• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 66-year-old-ex-teacher-and-journalist-struggling with unemployment......

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He shld be ok, surely there is enough saving to see him through these difficult times. Wonder if this story is really TRUE?

Yes he should have plenty of savings now. But he is 1 of those that are programmed to work till die :cool:
Confirm with chop a pappy supporter.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP get communist old dog a job in Singapore.
why PAP cannot give this old dog a job?

In 1989, Singapore and China started negotiations to establish diplomatic relations. Eu Chooi Yip’s classmate in Raffles College, the Deputy Prime Minister of Singapore, Goh Keng Swee, sent him a message through the Chinese International Liaison Department that invited him to work as a consultant for the negotiations.[14] Eu Chooi Yip accepted the invitation and later returned to Singapore in 1991. He served as a senior research fellow at Institute of East Asian philosophy in Singapore, until his death in 1995.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Refired teachers should form a cooperative, open international school in malaysia using PAP curriculum where relevant, such as maths, science etc. In english. No need for history etc. The demand for english curriculum is huge what more from to PISA education system.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ex journalist means he used to be a pap spokesman dog. He totally deserves his shit now.

Good news if this is real.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you Woohoo? Like to use RED BIG LETTERS

In 1989, Singapore and China started negotiations to establish diplomatic relations. Eu Chooi Yip’s classmate in Raffles College, the Deputy Prime Minister of Singapore, Goh Keng Swee, sent him a message through the Chinese International Liaison Department that invited him to work as a consultant for the negotiations.[14] Eu Chooi Yip accepted the invitation and later returned to Singapore in 1991. He served as a senior research fellow at Institute of East Asian philosophy in Singapore, until his death in 1995.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
He is 66, son in NS which is 19. Therefore wife is confirmed a lot younger than him. Perhaps 17-20 years younger. So why is she a homemaker at that age while a 66 years old man has to work? Is she bedridden? And he doesn't have problem landing a job, he wants a management job with more pay and less work. And he wants it NOW. So most likely this is 2nd marriage, all his money gone to the HDB of his first marriage plus the 2nd HDB in this marriage. Wife is homemaker for a reason, can't speak english etc.

Exactly. Its a wonder the PAP has so much patience for these sort of people. Look, the PAP already open the floodgates and let in all these FT females SYT. This guy benefitted from this because now he regularly gets to fuck a female 20 years younger then him. Sinkie girls will not even smell this bugger. So what if she cannot speak english or chinese or anything else and has to stay home as a homemaker. Thanks to the PAP, She has fulfiled her duty, which is to have sex with this much older loser sinkie, and to produce a male to serve NS. And now, he wants to kpkb?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
He is ex-journalist. He knows what to cover up, he knows what to say. I am doubtful about him having problem putting food on the table.

As an ex journalist, he is very good at suck PAP lancheow. Perhaps he can advertise his expert services and suck some lancheows for money?

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
As an ex journalist, he is very good at suck PAP lancheow. Perhaps he can advertise his expert services and suck some lancheows for money?

Got other sweet young thing or handsome young boy to suck cock and open leg. No chance for this dried up over the hill uncle.

No one is indispensable. Not even a loyal doggie.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this has nothing to do with being an ex-whatever. It has everything to do with being 66

66 year old looking for new job? Very good luck with that.. Why people still want to look for employment. Nowadays.. Self employment is the trend.. And it is more sustainable.. Stupid sinkies, that is why I stay away from sinkies..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes he should have plenty of savings now. But he is 1 of those that are programmed to work till die :cool:
Confirm with chop a pappy supporter.

Usually, I stay away from people like that.. No fucking brain to survive outside..

And still a slave to look for job..

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
He shld be ok, surely there is enough saving to see him through these difficult times. Wonder if this story is really TRUE?

One should bear responsibility when one decides to resign for 'better prospects' and also do not burn bridges thinking that you are leaving lesser mortals behind. Life is uncertain and often takes unexpected turns.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The problem with being given employed is that they will never feel secure once they are out of job. They are not conditioned to survive without a job.. Very very unhealthy..

This type of people are being sucked into the system so deeply that they cannot do without it.. Especially those PAP ball lickers.

Oh.. I need a job.. I need a job... Damn pathetic..

I am forming a picture of a sinkie loser now... He is an employee, eat meat, serve women as a mangina, his job is the only asset, do everything the PAP tells him to, and living a life what others expect of him.. Protect his job and post, no matter what, even back stab others.

Sounds LIKE Grassroots and rc member. Sinkie sinkie..

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am forming a picture of a sinkie loser now... He is an employee, eat meat, serve women as a mangina, his job is the only asset, do everything the PAP tells him to, and living a life what others expect of him.. Protect his job and post, no matter what, even back stab others.

Sounds LIKE Grassroots and rc member. Sinkie sinkie..

JohnTan meets all these but he is a sinkie winner .he lead a good life, has a lot of money and a non partisan grassroot leader.

I meet some of the attributes but I still consider myself a sinkie loser as my money saved allows me to lead only a humble life even I'm not in need of any jobs. Mangina was a thing of the pass.
I have to do what the pAp asked me to becos I ever been punished severly for misbehaving. This is the most challenging task for me now.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
JohnTan meets all these but he is a sinkie winner .he lead a good life, has a lot of money and a non partisan grassroot leader.

I meet some of the attributes but I still consider myself a sinkie loser as my money saved allows me to lead only a humble life even I'm not in need of any jobs. Mangina was a thing of the pass.
I have to do what the pAp asked me to becos I ever been punished severly for misbehaving. This is the most challenging task for me now.

There is no such thing as a sinkie winner.. When you are a sinkie, it means u depend on PAP system to live your pathetic life.. That is not how a human being should live.. And is consider a loser.

Now u suck John tan's cock.. That is totally disgusting..

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no such thing as a sinkie winner.. When you are a sinkie, it means u depend on PAP system to live your pathetic life.. That is not how a human being should live.. And is consider a loser.

Now u suck John tan's cock.. That is totally disgusting..

That means you saying every human that live in sinkieland is a sinkie loser. Not fair to say that.
Stephanie sun , lin jun Jie all are sinkie winner too. They studied and live here, abide to sinkie law but different as a sinkie loser.

For JohnTan I respect him to expose his master misdeeds. Not many pAp dogs dare to do this.
For his achievements I take it as a sinkie winner too.

I would recommend him to make as much dirty $ from pAp .just in case 1 day he end up like this ex journalist and still can lead a good life without pAp support.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That means you saying every human that live in sinkieland is a sinkie loser. Not fair to say that.
Stephanie sun , lin jun Jie all are sinkie winner too. They studied and live here, abide to sinkie law but different as a sinkie loser.

For JohnTan I respect him to expose his master misdeeds. Not many pAp dogs dare to do this.
For his achievements I take it as a sinkie winner too.

I would recommend him to make as much dirty $ from pAp .just in case 1 day he end up like this ex journalist and still can lead a good life without pAp support.

winner by loser standards,now we know that is a sinkie loser statement,some worthless celebrities and pop stars are the winners.no wonder this country fails to the max.