• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat wow S&P 500 finally broke 2100 all time threshold

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've become much better at making and changing snap decisions and less patient with other people who make what I know to be foolish decisions.

from MORE MONEY THAN GOD page 4:

Michael Steinhardt was capable of reducing underlings to sobs. “All I want to do is kill myself,” one said. “Can I watch?” Steinhardt responded.

http://www.investopedia.com/university/greatest/michaelsteinhardt.asp

As for yesterday's first trade - the one with HKD 55,000 profit, other technical factors (including time of morning) led me to initial the trade, however after 8 contracts I looked at the 3 day 5 minute charts of HSI Property (HSP) sub-index and the HSI Finance (HSF) sub-index and it suddenly hit me that HSF has been down trending most of that time and HSP was consolidating after an uptrend. Then I saw a bear candle pattern on HSP and thought sharks if both HSP and HSF are trending down, then HSI will have lost whatever was propping it up. About to look for an ideal place to short more and that was exactly the time when the HSI broke down. Too late. Reference for next time.

from MORE MONEY THAN GOD pages 43 to 44:

At first, it [i.e. anticipated crash] did not happen. The market sailed along for the rest of 1972, and the fund was down 2 percent in the year to September, at a time when the S&P 500 index rose 9 percent. But then the payoff came: The S&P fell 2 percent in the year to September 1973 and a shocking 41 percent the following year, and Steinhardt, Fine, Berkowitz racked up gains of 12 percent and then 28 percent after fees, an extraordinary performance in a bear market. The young partners were raking in the money while just about every other portfolio manager was losing his proverbial shirt; their results looked great, but they were not universally popular. As the stock market careened downward, desperate sellers called up the troika’s trading desk, knowing that the firm had borrowed shares to sell them short, urging that now would be the time to buy shares back to cover their positions. Michael Steinhardt, who ran the firm’s trading, generally gave these supplicants the cold shoulder, and the troika watched their short positions generate ever bigger profits as the market rout continued. In this climate, the old prejudice against short selling came back with a vengeance: Steinhardt, Fine, and Berkowitz were resented as arrogant, greedy, and even un-American; betting against American companies was portrayed as one step away from treason.Thinking back on that period, Steinhardt recalls the vilification this way: “That was, for me, the height of professional satisfaction.”

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....... Then I moved from trigger shy to trigger happy with predictable consequences. Subsequently, I discovered that I can scalp on the long side while waiting for the ideal time to short. Hang Them is much better than Hantu for scalping. Otherwise, I'll just get bored, go make coffee, and return to find that the ideal time to short has past. The scalping profits will act as a buffer making me less unwilling to take less than perfect but still profitable swing trades. Also, my fade short trades in a bull trend must have different targets from my short trades in a bear trend. Blah, blah, blah the list goes on. Plenty more to learn and unlearn :rolleyes:

Every trader has strengths and weakness. Some are good holders of winners, but may hold their losers a little too long. Others may cut their winners a little short, but are quick to take their losses. As long as you stick to your own style, you get the good and bad in your own approach. - Michael Marcus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Marcus_(trader)

Marcus began his trading career in 1972, when he bought plywood futures with his life savings of $700. In the summer of 1972 President Richard Nixon froze prices of some commodities, but the futures contracts rallied sharply, increasing Marcus' stake from $700 into $12,000. In 1973 he turned $24,000 into $64,000.[citation needed] He also used Freight derivatives.

Marcus learned money management from Ed Seykota, whom he met while working as an analyst.[2] He was a founding trader of Commodities Corporation, where he was chief currency trader and hired and taught Bruce Kovner as a trader.[2][3] Marcus blamed the ending of his first marriage on his having to check the markets every two hours throughout the night.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday, I lost almost all that I had made in the morning through trading in the afternoon when tired. Today MUST NOT be a repeat.

Risk management is the most important thing to be well understood. Undertrade, undertrade, undertrade is my second piece of advice. Whatever you think your position ought to be, cut it at least in half. - Bruce Kovner

Kovner's first trade was in 1977 for $3,000, borrowed against his MasterCard, in soybean futures contracts. Realizing growth to $40,000, he then watched the contract drop to $23,000 before selling.[8] He later claimed that this first, nerve-racking trade taught him the importance of risk management.

In his eventual role as a trader under Michael Marcus at Commodities Corporation (now part of Goldman Sachs), he purportedly made millions and gained widespread respect as an objective and sober trader.[5] This ultimately led to the establishment of Caxton Associates, in 1983, which at its peak managed over $14B in capital and has been closed to new investors since 1992.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Kovner

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pressure for me comes from the fact that I hate to lose money. There is little pressure now since I think in terms of the trading day rather than a particular trade. I often start the day with a trade that makes a small loss to end the day several trades later with a decent profit.

As for yesterday's first trade - the one with HKD 55,000 profit, other technical factors (including time of morning) led me to initial the trade, however after 8 contracts I looked at the 3 day 5 minute charts of HSI Property (HSP) sub-index and the HSI Finance (HSF) sub-index and it suddenly hit me that HSF has been down trending most of that time and HSP was consolidating after an uptrend. Then I saw a bear candle pattern on HSP and thought sharks if both HSP and HSF are trending down, then HSI will have lost whatever was propping it up. About to look for an ideal place to short more and that was exactly the time when the HSI broke down. Too late. Reference for next time.

Michael Marcus taught me one other thing that is absolutely critical: You have to be willing to make mistakes regularly; there is nothing wrong with it. Michael taught me about making your best judgment, being wrong, making your next best judgment, being wrong, making your third best judgment, and then doubling your money. - Bruce Kovner

http://www.azquotes.com/author/48832-Bruce_Kovner

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My first few trades in the Hantu index futures were all losers. The money wasn't much since I decided to start with one lot of the mini. Will always remember the morning when I saw the Hantu approach confluence of weekly and daily pivot points at a time of the morning that I had observed reversals occur quite often. Clicked the mouse to short one mini contract and within eight minutes was out with an 80 point profit. The money was totally insignificant (HKD 800) but the knowledge that I possibly have what it takes was previous.

Michael [Marcus] taught me one thing that was incredibly important... He taught me that you could make a million dollars. He showed me that if you applied yourself, great things could happen. It is very easy to miss the point that you really can do it. - Bruce Kovner

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Michael [Marcus] taught me one thing that was incredibly important... He taught me that you could make a million dollars. He showed me that if you applied yourself, great things could happen. It is very easy to miss the point that you really can do it. - Bruce Kovner

[video=youtube;LPJlRfgCVWQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPJlRfgCVWQ[/video]

zlstzdx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't think that i don't know that u use other clones to do this only on my threads.... and i have over a hundred of new ones like these that have yet to debut... :biggrin:

san sẻ khiếp nghiệm dùng vÃ* biểu cai quản nồi inox tại gia ách tui

Ä‘á»n gia dụng inox hÃ*ng ngÃ*y chúng min lắm thể dá»… dÃ*ng chá»™ dao thìa dÄ©a inox, xoong, bá»™ nồi inox, ấm Ä‘un nác, máy giặt giÅ©, cạc kiến trúc trong suốt nhÃ* nhÆ° lan ngang cầu thang…

1. Cách lá»±a Äồ gia dụng văn bằng inox

trong cá sống quán ngÃ*y chúng min giÃ*u dạng dá»… dÃ*ng chá»™ dao thìa dÄ©a inox, xoong, nồi, máy Ä‘un nÆ°á»›c, máy giặt, các kiến trúc trong nhÃ* nhÆ° lan ngang cầu thang…

Inox lÃ* há»—n tạp kim loại thÃ*nh thá»* lá»›p bá»n thứ inox cÅ©ng thứ yếu trêu chá»c ra việc pha trá»™n danh thiếp hiệp kim khác lắm hay lÃ* báo cáo. có hÆ¡n 10 loại inox khác rau được sá»* dụng tiến đánh dÃ*nh dấp gia dụng, tùy theo tÃ*nh chất phẩy dụng mÃ* lá»±a loại ăn nháº*p. chả hạn đồng loại dùng thắng nấu, nhÃ* sản xuất dùng inox 304; công dao, muá»—ng nÄ©a sá»* dụng inox 420 có cữ cứng vÃ* chịu mÃ*i mòn cao, inox 316 chịu tÃ*nh hạnh axit, hóa chất, inox 430 , dá»… gỉ sét dùng biếu cạc phẩy dụng bẩm tiếp xúc cùng nác.

