• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious MGTOW: Man spends life savings for wedding, wife leaves him 3 days later

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
high_price_wedding3.jpg

A man from a village in China spent a fortune in marrying the girl of his dreams
He ended up being deserted by the woman three days after their wedding
The experience left him heartbroken, sick and in debt
A man from a village in China was dejected after spending his life savings on the wedding with the girl of his dreams; only to end being deserted by the woman three days after their marital union.

According to Shanghaiist, the poor fellow surnamed Liu from Shanxi province spent almost 200,000 Chinese yuan ($30,000) for his marriage to a girl he met on a blind date about three years ago.

“(Around) 85,800 RMB ($12,830) was for my wife’s family and I spent 20,000 RMB ($2,990) on gold jewelry. When her family came to visit, they took another 10,000 RMB ($1,495) and then I gave them an additional 30,000 RMB ($4,485). The remaining 60,000 RMB ($8,970) was spent on the wedding reception,” Shanghaiist quoted the man as saying.

Since he didn’t have that much money, he had to take a loan to finance their wedding. He also took another loan so he can buy a house ‘to keep his wife happy’.

While the man’s family was happy for him, they were worried about the woman’s attitude since she supposedly seldom spoke with them. They also have never seen the couple holding each other’s hands.

They noticed, however, that the woman had always been preoccupied with her mobile phone.

Three days after the wedding, the girl left and never came back.

Liu recalled that the woman said she wanted to buy something and wanted a ride alone. He waited for her to return but she was apparently gone.

“After a few days, I got wind of where she worked. I went down to the gas station, but she ignored me. I went back a few days later, but she had disappeared. I never heard from her again,” the man narrated.

The experience did not only leave the man heartbroken and in debt, but also sick physically.

“After my marriage, she left me and I was so furious. I was even hospitalized. The doctor said that my brain was overworked,” he said.

He also decided to file a case against his estranged wife who was fined by the court in absentia, and was asked to pay the man 90,000 RMB ($13,500). However, three years have passed and Liu is still without a wife and without money.

While he is now trying for a second shot at love by going on blind dates, the star-crossed Liu said his current debt of 80,000 RMB ($12,000) is making him think more than ten times about marrying another woman for fear of being abandoned again.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should check his face using a mirror first before investing in the wedding.
Since it already happened, he should take back the money from her parents .

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He should check his face using a mirror first before investing in the wedding.
Since it already happened, he should take back the money from her parents .

his story and style quite similar to yours leh.. except that you only go for waist.

anyway, waist or marriage.. same thing.. go MGTOW will not get a man into such problems.

be a Mangina will screw you . just like ball-less sinkie low life losers screwed themselves by the PAP govt.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Real man should be like this.. not easily kanna conned by bitches:

[video=youtube;HYfrlrS9t0Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYfrlrS9t0Y[/video]

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
his story and style quite similar to yours leh.. except that you only go for waist.

anyway, waist or marriage.. same thing.. go MGTOW will not get a man into such problems.

Sorry hor I got ownself check ownself first before investing. Also I will not invest so much. If cannot work I will retreat :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry hor I got ownself check ownself first before investing. Also I will not invest so much. If cannot work I will retreat :biggrin:

i am not talking about the money, i am talking about the mangina mindset. the pathetic mangina mindset.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am not talking about the money, i am talking about the mangina mindset. the pathetic mangina mindset.

Ownself check ownself is the key and link to what you mentioned mangina.
Self risk assessment is required. Never borrow money to get into any marriage. Also ensure down the marriage road financially is stable.
Most man are mangina but the difference lies in this areas.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pussy can take all me money,girl can take my heart and crush into tiny pieces over and over again,love can tear my heart and mind into tiny little strips but girl please give me a little water to drink for love it makes the heart thirsty so give the plant a little water to drink.water to drink my friend.

many men have been cheated too including my uncle who died in his 30s of cancer when i was in sec school,he married a beautiful beautiful women whose legs i still remember although iv never trusted her because shes too beautiful.one year before his death,she took his money,half his property,his daughter and left him,when his cancer has metastasized,to leave a dieing man on his deathbed and walk out the door.love is an illusion,but its the only way to know if we are still alive.

[video=youtube;w4THXeOD-Dw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4THXeOD-Dw[/video]