• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat just had a earth shattering realisation

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how truly useless India is....

anyway i just realised what a shithole India is,India has a population of 1.3 billion,and their gdp is only 1.7 trillion.indonesia has a population of 200 million and their gdp is nearly 1 trillion.my god if indonesia is already a shithole what does that make india?a shitty shithole?

why are we putting up with so many shitskins in this country?send them the fuck home already.why do we even need shitskins?their economy is three times poorer than indonesia,7 times poorer than china and 12 times poorer than malaysia......our country has been hijacked and bamboozled by the shitskins in the government.

India is almost as poor as north korea on a per capital basis,a country that has been isolated and secluded from the outside world since the 1960s.in that case why arent we emailing kim jong un to let us import a million north koreans?they have to be subarashi talents beyond talents.

fuck u Lee kuan yew!!!!!u forced me and my country men to learn english,in the end u threw us aside for superior talented shitskins?

Last edited:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck u Lee kuan yew!!!!!u forced me and my country men to learn english,in the end u threw us aside for superior talented shitskins?[/QUOTE]

The only person today that hve the answer is Boy George, unfortunately he went into hidding after his stand on China's claim over the South China Sea issue.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
uggh.....the state of this country is in the shitters.....im tired of being a sinkie peasant,any idea how i can be a high caste shitskin and live in Tanjong Rhu Pebble Bay condo enclave and mingle with powerful asian bankers at the MBS and Marina Bay Bankers conference?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surprised a Chinese dog like you goes to bash shit skins when you should be kissing their ass. Also see you at your crab in a bucket syndrome at play again

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
No matter what is said about our British overlords of earlier years, I am glad that us colonials inherited decent hygiene practices from the Brits. Just take a look at how hygiene and toilet manners (or lack of it) is practiced in our ancestral Tiong and Neh lands! Bloody shameful!

Cheers!

anyway i just realised what a shithole India is,India has a population of 1.3 billion,and their gdp is only 1.7 trillion.indonesia has a population of 200 million and their gdp is nearly 1 trillion.my god if indonesia is already a shithole what does that make india?a shitty shithole?

why are we putting up with so many shitskins in this country?send them the fuck home already.why do we even need shitskins?their economy is three times poorer than indonesia,7 times poorer than china and 12 times poorer than malaysia......our country has been hijacked and bamboozled by the shitskins in the government.

India is almost as poor as north korea on a per capital basis,a country that has been isolated and secluded from the outside world since the 1960s.in that case why arent we emailing kim jong un to let us import a million north koreans?they have to be subarashi talents beyond talents.

fuck u Lee kuan yew!!!!!u forced me and my country men to learn english,in the end u threw us aside for superior talented shitskins?

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

trying to betray the Chinese dog you traitor!!??:oIo:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

sounds like you been retrenched a long time now boy.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I just had an earth shattering realisation too..

Why on earth are you complaining in the forum instead of going out to protest to make some real life changes.

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh really poorer than Indonesia when so much bigger ? Lol real proof of people not coming together as a country to get rich together despite a handful of highly successful individuals. Inequality of wealth!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You need to read more books and travel more if that is your "earth shattering realisation". Most people, including nehs, bangalas and kelings, all know that India is a shit hole, especially when they compare India against China. The two countries were equally shitty back decades ago. Today, a second-tier city in China is cleaner and more developed than India's biggest cities.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You need to read more books and travel more if that is your "earth shattering realisation". Most people, including nehs, bangalas and kelings, all know that India is a shit hole, especially when they compare India against China. The two countries were equally shitty back decades ago. Today, a second-tier city in China is cleaner and more developed than India's biggest cities.

u would have a different impression if u were living where i live in fort rd.