• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Neighbour from hell.....

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
pointless to call the cops, town council zero care, MP will siam.far far for these type of harassment..solution? Vigilante. just flip the crazy auntie over parapet...i know i would...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pointless to call the cops, town council zero care, MP will siam.far far for these type of harassment..solution? Vigilante. just flip the crazy auntie over parapet...i know i would...

To be that crazy in the brain to do that, there must be a deep hatred for the Malays & the religion is just an extension. Crazy woman, must be from across the border , settled down here & in the past must have been bullied by the mats...that is why she flipped...:p

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be that crazy in the brain to do that, there must be a deep hatred for the Malays & the religion is just an extension. Crazy woman, must be from across the border , settled down here & in the past must have been bullied by the mats...that is why she flipped...:p

Only MALAYSIAN CHINESE can speak Malay so fluently. Singaporean Chinese Middle aged and below all don't know Malay let alone speak fluently . Only nonya baba can speak Malay fluently and obviously they won't hate Malay.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This shows that Islam is a religion of peace. The good Muslims have been peacefully enduring the hate for years without resorting to violence.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ppl were commenting how hyper sensitive the m&ds are on other forums. it's good to see more Chinese become racially aware and stand up to them. Sad that Chinese here not that garang. Notice less Chinese dogs around to sayang the m&ds.