• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Change never takes place from the top down

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice speech. So true for society or forum.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154987706292908&id=9124187907

What I believe today is that change never takes place from the top down. It takes place when people by the millions sometimes over decades and sometimes over centuries, determine that the status quo - the world they see in front of them - is not the world that should be. And they come together. And sometimes they get arrested. And sometimes they're on a picket line. And sometimes they die in the struggle.

And what human history is about is passing that torch on from generation to generation to generation. A people that pick up the torch that may have begun hundreds or literally thousands of years ago. And young people stand in front of the world today and say, "No, this is not the world that I am comfortable with. This is the world we are going to change."

There are major issues that confront us today. And we need your help. We need the idealism and the energy and the intelligence of millions of people to join us in the fight to make America the kind of country we know it must become.

U.S senator Bernie Sanders

Last edited:

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now selfish sinkies should know why there will never be a change. Only the stupid ones will stand up against foreigners. And when trouble befalls the stupid ones, all pretend not to see, won't lift a finger to help, rejoicing in taking advantage or join in to hammer the ones who spoke up for them. No wonder sinkies deserved to be taken over and become a foreigner society. Serve them right.

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends. Sometimes left to right if using strikeout, or right to left if use eraser.

That's for the evil bastards with facade like one mudlander dog Wunderfool caught recently. They strikeout and erase their evil done all the time by telling people life is short, whoever stop first wins , so that they can live happily with ownself and others by doing evil to others and get away with it. Of course sinkies traitor dogs who are rejoicing and boasting with them help these bastards to perpetuate evil.

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now selfish sinkies should know why there will never be a change. Only the stupid ones will stand up against foreigners. And when trouble befalls the stupid ones, all pretend not to see, won't lift a finger to help, rejoicing in taking advantage or join in to hammer the ones who spoke up for them. No wonder sinkies deserved to be taken over and become a foreigner society. Serve them right.

Lots of sinkie traitor dogs rejoicing and boasting. One dog roti prata just said my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours did them a favour. That's sinkies. You speak up for them in JB forum against foreigners and you get this in return.

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of sinkie traitor dogs rejoicing and boasting. One dog roti prata just said my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours did them a favour. That's sinkies. You speak up for them in JB forum against foreigners and you get this in return.

Selfish coward sinkies can continue rejoicing in stupid but brave ones' misfortune and wait for change to drop from sky. Not many stupid ones around and will not remain stupid forever. Sinkies you are on your own, won't waste a breath to speak up a word for you just like you won't lift a finger for me.

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's for the evil bastards with facade like one mudlander dog Wunderfool caught recently. They strikeout and erase their evil done all the time by telling people life is short, whoever stop first wins , so that they can live happily with ownself and others by doing evil to others and get away with it. Of course sinkies traitor dogs who are rejoicing and boasting with them help these bastards to perpetuate evil.

I forgot one vital trick. Not just strikeout and erase evil by telling people life is short, whoever stops first win . Their first step is to accuse anyone speaking the ugly truths of them as mad without any basis.

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now I realised PAP is doing me a favour by bringing in third world doctors and PMET to deal with bastards rejoicing in my misfortune.

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I realised PAP is doing me a favour by bringing in third world doctors and PMET to deal with bastards rejoicing in my misfortune.

Rejoice sinkies and I shall rejoice when it's your turn or your children kena tekan by foreigners. Heaven got eyes.

jw5

Loyal
The top folks are enjoying life based on the policies they set. Why on earth would they want to change? :confused::biggrin:

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
The top folks are enjoying life based on the policies they set. Why on earth would they want to change? :confused::biggrin:

That's why selfish sinkies don't blame the top but themselves to let the top enjoy life by not coming together, turning blind eye to injustice and rejoicing in others misfortune.

jw5

Loyal
That's why selfish sinkies don't blame the top but themselves to let the top enjoy life by not coming together, turning blind eye to injustice and rejoicing in others misfortune.

That's because most sinkies are impressionable, selfish and easily manipulated, while some suffer from delusions of grandeur. :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is the perfect utopia,why would anyone want to change that?even the opposition anarchists that wants to destroy the system are living the good life.the system accomodates everybody.tell me what unemployed man managed to raise a wife and three kids without having to work a single day in 20 years?the fact that that exist in singapore is proof of lky's success.normally that would cost a million to 2 at least.show ur face once every five years,shake hands and do some walkarounds or pop up at some event every now and then to remind the world that CSJ is not dead.take roy ngergn and amos yee for example,all u have to do is shed some crocodile tears and tens of thousands of donations come pouring in,and u get to travel around the world and holiday for free.and occasionally spend a month in imh.im sorry no matter what kind of hell it is,imh,db or prison,one month is one month,at the end of the day one month is going to be up and u will be out of there.

sigh remember a nigger once said Change,Yes we can!!!!!????end up changing jackshit after eight years.man is never going to change.

Last edited:

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is the perfect utopia,why would anyone want to change that?even the opposition anarchists that wants to destroy the system are living the good life.the system accomodates everybody.tell me what unemployed man managed to raise a wife and three kids without having to work a single day in 20 years?the fact that that exist in singapore is proof of lky's success.normally that would cost a million to 2 at least.show ur face once every five years,shake hands and do some walkarounds or pop up at some event every now and then to remind the world that CSJ is not dead.take roy ngergn and amos yee for example,all u have to do is shed some crocodile tears and tens of thousands of donations come pouring in,and u get to travel around the world and holiday for free.and occasionally spend a month in imh.im sorry no matter what kind of hell it is,imh,db or prison,one month is one month,at the end of the day one month is going to be up and u will be out of there.

sigh remember a nigger once said Change,Yes we can!!!!!????end up changing jackshit after eight years.man is never going to change.

Yes no change required. Please continue free fall in standard to produce more barbarians to do me a favour to deal with rejoicing sinkie bastards and mudlander dogs. They can run but they can't hide when it's 黑吃黑.