• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

xiaxue-sun-ho-make-up.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
And do it now if you not worried your Google $ drop.

Google $$??? Do you see a single google ad in this forum?

And if you really think that your drivel brings traffic to the forum you really should have your head examined. You're not just mad you're also an idiot.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Google $$??? Do you see a single google ad in this forum?

And if you really think that your drivel brings traffic to the forum you really should have your head examined. You're not just mad you're also an idiot.

Don't bluff lah Google$ is general term for revenue generated from your forum. FYI I am the one who told Wuqi last time to contact you about paying sponsorship $ for endorsement deals in JB forum. You have been getting sponsorship from JB forum didn't you? And on top of that you get a feel good kick out of running this forum.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't bluff lah Google$ is general term for revenue generated from your forum. FYI I am the one who told Wuqi last time to contact you about paying sponsorship $ for endorsement deals in JB forum. You have been getting sponsorship from JB forum didn't you? And on top of that you get a feel good kick out of running this forum.

And you are a sadist to run forum with the wrong moderating standard to encourage terrorists and shelter them and punish the innocent victims in the name of fake freedom of speech.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Google$ may be your general term but it certainly isn't mine.

Wuqi's company paid for a BANNER and the payment had nothing to do with the rubbish that you post. It was because there was good traffic in the JB section.

I can assure you that I do not need your garbage. If you think you're doing me a favor you're seriously delusional. Please leave on your accord before I throw you out. You're madder than a March Hare.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Google$ may be your general term but it certainly isn't mine.

Wuqi's company paid for a BANNER and the payment had nothing to do with the rubbish that you post. It was because there was good traffic in the JB section.

I can assure you that I do not need your garbage. If you think you're doing me a favor you're seriously delusional. Please leave on your accord before I throw you out. You're madder than a March Hare.

When did I say the sponsorship come about becos of my posts in JB forum? I said I am the one who told Wuqi to pay you sponsorship to endorse properties in JB and that's a fact.

And I already told you your forum is the one who allows MALAYSIAN to slander me and get away with it. Of course I take my revenge here and by speaking the ugly truth only, not by slandering with lies.

Without nonsense ppl like me, your forum will be a dead forum; that is the very reason why u dared not permanently banned "nonsense" forumer.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you are a sadist to run forum with the wrong moderating standard to encourage terrorists and shelter them and punish the innocent victims in the name of fake freedom of speech.

And this is a fact too the forum is biased to me for some reasons that only Leongsam knows.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
When did I say the sponsorship come about becos of my posts in JB forum? I said I am the one who told Wuqi to pay you sponsorship to endorse properties in JB and that's a fact.

And I already told you your forum is the one who allows MALAYSIAN to slander me and get away with it. Of course I take my revenge here and by speaking the ugly truth only, not by slandering with lies.

Without nonsense ppl like me, your forum will be a dead forum; that is the very reason why u dared not permanently banned "nonsense" forumer.

You are free to post whatever you want. However I would like you to behave in a rational manner and that means :

1. Gather your thoughts and put them all in ONE post if you want to respond to an issue. Do not reply umpteen times including replying to yourself over and over again. I've seen posts that are three pages long where 95% of the responses are yours. Nobody else got a word in edgewise.

2. Stop cursing the same old mantra over and over and over again. It is really boring everyone here to death. I'm really sick and tired of it.

If you don't follow these rules you're history. I honestly would prefer a dead forum rather than a live one with you in it.