• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Death By China: What Every Shopper In The World Needs To Know

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Death By China: What Every Shopper In The World Needs To Know

[video=youtube;UPiiHjWZCyI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPiiHjWZCyI[/video]

Powerage

Alfrescian
Loyal

All fake goods manufacturers are financed, nurtured, subsidized under the table by the Chinese Govt. because it helps them two ways - one, it gets them revenue big time and helps them in their grand scheme of dominating the market and wiping out the original branded manufacturers - leading them to ruins.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont u find it hypocrite that all these american politicians and capitalist are bitching and crying over china doing this and that manipulating currency,unfair practises,labour exploitation but when it comes to themselves,fracking in their own backyard,pumping toxins into their own environment,killing their own citizens with debt and fastfood,bankrupting their own economy and banks,creating trillions of toxic debt and fradulent loans,alls well in the name of capitalism?

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know it's impossible to totally boycott goods that are "Made in China." But, each and every one of us (the shoppers of the world) can do our best to minimize purchasing of inferior goods that are made in China.

For example in our household, my wife and I can't find light bulbs that are not made in China. So, we have no choice but to buy them otherwise the inside of our house will become dark at night when all the existing light bulbs will eventually stop working.

Another example was when our microwave oven stopped working, we couldn't find a new one that's not made in China. So, my wife and I decided not to buy a new one and instead use our conventional oven and electric cooktop for all our cooking. As for defrosting frozen meat, my wife now takes the frozen meat out of the freezer 3 to 6 hours ahead of time, depending on the type of meat, before she actually cooks them. She used to use a microwave to defrost them but now let the room temperature in our house to defrost naturally.

Below are examples of goods that my wife and I are using that are not made in China:

My laptop = Made in Taiwan
Our laser printer = Made in Singapore
Our TV = Made in Malaysia
Our cookware = Made in Japan, France, USA
My shoes = Made in Italy, Indonesia
My ballpoint pen = Made in Italy
My fountain pen = Made in Germany
My wife’s shoes = Made in Italy, Switzerland, Indonesia
My wife’s handbag = Made in France
My suits = Made in Italy
My business shirts = Made in USA, Turkey
My ties, belts, cufflinks = Made in France, Italy, Switzerland
My watches = Made in Switzerland
My wife’s watch = Made in Switzerland
My blue jeans = Made in Mexico
My underwear = Made in Cambodia
My wife’s bras = Made in Bangladesh, Cambodia, Nicaragua
My wife’s panties = Made in Bangladesh, Cambodia, Mexico
My wife’s disposable tampons = Made in USA
Our disposable condoms = Made in USA
Our adult movie DVDs = Produced in USA, Japan
My T-Shirts = Made in Bangladesh, Nicaragua, Philippines, Mexico
My socks = Made in Bangladesh
My winter coat = Made in Italy
My sweaters and cardigans = Made in Italy
My semi-auto pistol = Made in Austria
My semi-auto rifle = Made in USA
My ammunition for my pistol and rifle = Made in USA
My car = Made in Japan
My wife’s car = Made in Germany
My smartphone = Made in England
My wife’s smartphone = Made in England
Our refrigerator = Made in Thailand
Our combined home air conditioner and furnace unit = Made in USA
Our hot water system = Made in Japan
Our washing machine and clothes dryer = Made in Germany
Our conventional oven = Made in Germany
Our cooktop = Made in Italy
Our wall calendars = Printed in South Korea
Our dishwasher = Made in Germany
Our home furniture = Made in Taiwan, USA, Australia
Our instant noodles = Made in Indonesia
Our cereals = Made in USA
Our pasta sauce = Made in Italy
Our dried pasta = Made in Italy
Our rice = Produced in Thailand
Our toothpaste = Made in USA
Our soaps and shampoos = Made in USA
My razor blade cartridges = Made in USA
My shaving gel = Made in USA
My sunglasses = Made in Italy
My wife's eyeglasses = Frames: Made in Italy, Prescription Lenses: Made in USA
My coffee mug = Made in Japan
Our vitamins and supplements = Made in USA, Canada, Norway, Japan

