• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chootchiew type of basketball question

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see that those nba players are so accurate in scoring a 3 points . I just have a valid question.
Why do they need to dribble so hard to get 2 points and penalty 1 point? Just keep scoring 3 points is more effective .
If I am the coach I will train them purely to play 3 points. again play clown basketball and be world champions .:biggrin:
:p

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see that those nba players are so accurate in scoring a 3 points . I just have a valid question.
Why do they need to dribble so hard to get 2 points and penalty 1 point? Just keep scoring 3 points is more effective .
If I am the coach I will train them purely to play 3 points. again play clown basketball and be world champions .:biggrin:
:p

NBA is a game of percentages, the higher percentage shots are closer to the basket, the lower percentage shots are 3 pointers.

It's difficult to find excellent 3pt shooters that have over 40% consistency. That's what made Golden State so good last season setting a NBA record in wins, their team 3pt shooting percentage last season was 41.6% with heavy volume, they can kill their opponents with 3 pointers.

Players that can shoot 3 pointers at 40% rate consistently can make lots of money in the NBA. Just this month, my favorite team the Bucks gave these two players hefty contracts basically because they can shoot 3 pointers at 40% rate.

203521.png

203141.png

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for the insights. 40% is a very high strike rate.
They should position more players below the net to increase the higher % of owning the ball and position the best striker at the 3 points.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun know shit about basketball....
Growing up basketball was a cheena Chong sport.....any self respecting anti chink would not be caught dead with a basketball.....
But not things changed with nba....but still no involved with nba only limited to punting