2. cứt biệt inox xịn vÃ* inox bu

hát tuồng gia dụng inox còn cÃ*ng ngÃ*y cÃ*ng trở thÃ*nh phổ thông, đặng có ngÆ°á»i chi tiêu dùng Æ°a chuá»™ng vì chÆ°ng hình thức sáng bóng má»±c nguyên liệu, hi vá»ng rất tuyệt sẽ.

tuy rằng nhiên, có đừng vắng trÆ°á»ng phù hợp chuốc phắt sá»* dụng có chá»*a đặt bao lâu thì không trung còn sáng bóng nữa, nhÆ°ng bị say mÃ*u, hoen ố, hoặc tháº*m chấy nhiá»u vệt gỉ vÃ* xuất hiện giá» cạc lá»— rá» li ti nhÆ° bị nổ.

Theo TS Phạm Äức đặng, Phân cáo nguyên liệu huÆ¡ há»c kim khÃ* (Viện môn há»c nguyên liệu, biện hoa há»c vÃ* lÃ*m nghệ Việt trai), trên ả trÆ°á»ng há»c hiện thá»i giÃ*u có loại inox giả đò. chất liệu cái thần hồn chÃ*nh cụm từ các sản phẩm nÃ*o giÃ*u thể lÃ* thép năng tôn vinh sắt, nạ ngoÃ*i cá» má»™t quãng đồng, niken vÃ* crom thÆ°a.

Theo TS đặt, nhiá»u dạng Phân bặt inox "xịn" vÃ* inox bê tuần quãng sáng bóng má»±c nguyên liệu. Inox mế Ä‘á»n rồng có từng thông phong sáng loáng trong hồi inox "xịn" nhiá»u mÃ*u sáng cáº*y lợ.

vì váº*y sắm cạc sản phẩm inox trÆ°á»ng Ä‘oản cú những hãng tăm tiếng có oai tÃ*n cao nhÆ° phÆ°á»ng gia dụng inoxfivestar năng danh thiếp hãng danh tiếng khác.

NgoÃ*i ra, ngÆ°á»i xÃ*i dùng giÃ*u thể thá»* tuần tra cách dùng nam châm. Tùy vÃ*o vách phần inox mÃ* lại danh thiếp sản phẩm inox "xịn" hay lÃ* lÃ* chả suýt từ hoặc nếu có chỉ cuốn hút trai châm nhẹ, hồi hÆ°Æ¡ng kéo vÃ*o sức ở tay sẽ rất nhẹ nhõm.

còn inox bê sẽ lắm kiêng kị suýt bạo, tháº*m chấy chỉ tiá»…n Ä‘Æ°a đến gần hẵng nhá tiếng "tạch" bởi nam châm bị suýt ra kim loại. tã lót lấy nam châm ra sẽ thấy lá»±c cuốn hút ở tay rất bạo.

3. Cách lựa sản phẩm inox thắng:

sá»* dụng hòn bi trai châm thá»*, loại nÃ* hÃ*t mạnh lÃ* pha sắt có, chồng lượng tê liệt, rất sÃ*t bị gỉ.

chuốc dÃ*nh dáng có tem, nhãn hiệu của nhÃ* sinh sản, giÃ*u phiếu biểu hÃ*nh ta sản phẩm.

Loại lắm 2 – 3 tìm kiếm đáy rất nhặt khi búng tay vÃ*o đáy đừng giÃ*u âm vang, còn loại thÆ°a má»™t đáy sẽ tạo âm thanh vang hÆ¡n. Sản phẩm nhằm nhằm đúc liá»n Ä‘Æ¡n vô khối, không trung có bất căn cứ gá» thằn lằn tiếp chuyện hay xáp mÃ* nÃ*y. Những sản phẩm inox "hÃ*n Ä‘iểm" thắng lại vệt cháy tạo thÃ*nh chấm ở chá»— đấu tay nuốm hoặc áp mÃ*.

4. chỉ dẫn biểu quản ngại nồi inox

tÃ*y những thao tác rất Ä‘Æ¡n giản, danh thiếp bÃ* ná»™i trợ sẽ giữ để cạc quết dụng nÃ*o lÃ* khi nÃ*o lÃ* cÅ©nthông phong nhÆ° má»›i. DÆ°á»›i đây lÃ* má»™t số túng bấn quyết giúp bạn trở thÃ*nh Ä‘Æ¡n Ä‘Ã*n bÃ* cáng đáng.

Sau tã sá»* dụng, bạn cần rá»*a thẳng tuá»™t, không vì váº*y xuể danh thiếp chất béo, muối hay axÃ*t nhÆ° giấm Ä‘Æ°Æ¡ng ứ lại dÆ°á»›i đáy nồi sang trá»ng đêm.

né dùng Ä‘Ã*n nhôm thắng bằng rá»*a nồi, nên dùng vải má»m xuể lấy cả thức Ä‘á»›p dôi vÃ*o.

cháº*p nấu nên xuể lá»*a tá»a Ä‘á»u dÆ°á»›i đáy nồi, nếu chứ inox sẽ chóng xuống mÃ*u.

Nồi inox Ä‘Æ¡n lóng, đáy thÆ°á»ng bị các lốt vÃ*ng cháy sau tã nấu vì tÃ*ch nhiệt không Ä‘á»u. Muốn xóa vứt những dấu nÃ*y, bạn chỉ cần sá»* dụng Ä‘Æ¡n khoảnh vải vóc má»m má»ng tẩm chanh hoặc giấm, chùi tiệt nÆ¡i cháy theo vòng trá»n.#, nồi sẽ sáng vÃ*nh nhÆ° má»›i.

Xem thêm:

https://magiamgiazalorablog.wordpress.com/

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't think that i don't know that u use other clones to do this only on my threads.... and i have over a hundred of new ones like these that have yet to debut... :biggrin:

YAWN!

S2 @ 22087 @ 937 am ,B2 @ 22064 @ 940 ,Profit = 2,300

B2 @ 058 @ 941, S2 @ 072 @ 941, Profit = 1,400

B2 @ 052 @ 944, B2 @ 026 @ 944, S2 @ 086 @ 945, S2 @ 102 @ 946, Profit = 11,000

S2 @ 102 @ 948, S2 @ 101 @ 948, S2 @103 @ 948 – Hello, hello, WTF you doing this type of scaling in doesn’t make sense!!! S2 @ 116 @ 949, S2 @ 112 @ 949, S2 @ 119 @ 950

B12 @ 142 @ 1015

Loss = (19,900) - Old habits die hard – try to be hero again arh! SERVE YOU RIGHT!

S2 @ 171 @ 1020, S2 @ 176 @ 1020, S2 @185 @ 1021, S2 @ 173 @ 1024, S2 @ 181 @ 1027, S2 @190 @ 1028 – Billy don’t be a hero, don’t be a fool with your cash!

PANIC, PANIC, shoot up!

B12 @ 177 – HENG ARH! Not every time so lucky! Profit= 1,400 – should be a loss

Shoot up – Heng arh!

REST, REST, REST – practise yoga

[video=youtube;6cdFuMgMkBM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cdFuMgMkBM[/video]

B2 @ 167 @ 1128, B2 @ 160 @ 1129, S2 @ 166 @ 1132, S2 @ 170 @ 1133 Profit = 1,100

NET LOSS for MORNING = (2,702) excluding commissions

B2 @ 157 @ 1304 hours, S2 @ 161 @ 1313 Profit = 400

B2 @ 146 @ 1318, S1 @ 163 @ 1321, S1 @ 162 @ 1322 Profit = 1,650

B2 @ 147 @ 1324, B2 @ 142 @ 1325, S2 @ 157 @ 1327, B2 @ 139 @ 1334, S2 @ 149 @ 1335, S2 @ 155 @ 1335 Profit = 7,750

Hmmm …….. should be breakeven for the day already after commissions

S2 @ 179 @ 1337, S2 @ 1339, B2 @ 183 @ 1342, B2 @ 184 @ 1342 Profit = 400

S2 @ 197 @ 1344, B2 @ 193 @ 1346 Profit = 400

This is where it gets complicated but profitable

S2 @ 192 @ 1348, S2 @ 195 @ 1349, S2 @ 191 @ 1355, B2 @ 186 @ 1358 net short 4

S2 @ 192 @ 1358, S2 @ 204 @ 1359, S2 @ 212 @ 1400 net short 10

B2 @ 188 @ 1403, B2 @ 175 @ 1406, B2 @ 169 @ 1413 net short 4

Got nice profit cushion already, conditions seem right to try some new kung fu

S4 @ 171 @ 1416, S2 @ 189 @ 1429, S2 @ 191 @ 1431 net short 12

B6 @ 141 @ 1507 net short 6

S6 @ 142 @ 1510 net short 12 again

FUCK hit R1 of 22118 and you too busy dreaming of riches to cover at least half! Bad boy, ahem I mean LESBIAN

Examine HS Property and Finance sub-indices, H index, Tencent and China Mobile charts, while the fella ding dong around R1 pivot – plus order flow feels weak – GO FOR THE HOME RUN

Huat arh! Steady, don’t be too greedy like 45 minutes ago.

B4 @ 078 @ 1615, B4 @ 082 @ 1616, B4 @ 085 @ 1616

No more exposure, you sure or not, check execution platform to see that my net position is indeed ZERO

Profit from gymnastics session starting from 1348 hours = HKD 70,300

Profit for whole afternoon excluding commission = HKD 80,900

Less loss from morning = HKD 78,000

My broker very happy, I not so happy, but at least not sad

The start to the day is actually quite good, so good that I sub-consciously decided to play hero and try to pick the top!

Still 9% daily return on capital employed is not too bad.

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyoh, Shanghai close oredi.

Hang Them index is still in that Bollinger squeeze.

Squeeze so long until the 3 minute chart is also in a squeeze.

I'm getting out of all my positions at a loss and make lunch. Recently found out that a Bollinger squeeze is direction neutral and got head fake some more :rolleyes:

After which I will squeeze for myself some oh-leng juice :smile:

Volume of only 40K at this time, very slow day :oIo:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Star Date 2816, the 12th day of the 8th month and the fifth and last trading day of the week.

enter S2@802 sometime after 919 hrs when lazy me finally finished updating my pivots 4 minutes after trading has begun - THIS SHOULD HAVE DONE THE NIGHT BEFORE

cancelled S2@802 - as it climbs enter S2@820 - good if you can get it but you can't - highest for the day with 20/20 hindsight was 817 around this time

as it descends and gathers speed you are totally paralysed - unable to bring yourself to make a market as opposed to a limit order

the dust appears to have settled from the Galactic decline but has it?

B2@22757@937hrs B2@742@938 B2@725@948 B2@703@950 B2@698@952 - oh that sinking feeling! lucky you have the necessary capital to sit it out

S4@730@954 S2@734@955 S2@737@956 S2737@958 S2726 @1000hrs - damn lucky to get HKD 3,700 profit on excessive capital employed of HKD 840K on a low probability trade - 12 contracts is for when you have conviction on a high probability trade - not for tikup tikap trades after you missed the high probability short trade earlier in the morning due to your propensity to nickel and dime

S2@720@1000 B2@698@1002 - HKD 2,200 profit in 2 minutes on capital employed of only HKD 140K - that's more like it!

Risk management is the most important thing to be well understood. Undertrade, undertrade, undertrade is my second piece of advice. Whatever you think your position ought to be, cut it at least in half. - Bruce Kovner

"Lousy" performance for the rest of the day though still managed to make a bit more than HKD30K on maximum capital employed of HKD840K. The propensity to overtrade is still there.

Novice Traders trade 5 to 10 times too big. They are taking 5 to 10% risks on a trade they should be taking 1 to 2 percent risks. - Bruce Kovner

Ability to differentiate between times when you should be making market orders and times when you should be making limit orders is there but the sub-conscious tendency to nickel and dime is a handicap during those critical times like between 919hrs and 937hrs on 12th August.