As you can see from the above list, buying goods that are not made in China is not difficult at all provided that you read the label first or ask the online retailer before buying them.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
although the label may print "made in america" not 100% of the product are made in america. some of the source material and or components may be from china. for example, although my cotton underwear has a label that reads "made in u.s.a." the spandex for the waist section, threads and label print are originated from china. same with furniture in the office. an office chair may be assembled in the u.s. but on closer inspection the microfiber fabric and unseen screws and bolts are originated from china. same with leather bags and shoes from italy. tiongs have been setting up sweat shops in italy to make knockoffs and cheap brands with the "made in italy" tag. the leather and other materials are imported from tiong sources in africa and china. same tiong modus operandi is happening with so called "fine" wine from france. more tiongs are buying up vineyards and wineries in france and flooding the world market with tiong-contaminated french wine. they will turn every fine product shitty with fraud and manipulation of quality standards.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
america can take the first step by cutting themselves off again and becoming isolationist.u started the fires of globalisation and now u will die by ur own sword.

the world needs china more than they need america.china is the heart of the economy,america just plays with numbers and milk the system.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
make a useless phone for $200 and sell it for $1000,knnbccb u take the whole world for fools?how long are u going to continue milking us?how many billions have u sucked from China with ur gayphones?apple made 180 billion profit from selling iphones overseas.what other useless shit is america selling us?billion dollar jets?lehman junk bonds?create 4 trillion dollars worth of toxic CDS and CDOs and crash the world economy?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i watch the documentary and i laugh,not because its insane and totally biased and deluded but because of this cosmic hard truth,for once china truly has the advantage whether dirty or not and america is bitching and whining because they are unable to do anything about it,us the most powerful country in the world is unable to compete in the open market LOLL!!!!!!selling goods at 1/10th of the cost to make in america is CHEATING????what CHEATING?lmao!!!!!so i make like say a char siew bao for 30 cents or a bowl of curry chicken for $2.50 i have to artificially raise my char siew bao price to $3 and curry chicken to $8.50 so u can compete with me????what kind of logic is this?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another thing this documentary proofs is republican politicians are totally batshit insane,judging by the number featured in this documentary and the batshit insane things they say and believe in......my god no wonder trump is so popular in america.

i wish those bombs dropping on america in the video arent economic bombs but real bombs.

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont u find it hypocrite that all these american politicians and capitalist are bitching and crying over china doing this and that manipulating currency,unfair practises,labour exploitation but when it comes to themselves,fracking in their own backyard,pumping toxins into their own environment,killing their own citizens with debt and fastfood,bankrupting their own economy and banks,creating trillions of toxic debt and fradulent loans,alls well in the name of capitalism?

Don't forget it's not just USA but India as number two big country will benefit if China as number one big country lose power. So we need to be very careful before heeding any advice of people to boycott China products. You never know they can be from India and not USA. Right?

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget it's not just USA but India as number two big country will benefit if China as number one big country lose power. Right?

who gives a toodlelin toot beepboop babap rat's ass about india?as far as im concerned nothing good has ever come out of that continent except their B.O.,their muthu curry and their head bobbin.

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
who gives a toodlelin toot beepboop babap rat's ass about india?as far as im concerned nothing good has ever come out of that continent except their B.O.,their muthu curry and their head bobbin.

My earlier post was not clear on my point so please read the amended one.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
although the label may print "made in america" not 100% of the product are made in america. some of the source material and or components may be from china. for example, although my cotton underwear has a label that reads "made in u.s.a." the spandex for the waist section, threads and label print are originated from china. same with furniture in the office. an office chair may be assembled in the u.s. but on closer inspection the microfiber fabric and unseen screws and bolts are originated from china. same with leather bags and shoes from italy. tiongs have been setting up sweat shops in italy to make knockoffs and cheap brands with the "made in italy" tag. the leather and other materials are imported from tiong sources in africa and china. same tiong modus operandi is happening with so called "fine" wine from france. more tiongs are buying up vineyards and wineries in france and flooding the world market with tiong-contaminated french wine. they will turn every fine product shitty with fraud and manipulation of quality standards.

My habit is not the get things made in china as well...

however, that is not easy . i agree with what you say. however, customer can try their best and the best is just boycott any label that is "Made in China".. for me, food comes from China is a total ban.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My earlier post was not clear on my point so please read the amended one.

sorry still no clue what u saying.

anyway i just realised what a shithole India is,India has a population of 1.3 billion,and their gdp is only 1.7 trillion.indonesia has a population of 200 million and their gdp is nearly 1 trillion.my god if indonesia is already a shithole what does that make india?a shitty shithole?

why are we putting up with so many shitskins in this country?send them the fuck home already.why do we even need shitskins?their economy is three times poorer than indonesia,7 times poorer than china and 12 times poorer than malaysia......our country has been hijacked and bamboozled by the shitskins in the government.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know it's impossible to totally boycott goods that are "Made in China." But, each and every one of us (the shoppers of the world) can do our best to minimize purchasing of inferior goods that are made in China.

For example in our household, . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

B]As you can see from the above list, buying goods that are not made in China is not difficult at all provided that you read the label first or ask the online retailer before buying them.[/B]

u missing the point.

factories relocate to china not because they are forced to do so.
the factory owners moved their factories there because the cost is very much cheaper.
same logic when factories are shifted to malaysia , vietnam etc.
u don't see factories going to germany , japan.

it is the outcome of the greedy american system of capitalism which
is being copied by all countries.
the effect in sillypoore is the import of cheap labour.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I know a when product says "Made in USA" some or many of its components maybe from China. But those components are either raw materials or intermediate goods which don't have much value added in them. In other words, the manufacturers of those components don't make much money if any. It's the final consumer products where most of the value added and profit margin are derived from. In this a way, I'm minimizing the profit for the Tiongs, if any, when I buy a final product that's "Made in USA."

I also know that Tiongs have set up sweat shops in Italy. That's why my wife and I don't buy cheap brands of clothing, shoes, accessories that are "Made in Italy." We only buy luxury brands that are "Made in Italy." We've done our research and not all Italian made luxury brands are really "Made in Italy." For example, Gucci and Prada made their products mostly in China but the final assembly are in Italy and they sell them as "Made in Italy." That's why we avoid Gucci and Prada products like a plague. However, products from Salvatore Ferragamo, Giorgio Armani, and Loro Piana are really "Made in Italy" made by Italian artisans and craftsmen when the label says so.

FYI, products from Hermes are really "Made in France" when the label says so. So does Louis Vuitton.

Another example is appliances that are really "Made in Germany." They cost about 2 to 4 times compared to those that are made in China. However they can last more than 20 years, therefore, they are worth the money compared to buying made in China appliances which can last only 2 or 3 years.

It all boils down to being able to afford to buy good quality products from Western countries. For those who can't afford it, they have no choice but to buy cheaper products from China.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nonsense. It can be made in Taiwan, made in Singapore, but surely some components will be made in China before assembly or production. You can run, but you can't hide! :cool:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u missing the point.

factories relocate to china not because they are forced to do so.
the factory owners moved their factories there because the cost is very much cheaper.
same logic when factories are shifted to malaysia , vietnam etc.
u don't see factories going to germany , japan.

it is the outcome of the greedy american system of capitalism which
is being copied by all countries.
the effect in sillypoore is the import of cheap labour.

Chinkland also losing manufacturing jobs to cuntries like Myanmar Vietnam Bangladesh etc.
Americans are hypocrites la.....

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry still no clue what u saying.

anyway i just realised what a shithole India is,India has a population of 1.3 billion,and their gdp is only 1.7 trillion.indonesia has a population of 200 million and their gdp is nearly 1 trillion.my god if indonesia is already a shithole what does that make india?a shitty shithole?

why are we putting up with so many shitskins in this country?send them the fuck home already.why do we even need shitskins?their economy is three times poorer than indonesia,7 times poorer than china and 12 times poorer than malaysia......our country has been hijacked and bamboozled by the shitskins in the government.

Alamak so clear already I am asking people to be careful of the intention of people asking others to boycott China. The could be from India, Vietnam, wherever with ulterior motive, making use of USA.