• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PeeM's new contest-"What would you do if you were PeeM for 12 hrs?"

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
is there a more shit useless PeeM in the world? The AGO is tearing his govt apart, and yet all he does is launch contests?

[h=1]What would you do if you could be Prime Minister of Singapore?[/h]

• PM Lee will be holding this year’s National Day Rally on Sunday 21 August at ITE College Central. If you would like a chance to attend this event, send us your response in 50 words or less to the following question:

“What would you do if you could be PM for 12 hours?”

1. Post your response on social media (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram)
    2. Tag it #InviteMeToNDR
    3. Email the link or screenshot with your full name and IC no. to: [email protected] (make sure that the post is public!)

Deadline for entries is this Sunday, 31 July. The best responses will be invited to NDR 2016 as PM’s social media guests. Look forward to hearing from you! :smile:

- The PMO Team

(National Day Rally 2015./ MCI Photo by Kenji Soon)

Posted
    27 Jul 2016 12:51
  • Updated 27 Jul 2016 13:00
pm-at-ndr-2015.jpg

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong at the National Day Rally 2015 (Photo: Xabryna Kek)

SINGAPORE: “What would you do if you could be PM for 12 hours?” That was the question posed to launch a contest for citizens to attend this year's National Day Rally.
Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) is holding the social media contest using the hashtag #InviteMeToNDR. The annual event will be held on Aug 21 from 6.45 pm at the ITE College Central.
“Deadline for entries is this Sunday, Jul 31,” the PMO team wrote. “The best responses will be invited to NDR 2016 as PM’s social media guests.”

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would purge all the previous PM's cronies and replace with mine so i can be PM for life. :smile:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I would ask for all the daughters of the Ministers to leeport to me in the Istana for devirginization by me. hehehehhehe

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
take such n obscene salary yet resort 2 chip tricks 2 steal ideas? ...

how much ze pee am 4 half n hour? ... n yet oni offers a chipskate prize? ...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If I were PissM for 12 hours, I would have everyone in the AGO arrested and flogged for embarassing my govt like that.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I were PissM for 12 hours, I would have everyone in the AGO arrested and flogged for embarassing my govt like that.

Not only that, bring in all the books of CPF, HDB, TEMASEK etc...to be examined....the more minutes I have , they more I can uncover...12 hours, must worth every seconds & minutes...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would launch Operation Coldstore 2 and round up all the major troublemakers and opposition people in Singapore, lock them up and throw the key away. That will guarantee Singapore another 50 years of peace and prosperity.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would ask my husband to transfer Temasek fund to my offshore bank account

Oh! and I would order JohnTan to go give dogfuck

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'd go all out and look for a darn good looking sex-bomb for a wife. More than one if I can change the laws.

Cheers!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would ask my husband to transfer Temasek fund to my offshore bank account

Oh! and I would order JohnTan to go give dogfuck

I would transfer all my family CPF accounts money to our overseas banking accounts, within the 12 hours of banking hours, buy air tickets for all, pack light & head for the airport after the 12 hrs is over to a country that has no extradition treaty with sinkingtothecore...:rolleyes:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would declare a state of emergency for 120 days, dissolve parliament, rule by decree and extend/repeat this every 120 days.