• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Warning : Come in only if you are a sinkie loser

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks bro for your support. People with this profile can easily go into depression if not handled properly.
Reason why I open a thread on deep thoughts about life. Becos at times I will start to ponder I'm just a extra human on earth without any objectives. Add 1 or deduct 1 does not make any difference on earth.

Anyway Your acknowledgement is kind of therapy to me. Thanks !

Maybe you need to surround yourself with people to carry your balls aka therapy.. Then you will feel healthy and well.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ahh. The MGTOW lifestyle... Just realised chootchiew has the MGTOW lifestyle but he is bluepill, not really a MGTOW..

Sorry to disappoint u bro. I like vaginas but I check ownself and deduce that I cannot afford to be manginas . If I turn to manginas I will be downgraded from a fearless sinkie loser to losers of losers in no time.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro: u & i are at the TKSS level.... this ah peh cannot just understand our lingo...

Yes. Usually as 1 grows older they tend to become very stubborn and unreasonable. Tonychat behaviour display he should be a ah pek that is not open to ideas and reasonings. Confirm with chop :biggrin:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better spend the $300 frugally is my advice :biggrin:
I consider myself a very frugal person (especially for my age-group :wink:), but S$300 will certainly be used up within one month. :o

Check ownself and strive to be a winning or fearless sinkie loser.
For me as a fearless sinkie loser will fear to race with them :biggrin:
We are comparing horse race in different class here.
But I consider myself a winning sinkie loser lah.
That's probably also similar to what I meant when I said I see myself as a "winner":

1. Winning by being contented with basic necessities and a few low-cost luxuries. :o

2. Fearless by not fearing death! :wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TCSS for 3 months very fast can on your mark for this again :biggrin:
$200 is not a lot of money but very useful for sinkie loser, can start to plan for a good massage follow by a good hotel buffet :biggrin:
hope the bros here don't tulan with me , as I believe not many will get. Wishing other bros who will be getting can enjoy the money too.

Gan Bei !

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
hope the bros here don't tulan with me , as I believe not many will get. Wishing other bros who will be getting can enjoy the money too.
I'm one of the few who will be getting too! :o

TCSS for 3 months very fast can on your mark for this again :biggrin:
This reminds me of one of my favourite Chage&Aska songs:

[video=youtube;1mSpjKpUwq0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mSpjKpUwq0[/video]

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235837-CHAGE-and-ASKA-famous-1980s-amp-90s-J-pop-duo-and-one-of-my-favourite-J-pop-groups!-_&p=2515410#post2515410
wikipedia.org/wiki/On_Your_Mark_(song)
is also one of my favourite C&A songs, for which Studio Ghibli created the seven-minute animated music video:
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_Your_Mark
wikipedia.org/wiki/On_Your_Mark
in 1995, directed by the great:
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/宮崎駿
wikipedia.org/wiki/Miyazaki_Hayao

[video=vimeo;115387039]https://vimeo.com/115387039[/video]

attachment.php

attachment.php
:o

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiew
i am 34 years old, with investment capital in share 560k.
then still having a 6 figure cash saving.
with a 6k job.

am i a loser?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chiew
i am 34 years old, with investment capital in share 560k.
then still having a 6 figure cash saving.
with a 6k job.

am i a loser?
You need to keep the 6k job ongoing or else will be a sinkie loser. Currently u r a sinkie winner. Congrats !