• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious McDonald's to sell all its stores in S'pore and franchise them. Only USD $400 million

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: McDonald's to sell all its stores in S'pore and franchise them. Only USD $400 mil

yes there are many watchlists,like the alien watchlist,the osama lookalike watchlist,the north korean spy/ambassador from pyongyang watchlist,why would u want to join the shitskin watchlist?is like wanting to join the list for serial rapists or molestors.

Is there a list for cheonging, both local and international? My usual cheong place is the 4 floors of whores, but looking to diversify my pussy search.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: McDonald's to sell all its stores in S'pore and franchise them. Only USD $400 mil

Looks like Narong was right.

By the way Old man and his wife are long time blossom buddies of Bob's dad. Used to spend their time at Chinese Swimming Club. GKS was also very close to Bob's dad (same kampung in Malacca) . Bob's dad academic wise was a the least qualified amongst all Deputy Vice Chancellors so he did pure administration. Never lecturered or tutored in his life. Used to train teachers for school at Teacher Training College. He was dragged in from his post of Perm Sec MOE as confidante from the post of Perm Sec after Toh Chin Chye upset the lecturers and student as Minister as well as DVC.

Father coughed up $50k for the son's 50% share in the venture in 1978. Father consulted Prof Lee Soon Ann before he parted with the money.

What's a blossom buddy? I can guarantee you he did not cough up $50K for 50% of the master franchise. that would value the whole thing at $100K. An absurdly low amount for a MickeyD's franchise.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So many chinese restaurants around the bay area and you eat at Panda express? U are a moron.

moron or not, their vege tofu and eggplant dish is the best compared to those from chinese restaurants. i only go there for that specific vege dish. and sometimes watch a young white brunette with big tits serve at the counter. she's the darling of the panda joint on murphy.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have never heard of Phiz or even seen one at all. I will look out for it the next time i am there. Are they in LA ? But MikcyD kopi is cheap and for the price is a good deal

philz is only in the bay area, not in l.a. and not even in sacramento. i'm ok with mcd coffee now. it has improved tremendously.

philz with pokemon critters hiding in there.....

image.jpg

Last edited:

PinkaChung

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good riddance to poor quality junk food.

I wonder which suckers will fall for it?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

moron or not, their vege tofu and eggplant dish is the best compared to those from chinese restaurants. i only go there for that specific vege dish. and sometimes watch a young white brunette with big tits serve at the counter. she's the darling of the panda joint on murphy.

Oh hell,why didn't u say so. young Brunette with big tits? Heck, i am upgrading it to a Michellin 1 star.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow, you knew jopie ong when he was a 'struggling' store owner, you were in khoo teck puat's house when he scolded some minions. And now we know you even knew robert kwan when he was just a 'struggling' book seller. You know every god damn richie rich in singapore, not only that, you were there when things happened. You are either full of shit or a super well connected person, most likely a multi-millionaire yourself! :rolleyes:

Hey chee-bye kia peasant, show me the evidence whereby I said that I knew Jopie when he was a struggling store owner, and I shall disappear from this forum forever.

If you can't then a low class and cheapskate peasant like you in my presence should only be seen and not heard!

A peasant like you should just STFU and stay clear of my path for you're not in my league.

2363096111_dc291cb674_o.gif

Nevertheless if it makes you feel good then perhaps you may wanna lick some of my fluid from the floor.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

wow, you knew jopie ong when he was a 'struggling' store owner, you were in khoo teck puat's house when he scolded some minions. And now we know you even knew robert kwan when he was just a 'struggling' book seller. You know every god damn richie rich in singapore, not only that, you were there when things happened. You are either full of shit or a super well connected person, most likely a multi-millionaire yourself! :rolleyes:

wahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

FACE VALUE BRO, FACE VALUE

jw5

Loyal

MacDonald's needs a new menu. :biggrin:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey chee-bye kia peasant, show me the evidence whereby I said that I knew Jopie when he was a struggling store owner, and I shall disappear from this forum forever.

If you can't then a low class and cheapskate peasant like you in my presence should only be seen and not heard!

Why so serious, why do you need disappear? Forum needs your TPX tales, it's a lesser place without your presence! They way you flip flopped over brexit is better than any prata master in sinkieland. Epic!! I love it!:biggrin: