• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Man Who Killed 19 Disabled People:"Better If All Disabled Killed!" Guess Religion?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TOKYO – At least 19 people were killed and 25 injured – 20 of them seriously – during a stabbing rampage at a home for the disabled outside Tokyo early Tuesday (July 26), in one of the most brutal attacks in post-war Japan.

Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga told reporters there was no evidence so far to suggest a link between the attack and Islamic extremism.

The suspect, 26-year-old Satoshi Uematsu, is said to have turned himself in to the police at about 3am local time (2am Singapore time). This was half an hour after staff at the Tsukui Yamayuri En (Tsukui Lily Garden) called the police, at 2.30am.

attack11.jpg

“I did it,” the man, who was wearing a black T-shirt, reportedly told the police. “It would be better if all the disabled in the world were gotten rid off.”

Uematsu has been charged with murder. He is said to be unemployed and is a former employee of the facility in Sagamihara, located about 40km south-west of Tokyo. Japanese news reports said he did not have a knife on him when he confessed to the attack, as he had left it in his car before he entered the police station.

Uematsu reportedly jumped over a locked gate and entered the care home by breaking a first-floor glass window. A hammer was found nearby.

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/ea...injured-in-knife-attack-outside-tokyo-reports

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Man Who Killed 19 Disabled People:"Better If All Disabled Killed!" Guess Religion

Why you start a new thread on this when my thread on this is just a few threads below?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Man Who Killed 19 Disabled People:"Better If All Disabled Killed!" Guess Religion

I think it's better if all vegetarians are killed so plants population will not suffer further.

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wrong. should be “It would be better if all abled humans with evil mind and heart rejoicing in the misfortune of others were gotten rid off.”

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why this murderer uses my tag line?

Meat eaters should be killed so all animals are saved.