• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Can anyone tell me what female can offer to a man in a relationship beside her vagina

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Can anyone tell me what female can offer to a man in a relationship beside her va

I guess I care too much.

Ok lets get to the more important issue.

To think there is any generation not knowing something, other than due to the advancement of technologies, is not correct.

Ok the other issue. You think your dad was conned and you think your mum conned him, you are unhappy about it. Assuming you are 50 y/o now, and you ponder about life at 15, you have been in this mindset for 35 years. Assuming you get to live till 85, you have another 35 years to either continue in this mindset, or experience something else.

A senario. You have a book in hand teaching you how to swim. You have a 2Metre pool in front of you. Reading about swimming, is not the same as real swimming. With being inside the pool, you get to see you can drown, you can also float, you can enquire technics to swim in many different styles to the other side of the pool, and there is swimming in the sea, there is windsurfing, wakeboarding, waterjet-skiing, scuba diving, motor-boat etc. Then you come back and look at your book. And the 2Metre pool. You can't enter the pool that is 2Metre if you don't know how to swim. You can't learn how to swim without entering the pool.

And IMHO, you are not in depression nor mad. You just didn't experience what it is like to be a parent and to be in a relationship long enough. Look at your fingers. Some short and some long. They are perfect, not flawed. Look at your parents and yourself, not flawed too. The imperfection in each other is what make the other one perfect.

I have enough of bitch in my thread.. I don't banned people like some useless shit here.. So I exercise my very useful ignore function.. In you go!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Can anyone tell me what female can offer to a man in a relationship beside her va

Lots of things. but mostly, companionship. To be the other member of the team in raising a family. A woman's touches in the home add to the finer things in life. Guys can't decorate a home with flowers - that's cissy. Or make beddings like a woman can, When a child has an upset stomach, the mother's warm hands provide much gentler soothing when rubbed on the stomach than the daddy's. When the couple ages, the two help each other in personal grooming like trimming toe nails - as one gets older, its gets harder to reach the toes, and it is better for one's partner to help out in this endeavour. Unless your partner is the same sex. I suppose that still works, but laying in bed in close proximity and being intimate is disgusting!!! Time is not wasted with the fairer gender, it is nice and cozy and warm. Male and female were meant to compliment each other, not compete.

Cheers!

Mangina, you say you love women.. What makes you think the women will love you back.

Bitches see men as a tool of utility.. Since you are a mangina, you are willing to be a utility tool for women.. Aka slave mangina and give them everything they want without them working for it.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Marriage Cult

[video=youtube;aEvyy-98JVo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEvyy-98JVo[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Very well said:

Years ago I came very close to marriage three times. Looking back on it marrying any one of the selfish, self-centered, moody, unhappy, manipulative, stupid and silly women I was involved with would have have been the worst decision I could have made and ruined my life irreparably! Marriage today is just another way for women to control men. It is hardly any surprise that women despise and fear happy and contented single, straight men.

They have no power over them whatsoever. That is a primary reason why single adults are shamed, ridiculed, laughed at, hated and feared. Weddings are undoubtedly a billion dollar a year business and they are all about women. Personally I find weddings a crushing bore and I have deliberately not attended one in many years now. Today, getting married is about the stupidest, most suicidal thing a man can do, everything is against him! Excellent video, Sandman. I hope you will explore the topic of adult male singlehood in further videos.

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you talk well for a secondary school subject tutor like you, Mr. Ng

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very well said:

Years ago I came very close to marriage three times. Looking back on it marrying any one of the selfish, self-centered, moody,

Well I supposed even mail order brides can see what a useless brainless fucktard mcp you are and hence you were rejected 3 times.

Close shave for them.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i really do not know...

i only know man wasted lots when with a woman.

Money is lost.
time is lost.
energy is lost.
mind is lost.

This rear view overrides all the trouble .however not all women can provide this .

[video=youtube;5Q-8stCvYbw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q-8stCvYbw[/video]

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i really do not know...

i only know man wasted lots when with a woman.

Money is lost.
time is lost.
energy is lost.
mind is lost.

Freedom is lost.
Precious semen is lost.
Child(ren) is/are lost. It's her child(ren), not his. In the event of a divorce, he won't have custody but needs to pay child support or go to jail.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

A good wife is your best ally and friend in life. Despite the ups and downs, we enjoy spending time together and life without her is just incomplete. If you equate women to just as a sex partner, you are missing out a lot. While there are many whose marriage have broken down, there are many more who are still happily married with happy families like myself.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL! So eatshitndie is Thomas. Then who is the Tony of Thomas's wife?

my name is lim ko pee of bedok south. someone hacked and compromised my account and posted shit to tony. tony is a good friend and great help to the admin of the site. he creates this controversial thread to stir debates and churn traffic. as you can see, it's humming along well and attracting scowling females to the site, including internet savvy techies.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A female can offer a man the chance to continue his lineage. His name lives on.

Think of it this way; if you are Lee Hsien Loong, you are the son of Lee Kuan Yew and Kwa Geok Choo.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Think of it this way; if you are Lee Hsien Loong, you are the son of Lee Kuan Yew and Kwa Geok Choo.

can always keep a strand of my hair for later when they figure out how to clone dinosaurs.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Beyond the obvious reasons, such as dual-income, child-bearing need and domestic chores, a woman (or man if you are gay) offers companionship and support. This may not happen in the early stage of a relationship where it is all about getting laid and expressing/receiving lovey dovey gestures. However, one would hope that throughout the decades of being together (not necessarily married) that the companion becomes a pillar of support and a outlet for airing frustration in life for the man. Of course, not all companion turns out to be the perfect wife, but who can indeed say he has one? Just like recent cases of child abuse make one wonder what good are those parents to the kids. So, if one is lucky enough, dedicated enough, he will end up with a soul-mate he can count on and open up to and be glad that in difficult times one is not alone and in good times there is someone to share the times with.

Granted, you expend time and spend money to get one, but who else in the right mind would be one's companion without seeing effort and sacrifice? Sometimes, some people who spent more and wasted more time aren't able to get one and how they wish getting a companion is just a simple matter of spending money and wasting time. That's life..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

in conclusion, from chinchins to chichis, cheena chicks offer chuichuis to consume chiaochiaos for comfort and cum and then collect cash and chabok with cpf.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

also what if leaving ur lineage is the biggest mistake of humanity?what if ur son is the cause of 3 million people's suffering?i will do the right thing and abort the foetus even in 3rd term pregnancy.even if the mother were to become morbidly depressed and hate me for life,i will not stop until every single bit of the monster's skull is sucked up into the vacuum.my suffering does not justify 3 million other individual's suffering.

Last edited:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh yah, you need to be married to buy a HDB before 35yo... that is a huge incentive in itself.. unless of course, you are rich enough to buy private dwellings, then fark all...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

my name is lim ko pee of bedok south. someone hacked and compromised my account and posted shit to tony. tony is a good friend and great help to the admin of the site. he creates this controversial thread to stir debates and churn traffic. as you can see, it's humming along well and attracting scowling females to the site, including internet savvy techies.

wah 2 posts that got edited.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wah 2 posts that got edited.

women who are reading tony's posts are fuming like shit. they are cumming in. tony inadvertently has attracted eyeballs and made enemies out of women. great times for sbf.