• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Viral post of Good Samaritans.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...a.468355952761.256899.754917761&type=3Khairul Farhan
feeling positive.
22 July at 17:26 · Singapore ·
What happened last night reaffirmed my beliefs that RACIAL HARMONY is still strong in Singapore !
About 7:30pm last night, I was about to chase a bus back home at Elias CC. Then a woman yelled "that old man fell down"
My wife and I turned and we saw that an old man fell off his bike. We got nearer by walking and realized he was bleeding. It then turned into a sprint.
I yelled to my wife to call the ambulance while I dug my bag for a shirt. I immediately applied pressure on his head where he was bleeding from. He was shivering and muttering. I continued applying pressure and carried him up to sit at the ledge. At that point of time all I could think of is to stop his bleeding as it has already went down to his shirt.
Out of nowhere, a few passer by came by to help.
1) a Chinese woman shielded the old man with an umbrella while asking the old man for his family member's contact.
2) An Indian man came to us and took the old man's bicycle aside (it was still in front of me)
3) An Malay man rushed to the nearest clinic and called the doctor to help
4) a Bangladeshi man stood behind me to shield me and the old man from the rain while I was still applying pressure.
The scary part to me was holding the shirt and feeling it getting heavier and warmer. I didn't want to apply too much till I hurt the uncle nor do I want to be too soft till blood keeps flowing.
Shortly after, the doctor that the Indian man went to get, came down. He came with an assistant. I relieved my position and the doctor covered the old man's wound with a gauze. While this was happening :
1) Malay man was constantly looking out for the ambulance
2) the Chinese woman got a hold of the old man's family and comforted the old man that they are on their way
3) the Indian man gave his wet tissues to my wife so she could wipe blood of the old man's hand and face
4) the Bangladeshi man was still using his umbrella to cover the old man and also the doctor
Like what it seems to be forever, the ambulance finally came. Bringing the old man and his grandson to the hospital.
I don't even know the names of the people who helped me last night but I was truly touched and moved by the unconditional help by our fellow Singaporeans (and Foreign help!!)
What gave me hope that the uncle can make it was that he was even asking for his bicycle when he was being put on the ambulance
Thank you my wife Jenny Insyirah Farhanah Lim for calling the ambulance and aided them to come to the exact location. Then also helping the uncle wipe off the blood on his face and hands.
But most of all, to those people who rushed down and help, thank you very much. I am extremely touched (':
Edit : it was the Malay man that went to the clinic to get the doctor.
Initially I saw the doctor with the Indian man so I thought he was the one who called the doctor. My wife just told me it was actually the Malay man. But nevertheless, everyone did a wonderful job ! Teamwork to help the uncle was amazing ! Thank you every who helped !

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I fell off my bike during a bike race and started bleeding profusely from a deep cut in my elbow and head.

I rode another 65km, finished the race and won my age group.

There is no need to call an ambulance just because of the sight of some blood.

