• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Warning : Come in only if you are a sinkie loser

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which exact date will we receive gst voucher credits ?
Current saving account left a bit dare not go out .
Most of my savings are locked in .need another 1mth+ then matures. Cash tight this period. Waiting impatiently for the gst credits. Not joking .

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Current saving account left a bit dare not go out .
Most of my savings are locked in .need another 1mth+ then matures. Cash tight this period. Waiting impatiently for the gst credits. Not joking .

Money come in liao. Huat ah. Congrats to all sinkie losers.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am a sinkie loser, i have no GST voucher credits. si beh loser coz not qualified (pay too high)

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2nd Check if you qualify for the gst utility save aka usave then you are a leegitimate sinkie loser.

3rd check for sinkie losers of losers if qualify for workfare scheme. I qualify for the above 3 checks upfront is a sinkie losers of losers but due to I have 500k of savings I offset 2 checks and become a basic sinkie loser.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I want to know what the GST voucher is for? as far as i know GST is goods service tax, why do they called it a voucher?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to know what the GST voucher is for? as far as i know GST is goods service tax, why do they called it a voucher?

When you go shopping you pay gst.
Gst voucher is broken into a few components. Cash / usave / CPF top ups.
So they name it as gst voucher for us to use the money to offset the shopping purchase. How raising gst can help the poor like me I'm confused. Unless the gst vouchers is also increased .
Who cares they can name it sinkie loser voucher so long I get the money I happy.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Money come in liao.
Thanks for the news! :smile:
I just checked my POSB account, and I'm also seeing myself S$300 richer now! :o

I was also waiting for Monday (1st August); but just like past years, it's usually at least one or two days early.

Huat ah. Congrats to all sinkie losers.
But I see myself as a "winner". :o

Waiting impatiently for the gst credits. Not joking .
Three months from now, we'll receive an additional S$200:
https://www.gstvoucher.gov.sg/Pages/Cash.aspx
so let's be patient! :p

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When you go shopping you pay gst.
Gst voucher is broken into a few components. Cash / usave / CPF top ups.
So they name it as gst voucher for us to use the money to offset the shopping purchase. How raising gst can help the poor like me I'm confused. Unless the gst vouchers is also increased .
Who cares they can name it sinkie loser voucher so long I get the money I happy.

You mean your govt pay you some money and brand it as GST voucher. The reason given to you is to offset the purchase when they charge GST. I read that from the other thread the GST voucher is $300.

How much or how long can the $300 offset? Is your govt trying to insult your intelligence?

correct me if i am wrong. Wouldn't it be a better solution to lower the GST on all goods and services??

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean your govt pay you some money and brand it as GST voucher. The reason given to you is to offset the purchase when they charge GST. I read that from the other thread the GST voucher is $300.

How much or how long can the $300 offset? Is your govt trying to insult your intelligence?

correct me if i am wrong. Wouldn't it be a better solution to lower the GST on all goods and services??

Lowering gst on all goods and service will benefit the rich . Of course as well as the poor.
The $300 + $200 in Nov is like a flexi $.
I agree with you this amount cannot offset much purchase and service. The only way to benefit is to use it on non gst products. Eg coffeeshop.
Best option I find is to use it to bet with them again in sg pool to double and even multiply it by 30 times from turf club. This is my plan.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lowering gst on all goods and service will benefit the rich . Of course as well as the poor.
The $300 + $200 in Nov is like a flexi $.
I agree with you this amount cannot offset much purchase and service. The only way to benefit is to use it on non gst products. Eg coffeeshop.
Best option I find is to use it to bet with them again in sg pool to double and even multiply it by 30 times from turf club. This is my plan.

this bullshit GST so called voucher does nothing to help anyone. It is just a pocket change given to stupid sinkies to make your PAP appear good and generous.

I was told to check out the stupidity of sinkies and true enough, sinkies are totally stupid and your govt thinks that you are stupid too.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's good TS is at least self aware.
But being self aware is not good enough....do something about it else you'll be a loser for life

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So onky the poor get the money.. What criteria is that to consider that person to be poor?

Criteria to qualify
1. Annual income <26k
2. Annual value of property < 13k

Must meet the above 2 (AND not OR) Annual value they mean if we rent our home cannot exceed this amount.

There is a loophole though. Some of my young rich relative live humbly , never work and still meet the aove 2 criteria.

For a truly poor sinkie this not gonna help much but still better than nothing.

Last edited:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
3rd check for sinkie losers of losers if qualify for workfare ... but due to I have 500k of savings I offset 2 checks and become a basic sinkie loser.

bro; ur 500k is in posb or cpf bank.??
... either way; i dun mind be in ur shoes n be a sinkie lower. .

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for the news! :smile:
I just checked my POSB account, and I'm also seeing myself S$300 richer now! :o

I was also waiting for Monday (1st August); but just like past years, it's usually at least one or two days early.

But I see myself as a "winner". :o

Three months from now, we'll receive an additional S$200:
https://www.gstvoucher.gov.sg/Pages/Cash.aspx
so let's be patient! :p

Hi Bro. Yes our government always give a few days in advance. 28jul 1am was my expected date. Just late by a few hrs :biggrin:

Better spend the $300 frugally is my advice :biggrin:
Unless use it to double triple it.

Yeah. Countdown to the other $200 ;D

Cheers !

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro; ur 500k is in posb or cpf bank.??
... either way; i dun mind be in ur shoes n be a sinkie lower. .

Mof will not check the sinkie savings or investment when giving the vouchers. Only check property assets.
My 500k is distributed in fd and bonds.
I still need to work pt to have a little more $ to lead a sinkie loser life.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mof will not check the sinkie savings or investment when giving the vouchers. Only check property assets.

wah lan bro... like tat if u include ur cpf + hdb flat...
u really the can... no horse run...
no wonder u so calm... so steady... so different from
the many "sao lang" here

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

thats because the garmen assume most sinkies are poor,only got their pigeon holes and cpf,everyday must light incense and ti gong poh pi,well to a certain extend they are right,if not why are so many sinkies working with one foot in the coffin and picking cardboard for exercise.

Last edited: