• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Jealous SAF Regular Jailed For Beating Man For Being Beside His Nearly Naked Wife!

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jealous SAF Regular Jailed For Beating Man For Being Beside His Nearly Naked Wife

That's a very good deal for QUEK. Get couple of punches from Lee and lock him up for 5 weeks, Lee's wife felt so bad about Quek being hurt and.........5 weeks of compensation to QUEK knowing full well Lee is inside a cage guarded by jailers! Lee can only imagine what is happening these 5 weeks while he stays in resort.

And the judge said Lee went overboard after seeing his semi-naked wife both in bedroom? Judge expect Lee to serve them tea in bed? QUEK is lucky he not been slaughtered there and then.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jealous SAF Regular Jailed For Beating Man For Being Beside His Nearly Naked Wife

I would say it's a good trade for Quek.

11123651_1556039131327633_845993272_n.jpg

Her Instagram: http://instagram.com/triciawongky

Name like Tricia suggest she is ready for Threesomes.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now with Lee locked away behind bars, Quek can continue to sit beside Lee's nearly naked wife without getting punched. What a considerate judge.

If this is really a misunderstanding, i think there is no need to send this man to Jail. Now the regular is send to Jail. Quek can sweetly not just sit beside the woman but also pat her to bed sweetly without her violent husband.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any real man in that situation, sure whack the teeko guy. This regular can go to Jail with his head high, no shame at all. If he never whack that teeko guy proper, he can't even face himself in future.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No wonder he is regular, saf jocky cap always.:biggrin:
His wife is any rider?:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This poor guy had to served the bitch and also got a baby bitch which will grows up to be another bitch.. Feeding 2 bitches in the house... Omg.. What did this guy do in his previous life to get such bad karma?

I think he must have done a lot of paying the prostitute for sex in his younger days.. Very karma.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now with Lee locked away behind bars, Quek can continue to sit beside Lee's nearly naked wife without getting punched. What a considerate judge.

maybe when Lee come out of jail................can be father liao................

in Texas, the hubby could have shot the guy and got away with it................

in S'pore.....PAP continues to castrate Sinkie guys..........Army guys how to go fight the enemy like that.........i bet even if the wife was raped, the hubby still go to jail for punching the rapist..........

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lee should sleep with the judge wife ..and bang her hard after he cum out. see the judge will punch him.if no..that the sentese is correct

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

11123651_1556039131327633_845993272_n.jpg

come to think of it I don't mind being a quek guy for a night

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For a case under this section, compoundable. I wonder if lawyer attempted that. Highly to succeed coz victim can be appeased by Wife of accused.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any real man in that situation, sure whack the teeko guy. This regular can go to Jail with his head high, no shame at all. If he never whack that teeko guy proper, he can't even face himself in future.

Yeah, if he is an SAF regular and he does not bash that guy for being cosy with his half naked wife, what kind of lousy uniformed personnel do we have ? You don't go into a man's house and get near his scantily clad wife without retribution . Wife is a skank though . should have thrown both of them out .

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hah! It is a test set up by the wife. I am sure she is now utterly convinced of her husband's love for her. Jealousy is a many splendored thing.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

buy one get one free offer for the victim.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I always knew Saf soldiers are only trained to beat other sinkies