If I can find the image I'll post it later.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...a.468355952761.256899.754917761&type=3Khairul Farhan
feeling positive.
22 July at 17:26 · Singapore ·
What happened last night reaffirmed my beliefs that RACIAL HARMONY is still strong in Singapore !
About 7:30pm last night, I was about to chase a bus back home at Elias CC. Then a woman yelled "that old man fell down"
My wife and I turned and we saw that an old man fell off his bike. We got nearer by walking and realized he was bleeding. It then turned into a sprint.
I yelled to my wife to call the ambulance while I dug my bag for a shirt. I immediately applied pressure on his head where he was bleeding from. He was shivering and muttering. I continued applying pressure and carried him up to sit at the ledge. At that point of time all I could think of is to stop his bleeding as it has already went down to his shirt.
Out of nowhere, a few passer by came by to help.
1) a Chinese woman shielded the old man with an umbrella while asking the old man for his family member's contact.
2) An Indian man came to us and took the old man's bicycle aside (it was still in front of me)
3) An Malay man rushed to the nearest clinic and called the doctor to help
4) a Bangladeshi man stood behind me to shield me and the old man from the rain while I was still applying pressure.
The scary part to me was holding the shirt and feeling it getting heavier and warmer. I didn't want to apply too much till I hurt the uncle nor do I want to be too soft till blood keeps flowing.
Shortly after, the doctor that the Indian man went to get, came down. He came with an assistant. I relieved my position and the doctor covered the old man's wound with a gauze. While this was happening :
1) Malay man was constantly looking out for the ambulance
2) the Chinese woman got a hold of the old man's family and comforted the old man that they are on their way
3) the Indian man gave his wet tissues to my wife so she could wipe blood of the old man's hand and face
4) the Bangladeshi man was still using his umbrella to cover the old man and also the doctor
Like what it seems to be forever, the ambulance finally came. Bringing the old man and his grandson to the hospital.
I don't even know the names of the people who helped me last night but I was truly touched and moved by the unconditional help by our fellow Singaporeans (and Foreign help!!)
What gave me hope that the uncle can make it was that he was even asking for his bicycle when he was being put on the ambulance
Thank you my wife Jenny Insyirah Farhanah Lim for calling the ambulance and aided them to come to the exact location. Then also helping the uncle wipe off the blood on his face and hands.
But most of all, to those people who rushed down and help, thank you very much. I am extremely touched (':
Edit : it was the Malay man that went to the clinic to get the doctor.
Initially I saw the doctor with the Indian man so I thought he was the one who called the doctor. My wife just told me it was actually the Malay man. But nevertheless, everyone did a wonderful job ! Teamwork to help the uncle was amazing ! Thank you every who helped !

She shld hve thank PAP for instilling Racial Harmony, if not the oldman wud hve died.

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal

He really went all the way to nurture the plot. This was really the gist of the lengthy prose about Good Samaritans - to gain publicity for his wife since those who helped didn't bother mention his good deeds.

Which husband would refer to his wife in Christian name plus Malay name plus Chinese surname ? Even the officer at the polling booth would not do that. He could have just said "thank you my wife Jenny" and Jenny would know. Then again, Jenny is too common a name. He just wanted to be cocksure that everybody in the neighbourhood knew in no uncertain terms.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fell off my bike during a bike race and started bleeding profusely from a deep cut in my elbow and head.

I rode another 65km, finished the race and won my age group.

There is no need to call an ambulance just because of the sight of some blood.

If I can find the image I'll post it later.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
there is great difference in age of old man and you.

:(:(:(:(
probably staged by Pee a Pee in an effort to promote racial harmony

The Stud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Farhan is the screen name used by the background editors of ASS and the former TRS. Half of his posts are make-belief.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
This isolated incident has nothing to do with racial harmony. It is simply a case of fellow human beings helping one of their kind in trouble. It happens in all countries in the world. No exception in sinkieland. Racial harmony to pull the island together is not there and the pappies are finding it difficult to get the foreign imported shits to adjust to and accept the way of life of native sinkies.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
... to gain publicity for his wife since those who helped didn't bother mention his good deeds....He just wanted to be cocksure that everybody in the neighbourhood knew in no uncertain terms.

He wanted pappies to give him and his wife the national day awards in 2016 for their good deed and strong die hard belief in racial harmony. There are too many porlumpars coveting for the awards every year and this bloke die die must have it.

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
He wanted pappies to give him and his wife the national day awards in 2016 for their good deed and strong die hard belief in racial harmony. There are too many porlumpars coveting for the awards every year and this bloke die die must have it.

Maybe a shot @ $16,000 MP allowance too.

Christian Name + Malay Name + Chinese Name all rolled into ONE Google unique ID.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A Malay man went to call for a doctor. Who pays the doctor ? When comes to money everyone will run lol

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What if the doctor brought along a nurse with a slim waist ?

Surprisingly not many people appreciate slim waist. Most tend to focus too much on face and chichis. Once a while I see slim waist gal with average face nobody care except me :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If racial harmony was strong nobody would notice the ethnicities of all those involved.

Colour is what we want to see, need it black or white or the colour of the rainbow. why would the writer point out the colour of those who helped?. You fall off the bike, would I care if you were black or white?....the first reaction, is to help a fellow human being.