• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Warning : Come in only if you are a sinkie loser

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah lan bro... like tat if u include ur cpf + hdb flat...
u really the can... no horse run...
no wonder u so calm... so steady... so different from
the many "sao lang" here

Thanks bro. You can do it too. Check ownself and strive to be a winning or fearless sinkie loser.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mof will not check the sinkie savings or investment when giving the vouchers. Only check property assets.
My 500k is distributed in fd and bonds.
I still need to work pt to have a little more $ to lead a sinkie loser life.

why dont u put ur 500k into property?singapore property is very nice and stable and shiok.small shoebox condo for 800k can still get decent rental to price yield.better than put inside fd or simi bonds.not only can get 2k+/mth rental,who knows maybe can get some capital appreciation as well.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thats because the garmen assume most sinkies are poor,only got their pigeon holes and cpf,everyday must light incense and ti gong poh pi,well to a certain extend they are right,if not why are so many sinkies working with one foot in the coffin and picking cardboard for exercise.

I think maybe they use their own income as guide so most sinkies are assumed to be poor.
If they are seriously wanting to help the losers of losers, more in depth measurement should be done.
Anyway this is also not the wrong way as having 1 Mil is also not rich in sg when compare to the elites.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why dont u put ur 500k into property?singapore property is very nice and stable and shiok.small shoebox condo for 800k can still get decent rental to price yield.better than put inside fd or simi bonds.not only can get 2k+/mth rental,who knows maybe can get some capital appreciation as well.

I ever thought about that but i prefer to be a debt free sinkie loser. I might be able to use the rental to pay the loans but ...I guess endup left pocket in right pocket out also.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think maybe they use their own income as guide so most sinkies are assumed to be poor.
If they are seriously wanting to help the losers of losers, more in depth measurement should be done.
Anyway this is also not the wrong way as having 1 Mil is also not rich in sg when compare to the elites.

what u say is true,actually sinkies dont need what swiss standard of living or what bullshit,we dont even ask for australia standard of living.

all we ask the PAP is to lift the bottom 20 or 30 percent sinkies out of poverty thats all,is that so hard to do in a first world country?a little assistance is all we ask for,PAP has hundreds of billions of wealth fund generating tens of billions of returns each year,is it so hard to give the bottom 30 percent a lift?we not asking for the swiss living,we are asking not to live like animals thats all.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I ever thought about that but i prefer to be a debt free sinkie loser. I might be able to use the rental to pay the loans but ...I guess endup left pocket in right pocket out also.

all rich people need a little debt in their lives to help them grow,even the most profitable richest companies uses debt to grow,even apple issue bonds when they have 160 billion cash reserves.in this day and age,when debt and money is so cheap and interest is so low,ur 500k can easily be millions if u add a little high octane fuel and fuel addictives.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all rich people need a little debt in their lives to help them grow,even the most profitable richest companies uses debt to grow,even apple issue bonds when they have 160 billion cash reserves.in this day and age,when debt and money is so cheap and interest is so low,ur 500k can easily be millions if u add a little high octane fuel and fuel addictives.

Thanks for your suggestion. If I have the 500k 1 decade ago I sure will add oil to it by investing in property. But over the years I see more n more sinkie doing it and I start to ponder more.
Also many sinkie winner especially married couple has combined savings of 1mil or more. For me as a fearless sinkie loser will fear to race with them :biggrin:
We are comparing horse race in different class here.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Criteria to qualify
1. Annual income <26k
2. Annual value of property < 13k

Must meet the above 2 (AND not OR) Annual value they mean if we rent our home cannot exceed this amount.

There is a loophole though. Some of my young rich relative live humbly , never work and still meet the aove 2 criteria.

For a truly poor sinkie this not gonna help much but still better than nothing.

Ah i see.. so they use the income tax amount to assess the poverty level of the person. Thanks for that. If a person getting income from other places other than sinkieland and didn't pay any tax, they also qualified.

it means if the person who has the ability to earn money without giving taxes and middle finger the govt, they are still able to qualified. Only stupid and daft sinkie slaves who follow the rules will be screwed by the govt.

edit here: on further reading, they assess the property you have.. hmmm.. so HDB ,a public housing, consider a property. that is in sinkie context and not to disturb the daft mentality of sinkies.

like you say, if they stay in a tent but are cash rich, they also get it. ok income tax and property.. gosh, i have reading issue.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what u say is true,actually sinkies dont need what swiss standard of living or what bullshit,we dont even ask for australia standard of living.

all we ask the PAP is to lift the bottom 20 or 30 percent sinkies out of poverty thats all,is that so hard to do in a first world country?a little assistance is all we ask for,PAP has hundreds of billions of wealth fund generating tens of billions of returns each year,is it so hard to give the bottom 30 percent a lift?we not asking for the swiss living,we are asking not to live like animals thats all.

