdness last time as reported. You are the one busy studying in library and imagining things while I am the one who joined orientation camps and stayed in hostel and speaking the truth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
no big deal, don't make a molehill out of a mountain lah.

Yes no big deal please degenerate to India rapist standard to do me a favour to deal with sinkie traitor dogs like ambulance harrassing me with lies non-stop shamelessly. Let his daughter or granddaughter has a taste of his own medicine.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So nothing happen in China NTU?

Last time nothing. Now probably same as NUS and SP. Best is all achieve India rapist standard to deal with sinkie traitor dogs and mudlander dogs to have a taste of own medicine of harrasment on their darling daughters and grand daughters. Huat ah!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time nothing. Now probably same as NUS and SP. Best is all achieve India rapist standard to deal with sinkie traitor dogs and mudlander dogs to have a taste of own medicine of harrasment on their darling daughters and grand daughters. Huat ah!

Next up orientation orgy in SUTD and SIM and don't know what's the new universities coming?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next up orientation orgy in SUTD and SIM and don't know what's the new universities coming?

No need next up. Proof is here all the same since 2006 except SMU milder. Any sinkie traitor dogs with daughters in NUS or NTU since 2006? Good news! while you were busy harrassing me with insults and lies, your darlings had been sexually harassed hahhahahhah

Back in 2011, Stomp reported about a push-up forfeit at Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) University's orientation camp, which also generated much talk. Guys were made to do the exercise while lying on top of girls.

In 2009, Stomper Kenneyboy46 also highlighted to Stomp about a lewd game at an Nanyang Technological University (NTU) orientation camp, which shows a girl eating bananas held at a position by a guy.

In 2006, The Straits Times reported that activities involving lip contact and the washing of armpits also at NTU.

According to AsiaOne, students at NUS and NTU said their camps feature more risque forfeits, while Singapore Management University (SMU) students said theirs were milder.

http://www.stomp.com.sg/singapore-s...holding-freshmen-limps-and-dunking#xtor=CS1-2

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need next up. Proof is here all the same since 2006 except SMU milder. Any sinkie traitor dogs with daughters in NUS or NTU since 2006? Good news! while you were busy harrassing me with insults and lies, your darlings had been sexually harassed hahhahahhah

Back in 2011, Stomp reported about a push-up forfeit at Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) University's orientation camp, which also generated much talk. Guys were made to do the exercise while lying on top of girls.

In 2009, Stomper Kenneyboy46 also highlighted to Stomp about a lewd game at an Nanyang Technological University (NTU) orientation camp, which shows a girl eating bananas held at a position by a guy.

In 2006, The Straits Times reported that activities involving lip contact and the washing of armpits also at NTU.

According to AsiaOne, students at NUS and NTU said their camps feature more risque forfeits, while Singapore Management University (SMU) students said theirs were milder.

http://www.stomp.com.sg/singapore-s...holding-freshmen-limps-and-dunking#xtor=CS1-2

MSF must make this part of their policy to increase child birth.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't talk big. The girls found out later that it was only a toothpick after whipping off the cream.

Tooth pick, that is a discovery...the girls. found a "ham chim bang" after licking off the cream...& said " one of ours".! ha ha ha ha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes no big deal please degenerate to India rapist standard to do me a favour to deal with sinkie traitor dogs like ambulance harrassing me with lies non-stop shamelessly. Let his daughter or granddaughter has a taste of his own medicine.

Alamak looks like I am still too kind with bastard Ambulance harrassing me with nonsense again today. It should be degenerate to India gang rape standard to deal with Ambulance's darling daughters and grand daughters in NUS NTU SIM SP wherever.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since time immemorial, students from all faculties have been fornicating. Some just do it more, and better than others

some nerds, especially hardcore science and engineering undergrads, have to create a social app on campus just to attract same nerdy members of the opposite sex.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the most well known fornicating couple while going to university, looking like hippies, and smoking pot is this.....

image.jpg