• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat RBS Warns Clients May Face Negative Interest Rates..pay the bank money to keep yours

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: RBS Warns Clients May Face Negative Interest Rates..pay the bank money to keep yo

This is result of qe money printing saturating the market. To move money 3/4 of money owned by 1% should b redistributed 1/2 from the next 1% n 3/4 from the next 1%.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: RBS Warns Clients May Face Negative Interest Rates..pay the bank money to keep yo

Just saw this article......
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-26/rbs-warns-clients-may-face-negative-interest-rates

Question.....will you keep your money in the bank, if uob, ocbc, or dbs charges you an interest for keeping money inside the bank....

What are the alternatives.......
Will CPF interest holdout?

Yes .provided they can proof that my money is not touch I.e. same like a safe box. It cannot be on paper but hard cash.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

deflation is kind of like a super inflation?

how the hell does negative interest work anyway,what do they do with the money the banks confiscate?burn them as hell bank notes?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Will 70% daft & humji sinkies revolt if CPF also negative interest rates? Jialat, cannot take out some more!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Will 70% daft & humji sinkies revolt if CPF also negative interest rates? Jialat, cannot take out some more!

Cannot withdraw with negative interest become owe CPF money :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

This is where bro zhihau's milo tin will come in handy. :biggrin:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is where bro zhihau's milo tin will come in handy. :biggrin:

Yes, JW5, never knew "soda piah" tin and milo tin would make a comeback in this day and age........

jw5

Loyal

Yes, JW5, never knew "soda piah" tin and milo tin would make a comeback in this day and age........

Before washing and drying our milo tins, let's make sure those banking fat cats are giving us loans with close to zero interest rates. :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Referring to the thread government officials raid my home. ..if I put all my 500k savings at home, will hey confiscate my money if there is a raid due to vaping ?

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Referring to the thread government officials raid my home. ..if I put all my 500k savings at home, will hey confiscate my money if there is a raid due to vaping ?

Yes, and together with all your slim waist inflatable dolls.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

u know why usa from 2008 until now cannot recover? because of easy money and low rates. banks primary job is to loan out and earn interest. if interest so low. banks would rather use the free money go buy stocks and forex. u have that stupid yellen in charge of fed reserve.