A papIB and sinkie loser mentality.. ask a govt to lift you out of poverty.. these are the exact losers who are in poverty.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah i see.. so they use the income tax amount to assess the poverty level of the person. Thanks for that. If a person getting income from other places other than sinkieland and didn't pay any tax, they also qualified.

it means if the person who has the ability to earn money without giving taxes and middle finger the govt, they are still able to qualified. Only stupid and daft sinkie slaves who follow the rules will be screwed by the govt.

edit here: on further reading, they assess the property you have.. hmmm.. so HDB ,a public housing, consider a property. that is in sinkie context and not to disturb the daft mentality of sinkies.

like you say, if they stay in a tent but are cash rich, they also get it.

Yes you are correct.
But if you make income from running a business and never leeport tax you will land in jail .
It is different from having loads of cash and stay in a tent.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A papIB and sinkie loser mentality.. ask a govt to lift you out of poverty.. these are the exact losers who are in poverty.

there are hundreds of thousands of people in society and billions of people out there in the world who needs our help.the world will never run out of people who needs help,if we can figure out a way how to lend a hand to these people wouldnt that make this world a better place?life is not about me me me or how satki u are how many millions u make or how many scholarships u get.tell me whose the real loser?someone who can only help himself,or someone who can help hundreds or thousands or even millions?chuck feeney is the real hero,u are the only loser here.chuck feeney has already helped millions of his fellow irishmen to seek a better future and life in their country,while u are still figuring out how to be a self sustainable potato farmer in thailand and a mgtow fag.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes you are correct.
But if you make income from running a business and never leeport tax you will land in jail .
It is different from having loads of cash and stay in a tent.

They go through so much effort, paper, human resources, money to send out the cash and it will not solve the problem at all..

Just by lowering the gst, you can solve the problem without wasting so much resources.

By giving out the rebate, your PAP lowlife admit that they are and their policy is totally incompetent.. And sinkie losers still arguing about how much cash they should be getting and if they should get it at all?

Stupidity knows no bounds.

I feel that I use the word stupid quite a lot in the forum ever since I make my posts here.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They go through so much effort, paper, human resources, money to send out the cash and it will not solve the problem at all..

Just by lowering the gst, you can solve the problem without wasting so much resources.

By giving out the rebate, your PAP lowlife admit that they are and their policy is totally incompetent.. And sinkie losers still arguing about how much cash they should be getting and if they should get it at all?

Stupidity knows no bounds.

I feel that I use the word stupid quite a lot in the forum ever since I make my posts here.
To solve the problem they should remove gst or lower it then charge higher tax to high income earner lor.

The stupid you can use but use it on the 70% voter is more appropriate. The other 30% are no choice case you thought they are so stupid meh.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro: w/ ur assets and liquidity combined u r almost a millionaire so to speak, yet u still humbly address yourself as a sinkie loser... me really have to salute you... really hope u can share ur ups and downs of ur success story with us...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro: w/ ur assets and liquidity combined u r almost a millionaire so to speak, yet u still humbly address yourself as a sinkie loser... me really have to salute you... really hope u can share ur ups and downs of ur success story with us...

People can say anything they want in the forum and be anything they want in the forum.. U mean you don't take what posted in the forum as face value?

Seriously, I afraid your naivety will allow your despicable govt to control you even further. The only thing that is real in the forum is the facts that are being discussed such as how fucked up manginas and PAP are.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro many sinkie couples property alone already in range of $1mil + most of them still own a hdb and combine cash of 1mil ..with car and cpf a few hundreds of thousands. They are the sinkie winner.

I'm not successful at all not trying to be humble. But I consider myself a winning sinkie loser lah.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro many sinkie couples property alone already in range of $1mil + most of them still own a hdb and combine cash of 1mil ..with car and cpf a few hundreds of thousands. They are the sinkie winner.

I'm not successful at all not trying to be humble. But I consider myself a winning sinkie loser lah.

you've no debts... no car... no wife to nag at you..... no gf to bother you...
...plus having a good sense of humour....these are the basics of a successful man...
... your life is certainly very blessed my fren !!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
...plus having a good sense of humour....these are the basics of a successful man...

Ahh. The MGTOW lifestyle... Just realised chootchiew has the MGTOW lifestyle but he is bluepill, not really a MGTOW..

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks bro for your support. People with this profile can easily go into depression if not handled properly.
Reason why I open a thread on deep thoughts about life. Becos at times I will start to ponder I'm just a extra human on earth without any objectives. Add 1 or deduct 1 does not make any difference on earth.

Anyway Your acknowledgement is kind of therapy to me. Thanks !