• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sammyboyforum down many hours

Stunda

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have been trying to access sammyboyforum.com, its been down for many hours since yesterday, even the alternate links sammyboyforum.nl and sammyboysexforum also down

Anyone knows what happened?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Have been trying to access sammyboyforum.com, its been down for many hours since yesterday, even the alternate links sammyboyforum.nl and sammyboysexforum also down

Anyone knows what happened?

If you have any issues with the site just check the twitter account.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait whaaa? Doesn't chinchins means light chitchats? That is what chinchin suppose to mean!

for you to do anything here such as showing your chinchins it will be removed by admin unless he likes it so much he'll save it within the philly (naked) bike ride thread. :o

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait whaaa? Doesn't chinchins means light chitchats? That is what chinchin suppose to mean!

that's cucicuci code from claire. sorry. thought every sinkie chick speaks the same codified lingo. to me, cincin has always been an italian toast. cheers! cincin!

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehe. Cincin! Its breakfast in SG and I assume it is now around dinner time for you? Bon appetit!
that's cucicuci code from claire. sorry. thought every sinkie chick speaks the same codified lingo. to me, cincin has always been an italian toast. cheers! cincin!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehe. Cincin! Its breakfast in SG and I assume it is now around dinner time for you? Bon appetit!

i share a room in a hdb flat in bedok south, and i'm having kopi and kaya toast after working the midnight shift as a jaga. thank you anyway. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL! Is your roommate at Bedok South a Burmese with a dog? Btw Cometchat is back and so is the site:p

burmese with a dog has a room to himself. i share a room with tfbh and drifter, and a mattress with a 69-year old cardboard collector auntie. she sleeps from 10pm to 7am and collects cardboard in the day while i sleep from 2pm to 10pm and work the graveyard shift. will check up on cometchat. thank you. :biggrin: