• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Can anyone tell me what female can offer to a man in a relationship beside her vagina

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i really do not know...

i only know man wasted lots when with a woman.

Money is lost.
time is lost.
energy is lost.
mind is lost.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Can anyone tell me what female can offer to a man in a relationship beside her va

well it depends on what u want from the relationship of course,if u are straight,a girl has her pussy to offer to you,if u are gay,obviously pussy is of no interest to you,u have to look for a guy to provide u cock......its the same for anything really,what do soursop farmers have to offer besides soursop,and what do vegan and organic farmers have to offer?because they know there is some fucktard out there whose willing to give up their time,money and sanity for it.there is a huge market catering to retards out there.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Can anyone tell me what female can offer to a man in a relationship beside her va

You lose your mind every day, over the thoughts of "woman". I see it every day, in all of your posts or threads. You are so fascinated on one thing and one thing only. WOMAN. And with a woman, that is what you cannot conquer, you cannot win, you cannot have connection with. No matter how much time ,energy, and your mind, have you lost..? You really do not know much about woman.

i really do not know...

Money is lost.
time is lost.
energy is lost.
mind is lost.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

don't forget chichis. the reason why we are part of the mammalian family of animals is.......the licking and sucking of chichis.

image.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

well it depends on what u want from the relationship of course,if u are straight,a girl has her pussy to offer to you,if u are gay,obviously pussy is of no interest to you,u have to look for a guy to provide u cock......its the same for anything really,what do soursop farmers have to offer besides soursop,and what do vegan and organic farmers have to offer?because they know there is some fucktard out there whose willing to give up their time,money and sanity for it.there is a huge market catering to retards out there.

i think you seriously needs english reading comprehension training.. the question is what can a woman offer a man in relationship beside her vagina..

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

i really do not know...

Money is lost.
time is lost.
energy is lost.
mind is lost.

ask your own mother this question la (if she haven't die yet) :biggrin:

ask her besides she lau cheebai what else can she offer your father. :oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

don't forget chichis. the reason why we are part of the mammalian family of animals is.......the licking and sucking of chichis.

View attachment 27658

fair enough.. her papaya too..

let's me put it in another way: a woman dun have the vagina and papaya.. what use will this bitch has to offer to man then?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ask your own mother this question la (if she haven't die yet) :biggrin:

ask her besides she lau cheebai what else can she offer your father. :oIo:

exactly.. my parents generation do not understand MGTOW and mangina terms.. so he was kanna conned by female pussy.

Chao chee buy.. and i become a scapegoat. Since i appear to this world , to make the best of situation, i spread MGTOWism.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You lose your mind every day, over the thoughts of "woman". I see it every day, in all of your posts or threads. You are so fascinated on one thing and one thing only. WOMAN. And with a woman, that is what you cannot conquer, you cannot win, you cannot have connection with. No matter how much time ,energy, and your mind, have you lost..? You really do not know much about woman.

i thought i already told you not to reply to my post and post in my thread. Female bitches are very discouraged to be in my thread.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lots of things. but mostly, companionship. To be the other member of the team in raising a family. A woman's touches in the home add to the finer things in life. Guys can't decorate a home with flowers - that's cissy. Or make beddings like a woman can, When a child has an upset stomach, the mother's warm hands provide much gentler soothing when rubbed on the stomach than the daddy's. When the couple ages, the two help each other in personal grooming like trimming toe nails - as one gets older, its gets harder to reach the toes, and it is better for one's partner to help out in this endeavour. Unless your partner is the same sex. I suppose that still works, but laying in bed in close proximity and being intimate is disgusting!!! Time is not wasted with the fairer gender, it is nice and cozy and warm. Male and female were meant to compliment each other, not compete.

Cheers!

i really do not know...

Money is lost.
time is lost.
energy is lost.
mind is lost.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

neither do i,even though i not a mtgow nutjob,whats so special about women?what is it about them that is so "hard to get"?is there something different or strange about their conversations or their thinking or their gossip when women are with women?i try to understand from books and movies and american tv dialogues.

when i was in australia i have several encounters with ang moh women,simply from the fact that ang mohs are far more outgoing,friendly and talkative than asians,other than their different personalities and sense of humor women or at least the ang moh variety seems pretty normal to me just like any other human thought patterns.ang mohs feel very grown up and mature to me or maybe sinkies are just childish and naive.

or maybe we are just putting the pussy on a pedestal,subconciously unintentionally,when we see a auntie or old woman,a obachan,we just see them as auntie or obachans,when we see a middle age or 30,40 something woman in the office,we just see them as any other ordinary person,we dont think about it,we dont obssess about it,we dont want nothing from them.so what is this about the other "women" why do we crave their attention so much?why do we desire their

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

chinchins chichis followed by chuichuis.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

chuichuis followed by cucicucis.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i really do not know...

Money is lost.
time is lost.
energy is lost.
mind is lost.

Bro I think you are in deeper depression than me :(

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think you seriously needs english reading comprehension training.. the question is what can a woman offer a man in relationship beside her vagina..

money lah , you twit.
so many males eating soft rice.
or
using 'love' to cheat
like 龔如心 陳振聰

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Lots of things. but mostly, companionship. To be the other member of the team in raising a family. A woman's touches in the home add to the finer things in life. Guys can't decorate a home with flowers - that's cissy. Or make beddings like a woman can, When a child has an upset stomach, the mother's warm hands provide much gentler soothing when rubbed on the stomach than the daddy's. When the couple ages, the two help each other in personal grooming like trimming toe nails - as one gets older, its gets harder to reach the toes, and it is better for one's partner to help out in this endeavour. Unless your partner is the same sex. I suppose that still works, but laying in bed in close proximity and being intimate is disgusting!!! Time is not wasted with the fairer gender, it is nice and cozy and warm. Male and female were meant to compliment each other, not compete.

Cheers!

Ahhhh.. Spotted one mangina here.. A disgraced to men and a backstabber to man.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

I like women, girls, and ladies. I do not favour ladyboys. Sorry. I have no dislike for women at all. Some fat ones ones, maybe. But nothing is there in the female sex that I hate. If that is seen by you as backstabbing men, then so be it.

Cheers!

Ahhhh.. Spotted one mangina here.. A disgraced to men and a backstabber to man.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

exactly.. my parents generation do not understand MGTOW and mangina terms.. so he was kanna conned by female pussy.

Chao chee buy.. and i become a scapegoat. Since i appear to this world , to make the best of situation, i spread MGTOWism.

Your dad should have castrated himself, then won't have such a useless offspring like u!

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal

I guess I care too much.
i thought i already told you not to reply to my post and post in my thread. Female bitches are very discouraged to be in my thread.

Ok lets get to the more important issue.

To think there is any generation not knowing something, other than due to the advancement of technologies, is not correct.

Ok the other issue. You think your dad was conned and you think your mum conned him, you are unhappy about it. Assuming you are 50 y/o now, and you ponder about life at 15, you have been in this mindset for 35 years. Assuming you get to live till 85, you have another 35 years to either continue in this mindset, or experience something else.

A senario. You have a book in hand teaching you how to swim. You have a 2Metre pool in front of you. Reading about swimming, is not the same as real swimming. With being inside the pool, you get to see you can drown, you can also float, you can enquire technics to swim in many different styles to the other side of the pool, and there is swimming in the sea, there is windsurfing, wakeboarding, waterjet-skiing, scuba diving, motor-boat etc. Then you come back and look at your book. And the 2Metre pool. You can't enter the pool that is 2Metre if you don't know how to swim. You can't learn how to swim without entering the pool.

And IMHO, you are not in depression nor mad. You just didn't experience what it is like to be a parent and to be in a relationship long enough. Look at your fingers. Some short and some long. They are perfect, not flawed. Look at your parents and yourself, not flawed too. The imperfection in each other is what make the other one perfect.