Without the aforesaid handicap, you would have made HKD 30K in 20 minutes using only HKD 420K of capital. Instead you had to work at least 5 times as hard and employ twice the amount of capital to get the same nominal profit. Bad, bad, bad ........

Maybe Quark can teach me something ..............

[video=youtube;TrOb46drj64]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrOb46drj64[/video]

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YES, I confirm I'm not a fucking robot! Tiu :oIo::kma:

The correct way to scale in:

StarDate Whatever - Yesterday Lah!

S1@22802@934, S2@820@936, S3@841@941, B2@817 @944 Net Short=4
S1@863@946, S2@874@946, S3@881 @948, S2@892 @ 949 Net Short=12
Give up B12@865@1015

Loss = HKD 1000 including commissions, so damn wrong yet the loss is so small, of course if continued to hold the loss would have been much bigger

But when you right, the gains more than compensate for the loss

Yesterday afternoon:

S1@963@1315hrs, S1@966@1320, S2@952@1323, S1@962@1327, S2@963@1334, S2@941@1340 Net short = 9
B3@919@1417, B3@921@1418, B3@917@1418

Profit = HKD 16,000 including commissions

So, when they say, index futures trading is a great way to make a small fortune from a large fortune they don't mean that you lose it but you get 3% or thereabouts returns daily - not bad what if your capital is 100K SGD it means 3K SGD daily when many people earn 3K a month in a dead end job and must see boss' ugly face some more :smile:

http://www.investing.com/indices/hong-kong-40-futures

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What doesn’t feel right? Hammers are no longer reliable and got the feeling that I have been here before.

Go for sell mode again after gathering your senses.

Try something different, carry over half of position to after-hours session on basis that more trapped bulls will panic and I can profit from their distress, let’s see if the theory works

Profit = HKD 16,450 on 6 contracts, still 6 contracts outstanding

Net results = about HKD 145,000 (including HKD 14,400 from 1053 to 1121 hours not included in earlier post) with another HKD 16,450 of paper profits at play (not looking good @ 1741 but nothing ventured nothing gained)

YES, I am a robot! And I just made SGD 20K today from shorting (mostly) Hang Them index futures.

Above quote is from trading results for 29th July 2016. Today (especially the afternoon) feels so damn familiar.

StarDate 2816 17th day of 8th Month:

S2@22991@940, S2@988 @945, S2@23004@946, S1@966@953
B7@969@955
Profit = HKD 7,450

B1@955@959, B2@961@959, S1@995@1001, fuck missed opportunity to sell off all @23002 one minute later
B1@963@1007, B2@955@1008, S5@982@1012
Profit = HKD 7,750

B1@961@1127, S1@969@1133
Profit = HKD 400

LUNCHTIME!

First Attempt
S2@978@1344, S2@986@1351, B4@982@1354, Breakeven

Second Attempt
S2@988@1357, B2@985@1359, Profit=HKD300

Third Attempt
S2@994@1408, S2@23000@1415, S2@983@1431, S2@988@1432
B2@864@1513, B2@849@1514,B2@836@1516, B2@841@1518 - no need to cover all lah, so kiasue for fuck!
Kachink, Kachink, PROFIT=HKD57,500

Fourth Attempt
S4@840@1540, S4@805@1551, S4@780@1554
B4@739@1627, B4@737@1628, B4@738@1628
Kachink, Kachink, PROFIT=HKD42,180

Total Profit for Day before commissions = HKD 115,580 on maximum capital employed of about HKD 840,000

Not bad, could be better!

No carry over to after hours - since trading extended from 1615 to 1630 hours, the spillover effect is gone.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
S2@23940@0931hours, S2@958@0932, S2@985@0934,S2@984@0935,S2@998@938

B10@973@0944

Breakeven – heng arh! Scaling in with a well capitalized account and knowing when to seize the life buoy when the market throws it at you = not like the other times when you still want to be greedy and hang on to lose more!

S1@985@0947, B1@971@948

Profit = HKD 700

S2 @993@0954, S2@24008@0956, B2@974@1000hrs, S2@978@1007, B4@989@1022

Profit = HKD 2,700

B2@24018@1044, S1@027@1047, S1@025@1047

Profit = HKD 800

S2@025@1049, S2@038@1050, S2@046@1052, S2@052@1055

B8@041@1059

Loss= HKD 300

Your dedication to shorting in the face of evidence to the contrary is truly admirable!

B2@065@1106, S1@077@1108, S1@084@1109

Profit = HKD 1,550

S2@24109@1113, S2@118@1113 , B8@125@1122, S4@137@1122

Profit = HKD 100 – breakeven lah!

You are truly a one tracked mind!

B2@24140@1133, S2@156@1135

Profit = HKD 1,600

A hungry one tracked mind – LUNCH!

Lucky not to lose money, but results for morning of 9th day of 9th month of StarDate 2816 is profit of HKD 7,150 – considerably less after commissions.

On 5th day of 8th month of StarDate 2816, I lost HKD 100K shorting on a persistent up trend day without proper discipline, but last month still made HKD 450,000 on capital of HKD 850,000. Without that huge one day loss, I would have been so much happier :smile:

This was my treatment .........

[video=youtube;yQa_sg4zN88]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQa_sg4zN88[/video]

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After seeing a psychiatrist, I feel so much better!

S2@24150@1310hours, B4@152@1314, S2@157@ 1317

Profit = HKD 300

S1@186, S1@189@1331, S2@192@1334, B8@202 @1336, From net short 4 to net long 4

Loss on shorts = HKD 2,450

S2@252@1340, S2@281@1341

Profit on longs = HKD 12,900

The electric shock treatment is working but wind is about to change

S2@296@1348, S2@304@1348, want to vomit

Humtum lah! S4@370@1350

B2@275@1355, B2@274@1356, B2@270@1356, B2@275@1356

Profit = HKD 24,600

Too scary! Saw opportunity to re-short at 24280 to 24290 plus but still recovery from sea sickness!

B2@248@1404, S2@251@1407

Profit = HKD 300

S2@222@1412, S2@224@1412, S2@228@1413, S2@241@1419

B8@180@1432

Profit = HKD 19,300

B2@191@1440, B2@197@1441, S2@208@1442, S2@197@1444

Profit = HKD 1,700

B2@179@1445, S1@196@1446, S1@205@1448

Profit = HKD 2,150

S2@192@1502, B2@146@1505

Profit = HKD 4,600

Hello! How come your position so small arh! Scared of ghost is it!

S2@155@1507, S2@159@1509, S4@162@1510, S2@115@1520, S4@145@1523

B12@110@1531 – confluence of something with something, one of them being Fibonacci 50% retracement – the other being I want to go toilet!

Profit = HKD 28,300

I am the proudest of this last one! Entry a bit late, position size too small, but exit is picture perfect!

On a scary day, after cash closes, it continues to be scary, whereas on a normal day, after cash closes, the market is half-dead – just the musings of a electro-shocked mad man!

S2@24091@1607, S2@24081@1608, B2@24020@1611, B2@24015@1612

Profit= HKD13,700 in 4 minutes!

Results for afternoon of 9th day of 9th month of StarDate 2816 = HKD 105,100

[video=youtube;9SFFmbSPH5Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SFFmbSPH5Y[/video]

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Table with height adjustable at touch of button ..... COOL ...... my setup will not have any mike or laptop ....... so will cost less than USD 10K .......

[video=youtube;n4xtEgM3mss]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4xtEgM3mss[/video]

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Table with height adjustable at touch of button ..... COOL ...... my setup will not have any mike or laptop ....... so will cost less than USD 10K .......

[video=youtube;n4xtEgM3mss]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4xtEgM3mss[/video]

haha...i dun believe the shit that 's spurting from his mouth. his rather expensive trading station is a gimmick to fool newbie traders to learn from him.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, it is clearly a promotional video and I don't like people with taboos - a sign of untrustworthiness. Mainly interested in the huge 43" monitors and adjustable height table. For chair, ikea will do and I will add a high bar chair since may get tired from standing and don't want to change height of table.