• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Black man slaps a chink for calling him a 'Black devil' on subway

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blacks are never content. They should work in the cotton fields again. Especially bugger Obama's wife and her giraffe daughters.

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
i like to suck nigger cocks

but seriously do u think u can take on that black guy if u were in that situation? do u think u can handle yourself better than that chink? maybe u think u can execute one of your hero bruce lees flying kick and screaming "Waterrrrrrrr"....and the black guy will just drop dead rite? lol

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but seriously do u think u can take on that black guy if u were in that situation? do u think u can handle yourself better than that chink? maybe u think u can execute one of your hero bruce lees flying kick and screaming "Waterrrrrrrr"....and the black guy will just drop dead rite? lol

ROFL other than changing someone's quotes what else can u do? Worthless nigger. Even bruce lee's worst imitator is miles better than you.

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROFL other than changing someone's quotes what else can u do? Worthless nigger. Even bruce lee's worst imitator is miles better than you.

i am your clone wat so i know wat u like, but why u digressing? trying to avoid answering the question rite? or dont dare to admit becos its the truth? lol u dumbcunt

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am your clone wat so i know wat u like, but why u digressing? trying to avoid answering the question rite? or dont dare to admit becos its the truth? lol u dumbcunt

Sure i could whoop that black guy. Bruce lee is also the greatest. The truth hurts right? Now go create a new clone. Crybaby

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
wonder wat our resident chigger Jah have to say about this :biggrin:

we have 2 seditious statement made by MP, one little india too dark and another indians are walking timebomb.

maybe you wanna ask them from local perspective

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we have 2 seditious statement made by MP, one little india too dark and another indians are walking timebomb.

he merely spoke the truth though. Then again well shit skins are different from niggers.

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure i could whoop that black guy. Bruce lee is also the greatest. The truth hurts right? Now go create a new clone. Crybaby

hahahahhaha...i dont think so lah...more likely u will react worse than that chink, u will wet your pants and start crying, then after the nigger slapped u the 2nd time u will get down on your knees and start begging him for mercy... and he will say ok if u suck his cock and u will be slurping on his black cock like a fucking bitch, lol

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

just stab him quickly in the kidney with a switch blade or army knife,the guy has already hit u twice and shown aggression,technically it can be considered self defense.

using physical retaliation just because someone used some racist slurs?u mean this nigger has never been insulted in his whole life?he obviously knows he has the physical size and strength advantage,its like those video where the trained boxer takes down 4 unsuspecting civilians in a argument.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

they are ok statements but talking about the lighter black.

Africans are the dark black.

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
just stab him quickly in the kidney with a switch blade or army knife,the guy has already hit u twice and shown aggression,technically it can be considered self defense.

using physical retaliation just because someone used some racist slurs?u mean this nigger has never been insulted in his whole life?he obviously knows he has the physical size and strength advantage,its like those video where the trained boxer takes down 4 unsuspecting civilians in a argument.

the only thing that pussy Jah will be pulling out is the guys black cock and quickly sucking on it so that he wont get a 3rd slap, lol

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya so why dont u go and dig up his corpse and suck his cock u dumb cunt

looking at the amount of replies you posted shows how butt hurt you are nigger, The truth hurts so you should create a clone to suck you off. You have tremendous amounts of imagination.

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
looking at the amount of replies you posted shows how butt hurt you are nigger, The truth hurts so you should create a clone to suck you off. You have tremendous amounts of imagination.

not even half as imaginative as u when it comes to sucking black cocks, nobody can beat u at that. u win em all hands up and pants down, lol

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's wrong with calling niggers as 'niggers' ? The violent nigger reaction only proved that the chinks were right about them niggers.

Someone should have offered the angry nigger some fried chicken and watermelons to cool his rage.