• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Gun shooting hired killer caught at last in JOHOR

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taman OUG shooting: Hired killer caught at last
BY FAISAL ASYRAF - 25 JULY 2016 @ 7:09 PM

KUALA LUMPUR: Police have arrested the hired killer who shot dead Datin Wong Siu Ling at Taman OUG early this month. Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar said the suspect has been identified as the shooter in the murder case. The suspect, a 29-year old factory worker, was nabbed in Tampoi, Johor, two days ago. He is being remanded until Thursday. Police are on the hunt for one more suspect whom police believe was involved in planning the murder. Last week, police arrested eight people in connection with the case, aged between 20 and 50. The victim Datin Wong Siu Ling, who was travelling with her five children and a maid in her Toyota Vellfire, killed instantly when she was shot dead at point blank. Her daughter who also shot during the incident. She is reported to be in stable condition.

Read More : http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/07/160626/taman-oug-shooting-hired-killer-caught-last

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
strange ... this thread was not started by gin

It's me. I am under ban by unjust Admin until 28 July. Only Pakistan standard admin will let terrorists who attacked me with lies roam free while banning me with excuse of spamming.

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess the country?

"The suspect, a 29-year old factory worker, was nabbed in Tampoi, Johor, two days ago."

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gunman is MALAYSIAN INDIAN from Perak who ran to hide in JB. One more MALAYSIAN CHINESE suspect still on the run. Plus 8 suspects earlier caught, altogether 10 MALAYSIAN suspects involved in this case. 5 MALAYSIAN CHINESE and 5 MALAYSIAN INDIANS.

大马女华商枪杀案再一名印裔嫌犯落网 年仅29岁
2016年07月25日 15:31 来源:中国侨网
  中国侨网7月25日电 据马来西亚《星洲日报》报道,轰动马来西亚全国的华联花园女地产商王秀玲枪杀命案,再有一名印裔嫌犯落网,警方相信他是开枪击毙王秀玲的枪手
  吉隆坡总警长阿马星指出,警方23日凌晨在柔佛淡杯展开突袭,成功逮捕一名男嫌犯,并揭发男嫌犯在案发当天,听候指令开枪射杀在车内的王秀玲。据悉,男嫌犯来自霹雳和丰,是一名工厂员工,年仅29岁,在枪杀命案发生后,潜逃到柔佛匿藏,不过在逃离17天后被警方突袭逮获。
  根据警方早前公布落网的8名嫌犯,以及目前逮捕的印裔男嫌犯,前后共9人落网。他们涉及精心策划一宗谋杀案,另有一名在逃的华裔嫌犯仍被追缉。
  7月6日,32岁房地产女经纪拿汀王秀玲趁假期与孩子及女佣出门用餐,驾车离开时在餐馆前遭两名共骑摩托车的凶徒持枪发5弹狙击,其中一弹射中她的颈部令其当场毙命,随同的8岁女儿也遭子弹射伤,送院治疗。
  1300万令吉借款引发的枪杀命案,警方目前尚未寻获有关巨款。

Last edited:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's me. I am under ban by unjust Admin until 28 July. Only Pakistan standard admin will let terrorists who attacked me with lies roam free while banning me with excuse of spamming.

your MC neighbour did us a favour...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
,malay people have been saying the chinese and indians are nothing but trouble. But umno won't listen.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 people involved in killing one woman!! They might as well put out a tender for the hit job in the local papers. The going rate is about RM5,000 but they paid more than 10 times.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 people involved in killing one woman!! They might as well put out a tender for the hit job in the local papers. The going rate is about RM5,000 but they paid more than 10 times.

Might as well set up tender system. Put in on the Web, access by internal people only. This way it is safe.

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal

These arrogant bastards think the MALAYSIA police are stupid and can't catch them.

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Might as well set up tender system. Put in on the Web, access by internal people only. This way it is safe.

They have 13m ringgit from the dead woman. So they don't mind being wasteful, no need to go for lowest cost.

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
What favour they did you ? You are mudlander dog or sinkie traitor dog rejoicing and boasting of harm done to me? Are you not ashamed doggie?

And what did I do to you roti prata dog for you to say harm done to me is doing you a favour? You not scared of heaven going to give me favour soon for the evil dogs like you did to me?

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
And what did I do to you roti prata dog for you to say harm done to me is doing you a favour? You not scared of heaven going to give me favour soon for the evil dogs like you did to me?

You are mentally unhinged and should be banned permanently. Why dont you check yourself into a mental institution.

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are mentally unhinged and should be banned permanently. Why dont you check yourself into a mental institution.

You are blind or have no conscience to see roti prata rejoicing of harm done to me and instead accuse me of mad without any basis. What's your agenda I know you are INDIAN full of INDIAN pride. Are you MALAYSIAN INDIAN?

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
,malay people have been saying the chinese and indians are nothing but trouble. But umno won't listen.

Sadly i agree with you that's the truth. Just need to look at the trouble and serious harm they did to me with doggies rejoicing everywhere.

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal

I never even talk to you and you are rejoicing. Tsk tsk tsk a look at your posts show you complaining ah jib kor alot. No wonder so evil and bad hearted rejoicing on my misfortune. Why so coward? Go confront ah Jib kor lah and don't kpkb here. Your Ah jib kor did me a favour hahhahahhah.............at least I confronted my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours before and lost.....why you so coward only kpkb in internet and rejoicing in others misfortune? What a disgrace to your own race whatever race you are...... pui!

Last edited:

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahahah so your MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbour gave you nice hair cut only enough for you to lick and wipe their ass and rejoice in my misfortune and step on me when I did nothing to you. Sinkie traitor dogs are like that can sell their soul for a hair cut.... really CHEAP! Pui!